Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Why nothing on the shooting? (Read 319 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Why nothing on the shooting?
12/31/19 at 08:15:12

Is it because
Good Guy with a gun
Killed the fool
Too soon?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Why nothing on the shooting?
Reply #1 - 12/31/19 at 08:43:02

It’s because the libs on here have given up I guess.

There were 4 or 5 men in there who drew weapons. Several were suspicious of the guy right away.

Personally, I think this event gives both support for concealed carry and support for not to concealed carry. It was an unusual situation that’s not likely to repeat itself very often. However, that in itself lends support to give people the option to conceal carry whenever and wherever they want.

I’ve been to a few places where I felt like I would’ve preferred to have a gun. But I don’t regularly go to places where I feel that way. And I don’t wanna carry every time I go out. I ran to the store a little while ago, do I want to carry a gun with me? No, I don’t. Maybe it’s like “all the gear all the time” people versus just throw on a helmet, jeans and some boots and you’re good to go, people. Depending on the situation, I do both. I can’t imagine ever caring a gun to church however. I’m glad that Guy did however. and if I were due in New York, I would seriously consider it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 12/31/19 at 11:51:14

I shouldn't have made the topic obvious.
Lefties won't even read it now.
Looks a LOT like  
Adding Guns to the equation
Solved the problem before it got
Worse.
I wonder how many would have died if dialing 911, so the cops could add guns to the equation had been the solution..

When will people see that being able to stop a madman is a good thing and not something that is the sole purview of a government employee?
Come on lefties,, let's hear it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 12/31/19 at 12:33:59

"... Come on lefties,, let's hear it.  ...'

Never will happen, even from the UL, self admited Socalist, and clones.

No way will the, 'gun banners', say something.
(even though they say they have one, proving, 'THEY', should have one. And you, Can NOT !)

"... I wonder how many would have died if dialing 911 ..."

Well of course, had that happened, the UL FDS Socalists would have said: "see see see'.
Then cried for a ban, on the modal of firearm used, then there would NEVER be such a event again, using that banned firearm.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 12/31/19 at 13:20:09

They are the science deniers. Statistics show high rates of gun crime are where the most strict gun control is. Where people can defend themselves, there are fewer
Events
And LOOKIE here!!
A
Very
SHORT
Event..
Because GOOD Guys were armed.

And Bernie or Biden criticized the governor for signing the law that made armed guards in church legal.
It's just not rational
He said..
It's NOT..
It's not rational to disarm law abiding people.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/31/19 at 14:06:55

Who on here has said individuals should not be armed in any capacity?

I only recall arguments against high capacity weapons.

Also I have had no comments on certain topics I have posted so it's not like the radio silence on an issue is one-sided.

Is it any different than me asking why nobody made a thread commenting on how Alex jones was ordered to pay legal fees?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 12/31/19 at 15:53:05

So high capacity mags aren't for defense?
Bullshit..
Whgivesafukk about Jones?
He stopped being relevant years ago.

Must be pretty desperate to drag a completely tangential subject in.

YOU may believe people shouldn't have high capacity magazines.
You're wrong.
An INDIVIDUAL may be confronted by
Multiple attackers.
They, coff coff,may not be law abiding and may have higher capacity magazines.

The gun laws are proven losers.
Lefties need to STFU and allow law abiding citizens to defend themselves without fear of legal entanglements for being armed.

Now, it's time for all you good lefties to pretend I said halt the background checks and anyone who has never been convicted of a crime can start shooting people.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 12/31/19 at 16:33:53

Eegore wrote on 12/31/19 at 14:06:55:
 Who on here has said individuals should not be armed in any capacity?

Why should anyone have any influence on an individual's decision how they should protect their family, property, or themselves?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/31/19 at 16:36:12

"I shouldn't have made the topic obvious.
Lefties won't even read it now"

No different than any topic any member has ever chose not to read.  Until we read and reply to every topic posted what good does it do to talk about others not replying to this one?

"So high capacity mags aren't for defense?"

That's not what I said.

I have actually mentioned several times that I helped run a campaign to recall elected officials in CO for enacting law on this very issue.

I asked who on here has said people should not have any firearms.

That's what I am asking.

Who on here has said US citizens should not have any, zero, none, or any other descriptive factor of having no weapons available to them?

Who has said that?

Or are we pretending someone said US citizens can not be armed?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 12/31/19 at 16:44:55

"Why should anyone have any influence on an individual's decision how they should protect their family, property, or themselves?"

I think in the interest of public safety if someone is using compressed hydrogen cyanide, (yes this has happened in my neighborhood) as part of a home-invasion, local and Federal laws should apply so someone doesn't kill their neighbors.

Bombs, anthrax, bear traps, shotguns tied to strings that kill First Responders, flamethrowers on cars, all things that have happened, should possibly be considered when saying people should be able to use any means necessary to defend themselves.  

That being said, the question was Who On Here, on this forum, has said US citizens should have zero access to firearms?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 12/31/19 at 16:58:21

Eegore wrote on 12/31/19 at 16:44:55:
"Why should anyone have any influence on an individual's decision how they should protect their family, property, or themselves?"

I think in the interest of public safety if someone is using compressed hydrogen cyanide, (yes this has happened in my neighborhood) as part of a home-invasion, local and Federal laws should apply so someone doesn't kill their neighbors.

Bombs, anthrax, bear traps, shotguns tied to strings that kill First Responders, flamethrowers on cars, all things that have happened, should possibly be considered when saying people should be able to use any means necessary to defend themselves.  

The premise of this thread was about firearms, not bear traps and cyanide.   "Why should anyone have any influence on a law abiding individual's decision what firearm they should protect their family, property, or themselves?"

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 12/31/19 at 17:15:43

Until you lefties come out in favor of people carrying, you're wrong.
Good Guys protected a congregation from a bad guy.
Period

Absolutely disproving the obvious BULLSHIT that adding guns to the equation is a bad idea.
Are people too stupid to know
That's EXACTLY what cops do?
Except, they arrive after the damage is done.

Okay, let's play
Except when they were already there..

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 12/31/19 at 17:19:14

You guys are fighting over how to put on, or what kind of, band-aid....we need to use to stop the bleeding.

Maybe we should look to why so many are bleeding, to begin with.

You want to try and advance morality.....ya think that has anything to do with it?

Seems to me we have widened the acceptable behavior of society, that maybe, might, play a part, in lots of the decay around us....

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....tho  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 12/31/19 at 18:00:50

People been killing for a while.
Only since idiots decided removing the sheep's teeth was how to protect them from wolves have we seen such indiscriminate killing.
It's time for people to wake up and realize making guns illegal isn't gonna work out in America.

See my posts above.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/31/19 at 19:36:22

"Until you lefties come out in favor of people carrying, you're wrong."

Who on this forum has said they are not in favor of US citizens carrying?  I am only aware of people indicating that high-capacity firearms are an issue.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 15:22:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why nothing on the shooting?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.