Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to shop for a bobber (Read 46 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

How to shop for a bobber
01/01/20 at 15:22:43

I just thought I'd write up something I have read on various craigslist posts over the years.
1. Make sure you have the crazy eye, and you have a leg that twitches, preferably the other leg. For example, the left eye and right leg, or even more effective (don't ask me how I know) right eye and the shifting leg …. aaaaaakkk I gave it up didn't I.
2. Keep going over and over "I want a bobber man …. I want a bobber man" and you need a "buddy" to negotiate the "deal".
3. Keep going over what you are going to do to weld the hard tail on and this and that to build your own bobber for nothin. Don't even listen to the seller, if he says it is a CB450, repeat to him its a Cee        bee       four fif       ty   - Trust me one fool has done this to me.
4. Make sure you're looking at a bobber already built and finished and ready to go while doing 1-3.
5. Make sure you use the phrase "you toalded me, you toalded me good"
6. Ask questions about electrical and why switches and buttons are not there that you expect. Headlight off/on, ignition off/on etc etc to run away from cops and go offroad where you out less air in the suspension and ride off road to get away from cops. Yes you need a button/switch for that.
7. If they say its got a jet kit in, let them know you will put another one in it, obviously 2 jetkits are better, obviously, if they disagree, right there - "they is stupid, and you toalded them" - oh yea someone has tolded me on this one too.
8. I want a bobber man, with crazy eye and twitching opposite leg before jumping in the back of pickup truck which your friend will drive away is also vital to let them know you're serious.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: How to shop for a bobber
Reply #1 - 01/01/20 at 16:28:29

srinath wrote on 01/01/20 at 15:22:43:
I just thought I'd write up something I have read on various craigslist posts over the years.
1. Make sure you have the crazy eye, and you have a leg that twitches, preferably the other leg. For example, the left eye and right leg, or even more effective (don't ask me how I know) right eye and the shifting leg …. aaaaaakkk I gave it up didn't I.
2. Keep going over and over "I want a bobber man …. I want a bobber man" and you need a "buddy" to negotiate the "deal".
3. Keep going over what you are going to do to weld the hard tail on and this and that to build your own bobber for nothin. Don't even listen to the seller, if he says it is a CB450, repeat to him its a Cee        bee       four fif       ty   - Trust me one fool has done this to me.
4. Make sure you're looking at a bobber already built and finished and ready to go while doing 1-3.
6. Ask questions about electrical and why switches and buttons are not there that you expect. Headlight off/on, ignition off/on etc etc to run away from cops and go offroad where you out less air in the suspension and ride off road to get away from cops. Yes you need a button/switch for that.
7. If they say its got a jet kit in, let them know you will put another one in it, obviously 2 jetkits are better, obviously, if they disagree, right there - "they is stupid, and you toalded them" - oh yea someone has tolded me on this one too.
8. I want a bobber man, with crazy eye and twitching opposite leg before jumping in the back of pickup truck which your friend will drive away is also vital to let them know you're serious.

Cool.
Srinath.

How much did you drink last night  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 01/01/20 at 16:54:58

raydawg wrote on 01/01/20 at 16:28:29:
srinath wrote on 01/01/20 at 15:22:43:

Cool.
Srinath.

How much did you drink last night  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Whaaaaa, I didn't realize I had to, in order to post on tall table.

I swear, I only compiled them, some were said to me, some others were craigslist stories about how they didn't want to hear it and yet others were on this forum, years ago.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 01/02/20 at 15:46:31

what does this have to do with politics or religion??
post it in the cafe

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 01/02/20 at 17:14:32

thumperclone wrote on 01/02/20 at 15:46:31:
what does this have to do with politics or religion??
post it in the cafe

Its just as retarded on par with tall table, not quite café level.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 01/03/20 at 07:24:13

And when selling a bobber, make sure you refer to it as "bopper" atleast once in the ad, also make sure to let people know its "Custome" and it "turns heads" … yea much like a train wreck turns heads.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 19:56:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How to shop for a bobber

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.