Send Topic Print
Ya Knoow,, (Read 70 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Ya Knoow,,
01/28/20 at 08:00:40

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: Ya Knoow,,
Reply #1 - 01/29/20 at 00:06:10

Another
Dying
Story...
Because?
If it was Trump's kid?
Ohhh, big news..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/29/20 at 05:01:31

Talk about your awkward Thanksgiving dinners.....

At least none of us have to sit across the table from the guy you took any chance  (which was pretty small to begin with) away from getting into the White House.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 02/03/20 at 05:05:09

Lefties see this and say

Ohhh, crap,, can't argue with that..

Others see it and say the same thing,,
And realize,, there is nothing to add to the obvious.

If a Trump kid did what this jerk has done, it would be wall to wall coverage..
And it would be tied to Trump..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 02/03/20 at 10:21:23

"If a Trump kid did what this jerk has done, it would be wall to wall coverage..
And it would be tied to Trump.."

Just like any President, I mean I still hear people complain that Obama is screwing them and they are referencing Trump policy change.

But it does seem that the complain about Trump thing is more prominent now that ever.  I think a large part of that is social media and how it's being altered by AI and large data to create echo chambers online.  

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 02/03/20 at 12:02:58

Eegore wrote on 02/03/20 at 10:21:23:
"If a Trump kid did what this jerk has done, it would be wall to wall coverage..
And it would be tied to Trump.."

Just like any President, I mean I still hear people complain that Obama is screwing them and they are referencing Trump policy change.  

Quit trying to give the perception you being impartial, I don't believe anyone buys it.  No comparison exists with Trump and his predecessors.  

30 Million + for an unlimited investigation started by a political opponent, using fraudulent information for FISA warrants, and swat teams to arrest his allies.  To move on to a treacherous impeachment that the articles listed no crime, let alone a high crime.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 02/03/20 at 12:31:52

Dude.....who are you, really?
You are starting to drop the ball, more and more.

Regarding above.....It was Obama's "kids in cages" that folk to this day, have not owned up to the deceit and dumped on Trump....just one more example, and it got so much friggin coverage.

You can't be for real....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 02/03/20 at 13:14:31

raydawg wrote on 02/03/20 at 12:31:52:

Regarding above.....It was Obama's "kids in cages" that folk to this day, have not owned up to the deceit and dumped on Trump....just one more example, and it got so much friggin coverage.

Obama deported a creap ton of people sneakily, the factories etc where the raids were at that time the workers would get tipped off when ICE came to town. However Obama also did DACA and DAPA and was of the belief that make them legal by any means and they will "come out of the shadows" Fundamentally flawed and stupid.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 02/03/20 at 17:30:07

"Quit trying to give the perception you being impartial, I don't believe anyone buys it.  No comparison exists with Trump and his predecessors. "

Obviously comparison exists or people wouldn't discuss how much worse it is today.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 02/03/20 at 17:34:25

I wasn't talking about kids in cages I was talking about tax law, I should have clarified what Trump policy change I was referring to.

To clarify:

I am currently working on preparing my taxes for 2019, in this process I am discussing tax procedure, law, and other tax related issues. Specifically tax related and no other issues beyond US tax law.

I know people, as in specifically people in my presence that I am in person working with, that are upset about certain US tax changes.

Those changes are newer, Trump initiated US tax laws, that are not related in any way to Obama, or immigration policy.

So, for me, in my specific situation, I know people who are upset about "Obama" tax law, that are actually Trump tax changes.  

I already agreed with you regarding Obama era immigration policy, I am not, at this time, meaning to agree further when discussing tax law.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 02/03/20 at 18:53:37

Turbo Tax

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:30:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ya Knoow,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.