Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Your Idiot n' Chief...
01/10/20 at 12:32:08

A 'confused' Trump tried to take credit for the Ethiopian prime minister's Nobel Peace Prize

President Donald Trump falsely claimed on Thursday that he deserved credit for the Nobel Peace Prize recently awarded to Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.

So sorry Donald,... did the spotlight go off you for second?...
What an embarrassment... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Your Idiot n' Chief...
Reply #1 - 01/10/20 at 13:00:25

Serowbot wrote on 01/10/20 at 12:32:08:
A 'confused' Trump tried to take credit for the Ethiopian prime minister's Nobel Peace Prize
President Donald Trump falsely claimed on Thursday that he deserved credit for the Nobel Peace Prize recently awarded to Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.

What nerve that d1ckweed has, the whole world obviously knows I get credit for that bombing of Ethiopian famine and by extension Nobel prize of Ethiopia and that's why we all wear a Rastafarian hat, or have y'all forgotten.

Besides if Trump drops a bomb on that guy then the nobel prize obviously is his. Obviously.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 01/10/20 at 13:37:08

So....where you gonna move pudding, if the idiot wins again?

Surly you won't renege, again, on your promise.... will you?  Undecided

It's so fun watching you unhinged get trolled, but I guess you could still be trolled in Ethiopia too...... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey, you heard Trump shot down that airliner right, because he knew Nancy was going to finally send over the impeachment documents next week....and he is just trying to direct attention away from that, and onto that peaceful nation of Iran.

Can you believe this guy.....and we though B2 was shady...oh my.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/10/20 at 13:43:48

srinath wrote on 01/10/20 at 13:00:25:
Serowbot wrote on 01/10/20 at 12:32:08:

What nerve that d1ckweed has, the whole world obviously knows I get credit for that bombing of Ethiopian famine and by extension Nobel prize of Ethiopia and that's why we all wear a Rastafarian hat, or have y'all forgotten.

Besides if Trump drops a bomb on that guy then the nobel prize obviously is his. Obviously.

Cool.
Srinath.

Honestly dude....you know it should go to Slick....he got more pieces, in office, than anyone else.....however, I heard he was waiting until they redesign it, to look more like a dildo....

Sumtin bout thats all its good for anymore, as they all get chills, and tingles, down their legs, looking for a new woke person to shove it up, as if it makes one bit of difference in this world.... just pretend, go along, make believe...as they care more better.

Those are the idiots....chief.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/11/20 at 04:30:50

Just an FYI my friend Sew, but he’s your idiot n’ chief.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:33:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Your Idiot n' Chief...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.