When campaign promises (Read 33 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
When campaign promises
01/24/20 at 19:58:42

Look more like threats...
And candidates look like the fools they are..

Get ready for a transgender Secretary of Transportation. Elizabeth Warren says if she’s elected president in 2020 she will make at least half of her cabinet up of women and transgender people. Actually, Warren says “when” not “if” she’s elected because apparently she thinks her free-falling campaign guarantees she’ll be the next President of the United States. She also believes pretending to be a different gender qualifies a person for a cabinet position so the delusion is strong with this one.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: When campaign promises
Reply #1 - 01/25/20 at 06:29:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/24/20 at 19:58:42:
Look more like threats...
And candidates look like the fools they are..

Get ready for a transgender Secretary of Transportation. Elizabeth Warren says if she’s elected president in 2020 she will make at least half of her cabinet up of women and transgender people. Actually, Warren says “when” not “if” she’s elected because apparently she thinks her free-falling campaign guarantees she’ll be the next President of the United States. She also believes pretending to be a different gender qualifies a person for a cabinet position so the delusion is strong with this one.

Yup, Identify your selves as a Qhe and Stalin Castro will appoint (or is that anoint) you into cabinet, easy, I can be software engineering Tzar.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 01/25/20 at 07:27:52

BTW this is the classic difference between politicians.

Do you vote for the one who promises you stuff and hope he/she/qhe keeps up the promise …
Or
Do you vote against the one that promises you stuff that you would rather see never never ever get implemented.

I have used this analogy before - specifically on this forum, and specifically against Mitt RMoney and supporting BOB.

You have an anthill in your yard.
You call exterminator.
Exterminator 1 says I'll put this powder and that potion and some lotion and in 1-3 weeks ants may be gone. Cost for this is $10.
Exterminator #2 saus, I'll drop this nuclear bomb on the anthill for $1. No more ants, all incinerated because its freaking 15 million degres right in the bomb so ants all die.

Who do you hire ?

In fact I said exterminator 2 as exterminator 1, and exterminator 2 just says - no I wont do that.

Yea far better to vte for someone who you hope keeps their promises, than vote for someone who you hope doesn't.

Welcome to President Stalin Qhastro's rule. Qhe will see you now if you are of gender Whe, Yhe, Qhe, xhe, 7he, zher, iher, 9she, tshe and wwhe only. Else, please don't let the door hit you in your back boobies as you leave.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 01/25/20 at 13:03:30

What? Nobody wants to explain why this is a good idea? THAT'S the GOAL? Nothing about qualifications. DIVERSITY, just for the sake of diversity, isn't good.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 01/25/20 at 13:48:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/25/20 at 13:03:30:
What? Nobody wants to explain why this is a good idea? THAT'S the GOAL? Nothing about qualifications. DIVERSITY, just for the sake of diversity, isn't good.

He he he, these wellsfargo (or was it JP morgan don't remember) HR Idiots at a job fair rounded up a bunch black and Hispanic and Injuns - AKA non white applicants and then they ptalk to them about "diversity" at their organization. Not about the work or the culture or whatever else. Like WTF. Almost like these robots were programmed to do this siht yet atleast 1 if not 2 of those 4 were chicanos/Chinese.

This Diversity shiette is poorly understood and definitely poorly implemented and definitely seems to a box to be checked off, and sadly democraps are worse than republicans here. A Business owner will hire the best person for the job. He will be Republican. As a bike owner I wont try to use a black 12mm wrench where I need to use my Chrome 10mm. That's a good way to destroy whatever your working on. A Manager/democrap will, because its black.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 02:05:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › When campaign promises

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.