Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1000's of idiots driving the wrong way (Read 61 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

1000's of idiots driving the wrong way
01/13/20 at 06:42:41

You guys heard that joke about the old lady calling her old man warning him, be careful dear, there's an Idiot driving the wrong way down the highway.
Old man replies, 1 ? Oh god its 1000's and 1000's of them.

Apparently Sweeden has raised 1000's and 1000's of high school kids to be "environmental champions".So it aint just 1 Greta Thunberg, its 1000's and 1000's of em.

As retarded as that is,. I am just thrilled beyond belief that the rich Idiots in California have fully swallowed that BS and are spending extra extra $$$ to eat vegan and super clean no co2 food and bacon made of banana peels and burgers made of used car tires. Clean clean clean environment in CA, when the freaking place falls off into the ocean when hit by an earthquake.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: 1000's of idiots driving the wrong way
Reply #1 - 01/13/20 at 08:19:54

And it came out yesterday he Dad was the one making her social media posts....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 01/13/20 at 08:22:49

pg wrote on 01/13/20 at 08:19:54:
And it came out yesterday he Dad was the one making her social media posts....

Best regards,

He dad ? woweeee, I was sure she had a She dad. You just blew my mind.
Now He mom ? or she Mom - or Xhe ? Xhim ? Not Thim ???? my pronoun is already catching on ???? Sweeet.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/13/20 at 09:07:47

A simple question, and I will ask it without narration......  Wink

"Why do folks look to fix the world, when they can't even fix, themselves....?"

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 01/13/20 at 09:15:28

raydawg wrote on 01/13/20 at 09:07:47:
A simple question, and I will ask it without narration......  Wink

"Why do folks look to fix the world, when they can't even fix, themselves....?"

Its easier. A lot easier. Yelling and screaming and preaching is a hell of a lot easier.
The abstinence/abortion berating Idtios on 1 side and the illegal immigration/environmental and how dare you's on the other side.

Lets let in all the illegals and send them into the factories to be slave labor and we'll see how many ex-Union workers drop the Lefties like they were a dirty diaper.
Lets let these illegals build houses, drive rusty a$$ pickups and see what happens to co2 is poison crowd.
Lets see the religious super righteous realize they're gay (Cheney's daughter comes to mind) or have unplanned out of wedlock babies (Palin's daughter here) and see how fungible their high moral standards are.
This was and always will be an "Us vs Them" battle, never a policy or ideology based battle.
Sadly the person that understands it best is Trump - As much as I hate to say it - for better or worse, Trump gets this far far far better than anyone else. That's why after years of being a democrat he was able to flip sides and still manage to get elected.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 01/13/20 at 09:23:08

Ah......close Weedhopper, but:

Trump - As much as I hate to say it - for better or worse, Trump gets this far far far better than anyone else. That's why after years of being a democrat he was able to flip sides and still manage to get elected.

I will let you take a stab, at just how he is doing this......if you want?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/13/20 at 09:33:15

"Why do folks look to fix the world, when they can't even fix, themselves....?" "

Because the rest of the world is the problem.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 01/13/20 at 09:40:52

raydawg wrote on 01/13/20 at 09:23:08:
Ah......close Weedhopper, but:

Trump - As much as I hate to say it - for better or worse, Trump gets this far far far better than anyone else. That's why after years of being a democrat he was able to flip sides and still manage to get elected.
I will let you take a stab, at just how he is doing this......if you want?

OK then, Trump is killing it on Policies and Debates and winning everyone's intellectual side and hence getting elsected - and I am talking about 2016.
Hell no, Hillary had the personality of a sack of flour, and anytime someone found a nugget that was different it turned out to be sheitte.
Trump by contrast was a captivating personality who called everyone names, including Hillary, chanted lock her up, build the wall - general entertainment.
No one cares about wanting to sit through Adam Schiff's report submitted to congress except lawyers. The rest of the world wants to kick lawyers in the teeth. In most cases it includes their own lawyer.

Personality wins elections, legalese wins debates.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 01/13/20 at 10:04:42

Personality wins elections, legalese wins debates.

Good, I like that.... then was B1 a aberration?

I will say, when he ran, things were vastly different, than they are today.

Think about Reagan's campaign messages?

Think about JFK's?

Now....think about today's messages.

It's all/mostly......narrated around being victimized.....yes?  Huh

Look, eegore talks about teaching rehabilitation.

What is one of the biggest mitigating factors that drives character defects to its breaking point?

Enabling and co-dependency

Has politics entered that domain.....????   Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 01/13/20 at 10:05:11

Eegore wrote on 01/13/20 at 09:33:15:
"Why do folks look to fix the world, when they can't even fix, themselves....?" "

yes

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 01/13/20 at 10:21:22

raydawg wrote on 01/13/20 at 10:05:11:

yes

Oh yea - that's the 1 sentence way of putting it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 01/13/20 at 13:43:18

srinath wrote on 01/13/20 at 10:21:22:
raydawg wrote on 01/13/20 at 10:05:11:

yes

Oh yea - that's the 1 sentence way of putting it.

Cool.
Srinath.

Trump has made the "old ways" a victim.

You do understand that....right?

And the left just drives it further home, by their own insistence of assigning it real value and meaning.

Example.....MAGA, should not be isolated to mean "old white men" by the liberals.

You merely feed that division and mentality, which YES it does exist, but not on the scale they assign to it.

They should minimize its effect by saying it would be GREAT to return to days of a strong middle class, where more folk can get a opportunity at that piece of the pie, instead of the chasm widening from poor, to super wealthy.....

You see what I mean?  Undecided    

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 01/13/20 at 15:59:53

BTW under trump the people who have got the least gains - the demographic is white men, and the class has been employee/managers. The pseudo business people - AKA CEO's have gained mostly due to massive stock gains while their salaries stagnated, and the least enfranchaised - lowest wage workers have gained the most, partly due to elimination of the competition en-masse, and the mandated minimum wages - yeaaaaaayyyyy libtards, you have 1 in your corner. But hiring has picked up mainly due to trade war and the elimination of the illegals and choke point of legal immigration has lead to wage growth for related sectors, and that has been largely creeping upward. Mobility is up, as well as better working conditions for a lot of people, like Taco bell is claiming 100K jobs for managers - like WTF ???? 100K, doesn't all taco bell worth barely 100K.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:25:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 1000's of idiots driving the wrong way

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.