Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Diversity!! Old White people!! AAAAGH! (Read 119 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Diversity!! Old White people!! AAAAGH!
Reply #15 - 01/21/20 at 20:49:25

Well Puerto Ricans are Hispanics with US papers. Mexicans and (other south americans are well without US papers) …
BTW Mexicans and illegals affect the low income communities the most by undercutting their labor rates, aka blacks and non college educated whites etc. Guess who has had the greatest wage jumps under Trump ?

Yup, Blacks and non college white and all other races without college. Seriously getting Blacks to vote democrap is the biggest case of getting them to vote against their own self interest. So is getting me to vote democrap. Seriously they want to flood the IT sector with people with similar skills who will work for nothing and move and be their slaves …

AOC is a moron who claims to help the people who are dying because businesses "aren't paying people what they are worth" while she wants to flood their ranks and dilute their wages further. Raising the minimum wage via legislation without creating the class of people with higher income to buy goods and services results in automation eliminating those jobs. So flood the labor market and raise the minimum wage, and you watch the wages drop to 0 as machines do the work. If you squeezed out the illegals and not flood their ranks, businesses will have to raise wages to stay open, automation can come in but if people with higher wages are buying things there will be a balance between automation due to not finding people and rising wages that let people buy more.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 01/21/20 at 21:27:33

BTW Mexicans and illegals affect the low income communities the most by undercutting their labor rates, aka blacks and non college educated whites etc. Guess who has had the greatest wage jumps under Trump ?

Yup, Blacks and non college white and all other races without college. Seriously getting Blacks to vote democrap is the biggest case of getting them to vote against their own self interest. So is getting me to vote democrap. Seriously they want to flood the IT sector with people with similar skills who will work for

By George, I do believe he's got it!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 01/22/20 at 05:10:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/21/20 at 21:27:33:

Yup, Blacks and non college white and all other races without college. Seriously getting Blacks to vote democrap is the biggest case of getting them to vote against their own self interest. So is getting me to vote democrap. Seriously they want to flood the IT sector with people with similar skills who will work for

By George, I do believe he's got it!

You mean by Jorge right ? LOL. One time my Injun teammate wrote that as "Horehay" and when he found out the actual spelling said, you want to say H write H, that's what its there for. Much like Radio talking heads on radio say "Hunta" when they refer to south Asian "Junta" Sadly we say Jay when we encounter the letter J and Junta us said as its written.
More clueless libtard surrogates (the press).

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 01/22/20 at 08:03:24

I took Spanish in school, so I know junta and junto,
Jorge,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 01/22/20 at 09:52:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/22/20 at 08:03:24:
Jorge,,

OMG this seems to be the running problem with - all brown people are Mexican so their language must be the same.
WTF do I care Junta is Hindi based languages, which I hate.

I speak Tamil and its nothing close - Its Makkal in Tamil.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 01/22/20 at 11:25:16

srinath wrote on 01/22/20 at 09:52:07:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/22/20 at 08:03:24:
Jorge,,

OMG this seems to be the running problem with - all brown people are Mexican so their language must be the same.
WTF do I care Junta is Hindi based languages, which I hate.

I speak Tamil and its nothing close - Its Makkal in Tamil.

Cool.
Srinath.

No....that is not what Bot and his liberal buddies mean....NOT AT ALL

What they really believe is that they, the WHITE person, is superior, therefor....they know what's better for those lessor brown, blacks, yellers.....etc, folk.

You have been schooled....weedhopper, go forth and spread your wisdom.   Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 01/22/20 at 17:27:06

Well, I don't have a clue about that language,, but Spanish does use a h sound, when j is the first letter.
Junto is
Together..in Spanish..
I'm not particularly sophisticated, I'm just doing my best to have fun, get along with reasonable people, and toss stuff in front of the others to make them think,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 01/22/20 at 19:32:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/22/20 at 17:27:06:
Well, I don't have a clue about that language,, but Spanish does use a h sound, when j is the first letter.
Junto is
Together..in Spanish..
I'm not particularly sophisticated, I'm just doing my best to have fun, get along with reasonable people, and toss stuff in front of the others to make them think,,

I'm cool man, but J in most south Asian contexts is said a Jay, and ofcourse in eastern Europe its said as a Heavier Y.

BTW something about Mexicans I should say, they say some words, I'll hear a 2 word phrase like mucho gusto, know the context and remember it, and repeat it, and the fools would claim it doesn't mean anything. If those fools take up the majority of the minorities they will screw everyone over, starting with - get this - Chinese and east Asian people, they have a higher tolerance for Indians and I would guess we're lumped in with lack people, and they put white people on a pedestal.

Sadly the only people that care about Diversity are the libtard whites, and when libtard black people talk about diversity, they mean themselves. And watch out if an Indian or a Mexican even says diversity, they're just milking the white guilt there and trying to squeeze black people out of the mix.

And what may be a shock to white people, when Chinese are around brown and black people only, they consider themselves white as sort of by default ... like d-uh yellow is white when the others are brown and black and hence superior.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 08:32:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Diversity!! Old White people!! AAAAGH!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.