Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Life is precious precious, that's why 35 dead (Read 99 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Life is precious precious, that's why 35 dead
01/07/20 at 05:05:56

This is why we shoot these Idiots.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/07/35-killed-in-stampede-at-funeral-for-iranian-gener
al-qassem-soleimani-state-tv/

35 people dead at a funeral ? Now when these 35 have funerals, would 1225 people die ? and when those 1225 die would 35X1225 get stampeded. I guess our work is done, essentially Iran will be down to like 3 people most of whom are stuck in the US Canadia border by then.

Seriously, all claims of "a president for a general" or whatever the druck they're screeching over there need to STFU. They've showed their hand that their life is worthless.

No do not put a post about India and stampeded deaths - well aware, and we prefer do it in religious gatherings BTW, and people who die there are happy to do so thinking they'll see god tomorrow without dying.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Life is precious precious, that's why 35 dead
Reply #1 - 01/07/20 at 05:20:17

Crossing at NIAGARA FALLS going to Toronto with the misses in a rental car is like getting into the Vatican..... (another place that rails against America southern border policies but doesn’t practice what they preach...) You better have passport, up to date photo ID, get ready for questions and the five second stare from the agent as if he’s reading your mind......

Those remaining Iranians should go to southern border, grab a kid, rub his head till it’s hot, tell Pocahontas the child is sick, they’ll invite you in, you drop kid off, go to California where you’ll get free healthcare and a free college tuition. It’s cold in Canada.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 01/07/20 at 08:06:00

Well if they didn't have somebody behind them with a pitchfork packing them in nobody would've shown up.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/07/20 at 08:15:28

I think we saw the denial Sunday night at The Golden Globes......

Its sorta like a game, football......this time of year.

You needn't fret, about a good defense, or ability to stop others, if your offense is good, and can stay on the field as long as you can.

The point Ricky made about these liberals and THEIR OWN blind eye toward sexual deviates, in their own group......was snack dab a bulls-eye.

The limousines, huge houses, undocumented workers tending them, with little pay, the movies showing hate, crime, violence, with death and destruction, guns used to settle any and ALL differences.......
And claiming exemption under expression of a art, saying it has no real effect, on folks.....YET a red ball cap worn by a little white boy is so disruptive, and and means so much, that any and all means used to remove its presence....is justified......WTF.....?????

This is how they stroll through life, sorta like me when I use to drink, drinking helped me to deny ( to myself )  I had a drinking problem.....

If I didn't have to entertain the truth, reality, I stayed right where my sick mind was comfortable.....

I guess I was more afraid of the unknown, than the known, and that froze my thinking.....I guess like how they use Global Warming, to scare folks.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 01/07/20 at 10:31:21

raydawg wrote on 01/07/20 at 08:15:28:
I think we saw the denial Sunday night at The Golden Globes......

Its sorta like a game, football......this time of year.

You needn't fret, about a good defense, or ability to stop others, if your offense is good, and can stay on the field as long as you can.

The point Ricky made about these liberals and THEIR OWN blind eye toward sexual deviates, in their own group......was snack dab a bulls-eye.

The limousines, huge houses, undocumented workers tending them, with little pay, the movies showing hate, crime, violence, with death and destruction, guns used to settle any and ALL differences.......
And claiming exemption under expression of a art, saying it has no real effect, on folks.....YET a red ball cap worn by a little white boy is so disruptive, and and means so much, that any and all means used to remove its presence....is justified......WTF.....?????

This is how they stroll through life, sorta like me when I use to drink, drinking helped me to deny ( to myself )  I had a drinking problem.....

If I didn't have to entertain the truth, reality, I stayed right where my sick mind was comfortable.....

I guess I was more afraid of the unknown, than the known, and that froze my thinking.....I guess like how they use Global Warming, to scare folks.....

But noooooooo this whiskey is dellllliiiiisssssseeeeeeeouuuuuuussss.
Noooooooooo.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 01/07/20 at 10:40:23

BTW my local neighborhood something or other political bieeeatch and hottie of Injun origin says - Only people mourning the death of Soleimani are democraps. He he he, smart and hot chick I'll say … oops sorry that's democrap territory. Obviously Iranians are killing each other 35 fold over that, so I guess they're thrilled … else they wont kill 35 of their own … so that should take care of that silliness.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/07/20 at 16:20:34

Isn't this kinda like a suicide bomber putting up statistics about how many gang-related deaths happen in the US each day?

My bomb won't even touch the number of inner city American on American murders this week alone!  Why should they care what I do?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 01/08/20 at 07:31:32

Yup, they have retaliated, that should kill the democrap's POV once and for all.
And now that 35 died in the funeral stampede we now have to wait for the cascading stampede deaths and maybe a iranian stampede at the canadia and mexico border is Iran's next act of "revenge"

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 01/08/20 at 09:09:28

And claiming exemption under expression of a art, saying it has no real effect, on folks...

But,
Trump says something and suddenly all the lefties pretend that his supporters, being of weak mind and will, are gonna start all sorts of violence.

Strain out the gnat
Swallow the camel...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 01/09/20 at 15:49:29

For those on the left who are upset about Qassem's droning.  Just look at it as a real late term abortion.  M'kay, feel better now....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 01/10/20 at 07:54:34

And we're so mad you killed our general, we're gonna bomb a plane full of our people who has moved out and sending us remittances.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 01/13/20 at 09:44:36

And Iranians are now protesting their own Gubbamint - AKA the same gubbamint of which we killed one lackey ... Nice, you want us to take out a few more ???

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 01/13/20 at 13:46:16

"And Iranians are now protesting their own Gubbamint"

Are they the same Iranians?

That's like their media saying "Americans" hate Trump and are trying to kick him out of office.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 01/13/20 at 15:30:48

Eegore wrote on 01/13/20 at 13:46:16:

That's like their media saying "Americans" hate Trump and are trying to kick him out of office.

You mean the ones that use to post here.....right, you are not saying everyone, like in everyone, right....?

I mean when you say you are only giving you opinion, perspective, etc....
You don't mean to say, "Its the truth, and that is why you believe it......right?"

Do you think anybody, or maybe everybody, only believe something without regard to it being true, or not?  Huh

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 01/13/20 at 18:12:35

Eegore wrote on 01/13/20 at 13:46:16:

Ofcourse not, what are you dense ????
The first group that protested America stopped showing up once the gubbamint stiffed their fees. D-uh, have you no idea how the world works ??? I mean the third world.
In India we used to have riots, in these riots windows and other sheite would get broken. They will be broken using 1/2 bricks, a well organized and well funded (mostly with alcohol which was illegal at that time) would be loaded up onto lorries and armed with 1/2 bricks and sent out to "start the riot" in specific locations, for whatever reason no idea.
Celebrations ???? Same routine.
Mourning ???? Same sheitete.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 04:19:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Life is precious precious, that's why 35 dead

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.