Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What you all think......???? (Read 37 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
What you all think......????
02/02/20 at 12:54:15

Looking toward November and wondering what it will result in......

I think Trump is a shoe in, the betting houses are pretty certain of that as well, as he is rising, even in the midst of this impeachment. Currently he is around -250, which means he has approximately at 60% chance of winning, and that is against the democrats best person, odds wise.....against someone like Liz, it goes even higher.
I am wondering about the house, will it flip back to republicans?
Looking back at Obama, who won the office overwhelmingly, in his first term, went on to lose the house and senate, at his very first midterm, much like Trump....
Do you think the constant negative press, Russia, and lots of republican incumbents bailing, played a major part?

None of that is in play this time, except the fact all of the energy by the democrats have failed on every front, and in fact, it seems he is gaining strength, while the left is being torn apart from their years of identity politics and demagoguery....not to even mention their obsession with Trump the man.....

What do you think?

I'd love seeing Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi, reactions, if it happens...that would be priceless, almost worth all the crap they put us through, but not quite....    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: What you all think......????
Reply #1 - 02/03/20 at 19:39:50

Quote:
What do you think?

I think the Dems have a problem, and they - at least the ones that aren't crazy -  know it.

Bernie is pretty popular with the youngsters, and in an honest nominating process would have a  pretty good shot at being the nominee, despite the old guard of the party's fear and loathing.  He would have no chance of beating Trump of course.

And of course, now that Bloomberg has just purchased the DNC lock stock and barrel, and will be dictating where HIS MONEY is going to be spent. there isn't going to be an honest nominating process.  The Dems will nominate a place holder, will concede 2020 to Trump and concentrate on holding the House and flipping the Senate, with Bloomberg calling the shots in the background. They will harass Trump relentlessly until 2024 and with both houses of congress and the rest of the swamp firmly in hand will stop Trumps agenda in its tracks.

Meanwhile Bernie's'  free-sh*t army will seethe and rage and in 2024 will sweep AOC into the White House in a landslide .

And on inauguration day in 2025 She will tear down the wall, declare a general amnesty for all illegals, and proclaim that anyone who identifies as a a US citizen is one, right then and there.

Buy the dadgum boat Ray. And all the charts of the Pacific you can afford. You've been warned  Cheesy

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 02/04/20 at 07:07:06

oldNslow wrote on 02/03/20 at 19:39:50:
"... Meanwhile Bernie's'  free-sh*t army will seethe and rage and in 2024 will sweep AOC into the White House in a landslide..."

If AOC, or a tt like, is Pres.
Not only buy the boat,
cash in all green cash/stocks/etc. and turn it into gold bullion.
Keep it buried in coffee cans in the yard, and take pieces out when you want to buy bread.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 02/04/20 at 11:19:19

oldNslow wrote on 02/03/20 at 19:39:50:
Quote:
What do you think?

I think the Dems have a problem, and they - at least the ones that aren't crazy -  know it.

Bernie is pretty popular with the youngsters, and in an honest nominating process would have a  pretty good shot at being the nominee, despite the old guard of the party's fear and loathing.  He would have no chance of beating Trump of course.

And of course, now that Bloomberg has just purchased the DNC lock stock and barrel, and will be dictating where HIS MONEY is going to be spent. there isn't going to be an honest nominating process.  The Dems will nominate a place holder, will concede 2020 to Trump and concentrate on holding the House and flipping the Senate, with Bloomberg calling the shots in the background. They will harass Trump relentlessly until 2024 and with both houses of congress and the rest of the swamp firmly in hand will stop Trumps agenda in its tracks.

Meanwhile Bernie's'  free-sh*t army will seethe and rage and in 2024 will sweep AOC into the White House in a landslide .

And on inauguration day in 2025 She will tear down the wall, declare a general amnesty for all illegals, and proclaim that anyone who identifies as a a US citizen is one, right then and there.

Buy the dadgum boat Ray. And all the charts of the Pacific you can afford. You've been warned  Cheesy

No way....I wanna pick off a few, head shots, I use hollow point bullets...for hollow targets......as they charge my compound  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:22:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What you all think......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.