Send Topic Print
Why Warren’s dropping. (Read 71 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Why Warren’s dropping.
01/15/20 at 04:31:22

I read a great phrase that sums it up perfectly. “Warren is like the grandma that doesn’t bake cookies.”

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Why Warren’s dropping.
Reply #1 - 01/15/20 at 05:52:08

I thought she sold Manhattan to the Financial sector in exchange for Wampum. No ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/16/20 at 05:16:39

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/01/15/sanders-warren_post-debate...

Skip to one minute mark.

Between the two, Warren is a monumental liar. The whole Indian thing, the cookbook thing, the “I got fired because I was pregnant” thing....  on and on.

Berni’s a nut but an honest one. If Bernie said he didn’t think a woman could get elected, I’m sure in was in context that fit with a conversation between him and Warren.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/16/20 at 08:08:05

Yep.....she has lost it.

I have heard her speak before, this woman is not the same.......

That power thing must be the worse addiction in the world.  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/16/20 at 08:37:03

“Absolute power corrupts absolutely.“

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 01/16/20 at 09:40:30

She had good ideas in 2006-08, and was gonna prosecute wall street and others for pump and dump among other crimes during financial bubble. And ... she got paid off, and did nothing, truly undeserving of the pochahontas name.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 01/16/20 at 15:46:44

srinath wrote on 01/16/20 at 09:40:30:
She had good ideas in 2006-08, and was gonna prosecute wall street and others for pump and dump among other crimes during financial bubble. And ... she got paid off, and did nothing, truly undeserving of the pochahontas name.

Cool.
Srinath.

Yes....I thought she sounded "normal" back then. I didn't fault her re: ancestry, because I saw lots of people share the same information with me, when they found out I was a registered Indian......
Lots of handed down generations, claiming such. I mean, do you guys have any idea how many folks had relatives on the Mayflower...   Grin

But she has since gone strange....Bernie too, I was all set to vote for him last election, right up till he struck a deal with Clinton. If he had run as the "independent" he says he is....I would have.
Boy, that would have been a mistake, but again, he wasn't like he is now....neither is Uncle Joe. The guy should run on his record, its not that bad, but again, he too is just really strange right now.

Something is up.... is it really bad news about their chances of winning?

2020 election will provide some answers....that's for sure.    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 01/16/20 at 17:03:40

Its almost as if the Idealogues on the left get trampled on by the practical - not that that is correct, but the Idealogues are freaking commies. And on the right, the idealogues pretty much kill the practical/moderates, again, not sure the moderate righties are even acceptable to me - That would have been Jeb, Marco and Ted. Yuck. Just as bad as Clinton or now Biden.

2008 was Warren's year, she didn't even miss the boat, she was clueless there was even a boat then, but 16 was never going to be Hilary's.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 01/16/20 at 17:45:25

We should  really THANK Obama.

He saved us from her.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 01/17/20 at 05:05:14

raydawg wrote on 01/16/20 at 17:45:25:
We should  really THANK Obama.

He saved us from her.

From Warren ? In 2008 Warren was second only to Ron Paul IMHO. She was talking as though she was going to arrest Mozilo, Fuld, Blankfein etc etc for causing financial crisis. Instead she sold out and never ran for president. Ofcourse Hopey killed Hilary, to that end we do need to thank him. Sadly 08 republicans took "electability" over ideology, and 12 was even worse. I think "electable" immediately means you're gonna put the most boring idiot on the planet on your ticket.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 01/17/20 at 08:05:19

No...Hillary.

Obama got it all wrong back then. He wasn't suppose to run against a Clinton, no....just serve them coffee, at the White House.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 12:16:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why Warren’s dropping.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.