Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
OH NO.....GAO.
01/22/20 at 13:00:28

You are in trouble now TWEETER.....

Well, maybe not, I mean, look how it effected Bo  Grin

In 2016, the GAO determined that the Obama administration broke its own health care law. The GAO said the administration broke the Affordable Care Act due to its handling of “transitional reinsurance.” The program was slated to collect fees from employers and other private health insurance plans, with $5 billion of that fee going directly to the Treasury Department. When the fee fell short, according to the GAO, the Department of Health and Human Services failed to allocate that share of money to the Treasury.

In a separate report released in 2015, the GAO determined the Obama administration broke the law—again—this time, with regard to the Environmental Protection Agency. The GAO claimed the EPA violated federal law by engaging in “covert propaganda” when it used social media to urge support for an Obama administration rule to protect the nation’s waters.

And in 2014, the GAO ruled that the Obama administration broke the law when the Pentagon swapped Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl for five Taliban leaders, and used $988,400 from a wartime account to make the transfer.

Oh...and the Bushies and Slick too....

With regard to budgetary issues, the GAO was critical of former Presidents George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and the late President George H.W. Bush regarding impoundments—acts by presidents of not spending money that has been appropriated by Congress.

Bummer.... I thought we really, really, REALLY....had him.  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: OH NO.....GAO.
Reply #1 - 01/22/20 at 15:23:50

Hopey, bushes and slick …

OMG I need a shower just for reading this thread.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 12:42:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › OH NO.....GAO.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.