srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: What's up.......????
Reply #15 - 01/01/20 at 12:40:53

WebsterMark wrote on 01/01/20 at 04:42:42:
WebsterMark wrote on 12/31/19 at 04:48:12:
What is up with the Democrats? There’s no way Biden survives to the end. If he and his son’s malarkey in Ukraine doesn’t end him, not even the sympathetic press can cover for his growing senility.

Mayor Pete? Be serious. Trump should stay off Twitter that’s obvious but so should Mayor Pete. Jesus wasn’t an illegal immigrant or refugee. Yes, the authors of the Constitution fully understood slavery.

Where’s Warren?

Biden:  “Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well,” Biden told an audience in Derry, New Hampshire. “Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!”

He can’t last much longer.

I agree with this, but are the libtard billionaires like Zuckerberg, Bozos, the google twins gonna hire them ? Are they gonna drag them to CA where a 2 br apt rents for 3k and pay them 40K, and then when those people find they're going backwards, complain they cant "find" programmers and import people who don't understand cost of living ???

Sorry, any one can learn to program, unless the supply of the clueless is cut off they will not get hired. Or pay these people per course they take, pay the teachers for each course and charge the people applying to get into CA to work for either of these H1 dependent companies. A good $60K per application oughta cover 1-2 people a year, and since about 100K apply that should cover about 200-300K people for re-training.

Lets see how much further they can lie their way to bringing in more voters. The idea libtards have got is immigrants are libtards - except not always. And not regardless of libtard stupidity and not the ones that leave CA. Essentially this is a game to win CA by 5 million or 6 million or more votes - only the libtards think otherwise.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 01/02/20 at 05:11:16

I can’t believe it, but maybe it’s Bernie. He had a huge fundraising haul last quarter, Warren didn’t.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 01/02/20 at 06:29:59

WebsterMark wrote on 01/02/20 at 05:11:16:
I can’t believe it, but maybe it’s Bernie. He had a huge fundraising haul last quarter, Warren didn’t.

Apparently buttagig made a lot of $$$. Seriously the big $$$ is ridiculously democrappic. However AOC bid is also coming in soon, she's the parachute in situation.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 01/02/20 at 12:05:17

By the time their convention rolls around, it will be like Bob Dole or Walter Mondale or even John McCain vs Obama. They were effectively human sacrifices.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 01/02/20 at 14:50:31

WebsterMark wrote on 01/02/20 at 12:05:17:
By the time their convention rolls around, it will be like Bob Dole or Walter Mondale or even John McCain vs Obama. They were effectively human sacrifices.

The only person it appears that can beat Trump is......Trump  Huh

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 12:28:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What's up.......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.