Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Why nothing on the shooting? (Read 319 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Why nothing on the shooting?
Reply #30 - 01/02/20 at 21:42:09

"Humans are born with the RIGHT to defend themselves.
The constitution Doesn't GIVE us that right."

I've never said we don't have the right to defend ourselves and saying I have is what shall we call it?  Bullsh!t maybe?

So who, on here, has said they want to remove every gun from all US citizens?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 01/03/20 at 00:32:00

Not playing your game.

Unless you're on board with law abiding citizens being armed, you're not right.
No Gun Zone?
Bullshit..
Six
MOTHERFUKKING
Seconds..
Bad guy
Dead

Screw the idiots who don't agree with the right to self defense.
Don't agree?
STFU..
Don't carry.
Screw gunophopes

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 01/03/20 at 05:17:09

Eegore wrote on 01/02/20 at 21:42:09:
"Humans are born with the RIGHT to defend themselves.
The constitution Doesn't GIVE us that right."

I've never said we don't have the right to defend ourselves and saying I have is what shall we call it?  Bullsh!t maybe?

So who, on here, has said they want to remove every gun from all US citizens?

Eegore, for myself, I would point to abortion as an example. When it first was discussed and came out, no one dreamed we’d be where we are today. We went from a situation where very specific conditions were to be met to today where I read someone foolishly claiming we’re on the verge of eliminating Downs babies.....  Abortion, especially in poor black neighborhoods, has become birth control which is exactly what was promised would never happen.

So, do I believe more restrictive gun laws are likely to be expanded? Given how things usually go? Yes I do. Imagine this, put Beto O’ROURKE in the White House and that would become a legitimate topic of discussion. Follow it up with 20 years of left leaning judges and bingo, there you go. Turn in your weapons or face a fine. Don’t pay the fine, say hello to your new 10x10 and your roommate.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 01/03/20 at 05:31:15

"Unless you're on board with law abiding citizens being armed, you're not right."

I am on board with law abiding citizens being armed.  What you are doing by refusing to answer the question is an amateur attempt at saying anyone here has.

Who?  Who has said no US citizens should ever be armed?  Who has said people can not defend themselves?

Nobody here, that I know of, has said what happened in TX should not be allowed.  You are creating an argument against a group here that doesn't exist.

"Screw the idiots who don't agree with the right to self defense."

Who here said that?  Who are you addressing?  Instead of complaining to me, who agrees with you, again, just answer the question.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 01/03/20 at 05:39:07

"So, do I believe more restrictive gun laws are likely to be expanded? Given how things usually go? Yes I do. Imagine this, put Beto O’ROURKE in the White House and that would become a legitimate topic of discussion. Follow it up with 20 years of left leaning judges and bingo, there you go. Turn in your weapons or face a fine. Don’t pay the fine, say hello to your new 10x10 and your roommate."

I understand the potential risk, and agree.  I bring up constantly that I helped lead the official recall of political leaders in CO for enacting gun laws against the wishes of their constituency.  This did more than any amount of typing on a forum will ever do.

My question is Who on here has said people should not be armed, or be able to defend themselves?  Who is this thread being directed at?

Because it looks to me that everyone agrees that what happened in TX  is just fine, but an artificial argument is being made against ideals that have never been proposed.  Its obvious that instead of identifying the actual argument its easier to say "bullshit" over and over.

MnSpring indicates members here have said no US citizen should ever be armed but I am having trouble finding that information.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 01/03/20 at 08:02:25

members here have said no US citizen should ever be armed

Not the argument..

Qualified on the range,Law abiding citizens should be free to carry.

When lefties say THAT, then I'll believe they aren't the tyrants I've come to despise.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 01/03/20 at 08:25:36

My understanding is that people on this forum do agree that law abiding US citizens should be allowed to carry, and defend themselves.

I am not aware of anyone that has stated otherwise.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 01/03/20 at 09:27:30

Not the take away I got.
I've seen lots of
Ban that gun...
Take guns away.
Red flag support

Unless I stop seeing the idiots and their proven failures in thinking STFU and get on board with people carrying, I'm gonna keep believing that the people I've argued with over the dummerdanfukk
No Gun Zone
Bullshit have not changed their thinking
Which means they don't believe as you say.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 01/03/20 at 10:23:33

"Not the take away I got.
I've seen lots of
Ban that gun...
Take guns away.
Red flag support"

So my interpretation is this thread is asking why nobody commented on the TX event, which is one where law abiding citizens, who were church security, utilized personally owned firearms to stop an active shooter in a location where firearms carry was allowed by the private owners of that property.

None of those law abiding private citizens used a high-capacity semi automatic weapon in rapid succession, so why would a "ban that gun" person protest this outcome?

I've not heard anyone say "Take guns away" meaning in the way you put it, every US citizen has every gun taken away.  Who has said that?

There is a middle ground, and using an situation like the one in TX, where everyone agrees what happened is good, does nothing.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 01/03/20 at 10:31:47

You still don't understand the second amendment.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 01/03/20 at 11:13:32

So am I wrong regarding the following?

My interpretation is this thread is asking why nobody commented on the TX event, which is one where law abiding citizens, who were church security, utilized personally owned firearms to stop an active shooter in a location where firearms carry was allowed by the private owners of that property.

What am I missing?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #41 - 01/03/20 at 15:08:39

Eegore wrote on 01/03/20 at 10:23:33:
 None of those law abiding private citizens used a high-capacity semi automatic weapon in rapid succession, so why would a "ban that gun" person protest this outcome?  

It does not support the left's narrative; first, the left supports a an assault weapons ban.  Moreover, they want to get as many guns as they can.  If you read what they are implementing in Virginia somewhere between 80 - 85 percent of weapons are now going to be illegal.  Overnight, an enormous number of people are going to be criminals.  Personally, I draw the line of what constitutes a military weapon as a small arms firearm that is belt-fed.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #42 - 01/03/20 at 18:01:31

There is not only nothing wrong with citizens having military grade weapons, there is nothing unconstitutional about it.
WTF is a 30-06?
You want to stop crazies from killing indiscriminately?
Allow the people to be armed.
Stop trying to make it WRONG for the average person to be able to at least shoot back.
Okay, I know, I said Joe blow needs a rocket launcher and a tank...

Not..
Though, I personally don't have a problem with that..
Pretty sure by the time they got done with that bg check, he'd be well vetted..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 01/03/20 at 20:05:32

" If you read what they are implementing in Virginia somewhere between 80 - 85 percent of weapons are now going to be illegal."

How many people, on here, who this is directed at, support the Virginia law?

I've not heard anyone, on here, state that what happened in TX would not be allowed, should not be allowed or otherwise would be a violation of a law they suggested.  This thread is very specifically asking people here, on this forum, why they are not commenting on the specific TX event.  

Who here, on this forum, has indicate that what happened in TX should be illegal?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 01/03/20 at 20:07:36

"There is not only nothing wrong with citizens having military grade weapons, there is nothing unconstitutional about it.
WTF is a 30-06?
You want to stop crazies from killing indiscriminately?
Allow the people to be armed.
Stop trying to make it WRONG for the average person to be able to at least shoot back.
Okay, I know, I said Joe blow needs a rocket launcher and a tank...

Not..
Though, I personally don't have a problem with that..
Pretty sure by the time they got done with that bg check, he'd be well vetted..
"

Maybe you misunderstand my question.  You are asking people here, on this forum, why they are not commenting on the TX event, is this correct?

My interpretation is this thread is asking why nobody, on this specific forum, commented on the TX event, which is one where law abiding citizens, who were church security, utilized personally owned firearms to stop an active shooter in a location where firearms carry was allowed by the private owners of that property.

Is this correct?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 15:26:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why nothing on the shooting?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.