Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Why nothing on the shooting? (Read 319 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Why nothing on the shooting?
Reply #60 - 01/04/20 at 17:45:12

Very fortunate circumstances but still left two innocent dead.

Yep, convicts with guns,,
Calling the cops would be the only option if lefties were deciding, because the people in church would not be armed..

It's irrational to be armed in church, right?

You do understand that mean people Target the most vulnerable, right?
Schoolyard bullies don't attack the big guy, they attack the weak.

People who want to kill go where they think they can get away with it.
When it's ILLEGAL to own and carry guns, knives become handy for killers.

Look at where gun laws are most restrictive.
Look at gun crime there.
Now, study Maine.

See what differences exist?

So, change your attitude to align with reality..
Because you're WRONG.

Very fortunate circumstances but still left two innocent dead.

Helmets, seat belts, guns,
Good ideas
But reality is kinda mean.
You want 100% before you believe it's good to be armed?

That's a real question.
Please, tell us what needs to happen before you support concealed carry for every law abiding citizen who can pass safety and marksmanship courses equal to what cops do.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #61 - 01/04/20 at 18:43:00

Naaah, lefties don't want every gun..

We're going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy! We're going to beat guns into submission!

Charles Schumer

Mr. And Mrs. America
Turn them
ALL in..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #62 - 01/04/20 at 23:05:30

I think taking anything of what Schumer says as an accurate prediction of the US political landscape will become is a bad idea.

That's no different than taking everything Trump says as fact.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #63 - 01/05/20 at 06:05:31

Naaah, lefties don't want every gun..

“I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.”
President Barack Obama, during conversation with economist and author John Lott Jr. at the University of Chicago Law School in the 1990s

“If I could have gotten...an outright ban – ‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns’ – I would have!”
Senator Diane Feinstein, author of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban

“Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe.”
Sen. Dianne Feinstein

“We’re bending the law as far as we can to ban an entirely new class of guns.”
Rahm Emanuel, President Obama's former Chief of Staff and a senior advisor to President Bill Clinton

“Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”
Former Texas Congressman Beto O'Rourke, who sought the Democrat Party’s nomination for president in 2020 in reply to a moderator’s question about his “mandatory gun buyback plan” during a primary debate

My personal favorite....
“Our power does not know liberty or justice. It is established on the destruction of the individual will.”
Vladimir Lenin

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #64 - 01/05/20 at 14:17:51

Hey pg - when the gubbamint wanna take all your nuts, its easier if they know you cant shoot at them, then they can send 1-2 men to do it, instead of a 20-30 people strong swat team armed with shields and body armor. That just takes too many people, and is much slower, and in case some were to get shot, it makes a mess to clean up.
Please watch a few episodes of the show made by libtards in fact - I know this for a fact, look up the credits and their political stands, Show's called revolution BTW, a few episodes will do if you don't want to watch all of it.

Right, got it, good.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #65 - 01/05/20 at 14:21:36

Where can I find that show?

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #66 - 01/05/20 at 17:27:45

Never heard of it.
I'll hit
Search
On the channels we get on Romulus.

Revolution (TV Series 2012–2014) - IMDb
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2070791
Sep 17, 2012 · Created by Eric Kripke. With Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth. Fifteen years after a permanent global blackout, a group of revolutionaries seeks to drive out an occupying force posing as the United States Government.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #67 - 01/05/20 at 17:50:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/05/20 at 17:27:45:
Never heard of it.
I'll hit
Search
On the channels we get on Romulus.

Revolution (TV Series 2012–2014) - IMDb
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2070791
Sep 17, 2012 · Created by Eric Kripke. With Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth. Fifteen years after a permanent global blackout, a group of revolutionaries seeks to drive out an occupying force posing as the United States Government.

Yea I better crawl out from the rock I've been hiding under … 10 mins and you'd be addicted to watching it. The show was made in 2009 if I recall, and its all about some seriors crap like electronic take over of the wprld, girl power and how guns are evil, except, the plot twists reveal that - well if you had a gun you'd get killed, and well, the fear of guns by the "gubbamint" - sorry guys its been 7-8 yrs since we curled up with that show - what can I say wifey turned on by nuts getting shot up, people getting shot up or ripped in 1/2 or some alien nuts getting shredded … Find that crap on VHS if you have to, seriously dystopian nuts, and why no one is getting the guns or the bullets outta my hand, I may be 6' under but some fool tries to take my gun, he's getting it bullets first.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #68 - 01/06/20 at 02:35:58

It looks like the first season is available on Amazon if you have prime, I will check it out.

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #69 - 01/06/20 at 21:01:38

Well,, Bloomberg sure had something to say.

Can you find it??

MENU
NRA ILA
Search
APPEARS IN NEWS
Bloomberg Dismisses Texas Hero, Insists It Wasn’t His “Job” to Have a Gun or Decide to Shoot
MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2020 Bloomberg Dismisses Texas Hero, Insists It Wasn’t His “Job” to Have a Gun or Decide to Shoot
SUPPORT NRA-ILA
Jack Wilson – a 71-year-old congregant of the West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, Tex. – is a hero to most Americans. When a deranged man savagely murdered two of Mr. Wilson’s fellow worshippers during a service at the church on Dec. 30, Wilson took swift action. He exposed himself to danger to deliver a single shot from his lawfully carried handgun that instantly ended what undoubtedly would have been even more terrible carnage among the hundreds present.

View Related Articles
Other congregants were also seen producing lawfully carried handguns in response to the threat. Several closed in on the fallen assailant to ensure he was neutralized. None of them panicked or acted rashly and no errant shots were fired.  

The entire episode was over in six seconds and was captured on the church’s livestream.

The evidence is inescapable and available to anyone who cares to view it. Anybody who has ever tried to justify a public policy proposal on the grounds that it could save “just one life” is now on notice that lawful concealed carry saved many lives in just that one episode.

Yet one person who did not bother to watch the video or acquaint himself with the facts is Democrat presidential contender Michael Bloomberg. Commenting on the incident at a campaign stop in Montgomery Ala., Bloomberg did not mention Jack Wilson’s name. Bloomberg did not even acknowledge that the events depicted in video and widely reported in the media – including on Bloomberg’s self-named news site – were authentic.

But if they were, he huffed, it didn’t change his mind that only the police (which apparently include the current and former officers on his own armed protection detail) should be able to carry firearms in public.

“It may true, I wasn’t there, I don’t know the facts, that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people,” he said. “But it’s the job of law enforcement to, uh, have guns and to decide when to shoot.” He continued, “You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”

Just exactly what makes a cop better?
Training?
Uhh, cops aren't exactly the IQ reservoir of America.
If someone passes the class and qualifies at the range, then they are as trained to shoot as cops are..

Bloomberg can suck my tushy till my head caves in.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 15:17:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why nothing on the shooting?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.