Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
About this whistle blower...... (Read 109 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
About this whistle blower......
01/30/20 at 07:46:05

Why are we not investigating why the procedure was changed, and who changed it, and when?

That seems a very important element to address, if out of nowhere, and nobody is made aware of, or discussed this change, prior to its implementation.... against Trump.

To its it like making a law to up after you do something, just to be able to charge you with something.....
That is not fair and just on its face!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: About this whistle blower......
Reply #1 - 01/30/20 at 08:19:31

What change?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 01/30/20 at 11:52:08

Who even cares. This shiiete is confusing as a bowl of spagetti, a clustergruck the size of Jupiter and boring as well Schiff.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/30/20 at 16:05:16

Look here:  CNN anchor John King defended Republicans on Thursday, arguing they made a "legitimate point" in asking why the intelligence community whistleblower -- who brought the complaint that prompted Trump's impeachment -- hadn't been questioned.

"You're asking the Congress, the Senate now, to remove the President of the United States," King said. "It's a legitimate point for the president's team and the Republicans to say: 'Shouldn't we go to the very origin of this?'"

+1

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 01/30/20 at 16:13:01

Serowbot wrote on 01/30/20 at 08:19:31:
What change?...

It was reported early on that the criteria had changed re: whistle blower requirements, that it had to be first hand knowledge..... not heresy.

It has been argued that is not the case, but in doing so, they say this whistle blower does have first hand knowledge on some matters involved....
Why even make that argument, if its a moot point?

Also, some say this requirement was altered after the whistle-blowing complaint was filed, to remove such a requirement of "firsthand knowledge"

I don't know, but that is why we need to investigate this claim....

IF true, it changes everything.....we saw how they lied in the FISA warrants, to try and get stuff on Trump.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/30/20 at 16:36:28

The law wasn't changed.

Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community’s Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints is a change in a specific form.

Unless of course the OIG is in on it too and are actually changing law, but no lawyer anywhere in the world can find it.

Read form ICWSP Form 401 before and after the change, it is very obvious there is no change in law.  It's impossible to change law with that form.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 01/30/20 at 17:00:45

Eegore wrote on 01/30/20 at 16:36:28:
 The law wasn't changed.

Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community’s Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints is a change in a specific form.

Unless of course the OIG is in on it too and are actually changing law, but no lawyer anywhere in the world can find it.

Read form ICWSP Form 401 before and after the change, it is very obvious there is no change in law.  It's impossible to change law with that form.

Are you a expert on this....or like a member of the CIA, FBI, etc...that said the FISA stuff was accurate too?

We do know someone changed some "dates" on another form, or something....right.
Why is it all of these mistakes seem to go against Trump, and give favor and unfair advantage, to those seeking to get rid of him, from day one?

You don't find that suspect?

I think we need a investigation, into why all these mistakes, seem to be going in one direction.......

I'll wait until I can get a unbiased, or should I say...tainted, opine.... thanks anyway.  

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 01/30/20 at 17:02:26

What a coincidence that the form was changed a week or two before the whistleblower who has yet to be named and who had no communication with anyone regarding the quid pro quo that didn't happen....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 01/30/20 at 17:47:54

"Are you a expert on this....or like a member of the CIA, FBI, etc...that said the FISA stuff was accurate too?"

No.

We do know someone changed some "dates" on another form, or something....right.

No.  "Someone" is the OIG.  They changed no dates, they changed form  ICWSP Form 401.

Why is it all of these mistakes seem to go against Trump, and give favor and unfair advantage, to those seeking to get rid of him, from day one?

What mistakes?  The question is was a "Law" changed.  There wasn't any changes to law.

You don't find that suspect?

No.  There was no law changed.

"I think we need a investigation, into why all these mistakes, seem to be going in one direction.......

I'll wait until I can get a unbiased, or should I say...tainted, opine.... thanks anyway.
"

Ok.  Can you reference what law was changed?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 01/30/20 at 17:51:03

"What a coincidence that the form was changed a week or two before the whistleblower who has yet to be named and who had no communication with anyone regarding the quid pro quo that didn't happen...."

It is suspect that a change would happen, specifically to that form, at that time.

What people fail to understand is no law has changed.  Specifically law and only law in exclusivity, as in no other thing of any form in any known way shape or form.  

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 01/30/20 at 21:25:04

What people fail to understand is no law has changed.  Specifically law and only law in exclusivity, as in no other thing of any form in any known way shape or form

Can you point me to where I said..... law.

I will ask you if you mean law is in: "It's against the law to come into the states, illegally......yes, that kinda law?

Oh, BTW, did it make you feel better, your reply, seems your "in no other thing of any form in any known way shape or form"......seems a wee bit over the top, like you have a point to prove?

I took the liberty of emboldening the operative word, in your statement.....maybe someone does know, and that is why we should investigate it BEFORE we go further down this road.

But in reality, it makes no difference, as the transcript of the call is known, by many......and they didn't hear any quid pro quo, spoken, or any other matters that broke the law, that would require removal of the president from office.....did you?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #11 - 01/30/20 at 22:43:32

Ray, you're being a logic Nazi

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 01/31/20 at 02:32:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/30/20 at 22:43:32:

Not to mention boring as fruck. And confusing too.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 01/31/20 at 07:23:20

srinath wrote on 01/31/20 at 02:32:06:

Cool.
Srinath.

Does that mean our date is off?  Huh

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 01/31/20 at 08:09:28

raydawg wrote on 01/31/20 at 07:23:20:
srinath wrote on 01/31/20 at 02:32:06:

Cool.
Srinath.

Does that mean our date is off?  Huh

What am I a Buttagig ??? Or Stalin Castro, Qhe sadly is in the middle of a gender re-assessment, I think qhe has figured if qhe sould be 9he, it actually would let qhim get handouts from Warren as a Native American and a black slave, as well as the free toaster from the Lesbian coalition.

You're not boring, as long as you don't talk impeachment shstttete in detail. The impeachment is boring.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:28:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › About this whistle blower......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.