raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Just like me.....
01/20/20 at 12:43:59

Tony...you f'n hypocrite.
This mentality is so GD bankrupt, you lead idiots, you bolster them, prod them in to action with no real attempt at resolution, you use fools, to power you higher into a corrector system.

One of 2 emails from him, today....

Today, we celebrate the life and legacy of an American hero -- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Through the power and urgency of his message, Dr. King marshalled a movement of millions for jobs, justice, and equality. And he has inspired generations since to stand up to prejudice wherever it is found.
Today is not only about celebrating how far we’ve come, but recognizing that we must continue to challenge our nation to live up to the ideals of its founding.
Because while we have made incredible progress in the past half century, our journey toward racial equality and opportunity is far from complete. Every day, the echoes of slavery and Jim Crow still reverberate throughout our society -- from classrooms and courtrooms to traffic stops and job interviews.
Today, you will hear certain leaders and lawmakers quote Dr. King and praise his message. They will tweet his words about fighting injustice as they authorize the caging of children. They will speak about his commitment to workers as they protect big corporations. They will laud his call for compassion as they try to take health care away from millions. And they will celebrate his message of unity and hope as they divide through fear.
Celebrating Dr. King is about more than paying tribute to his legacy; it’s about continuing it even when it is uncomfortable.
As we recognize Dr. King’s legacy and honor all those who marched with him, let us continue fighting for the ideals of justice, equality, and opportunity for all through more than just our words. For in his absence, it is up to us to fully realize the dream he shared with the world.
Thank you for taking a moment to recognize the importance of this day with me, ed. I so greatly appreciate you and all you do to advance the ideals Dr. King fought for.
Tom
Tom Perez
Chair
Democratic National Committee

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 21:42:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just like me.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.