Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump's disgraceful SEAL pardon. (Read 101 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Trump's disgraceful SEAL pardon.
Reply #15 - 12/29/19 at 08:33:36

I hate all this sheittee.
Democraps - Publicity and sound bytes aren't what we sent you to DC for. Just screw all this crap, and defeat Trump, or keep up the garbage and I will vote for Donald Trump instead of Donald Duck and you can lose a state that you would lose by 30$ by lets just say 31%.

Rapeabuickans - Stop all this wall, and tax cuts for the rich and how lower tax stimulates BS, the wealthiest 500 increased by 1.2T. You a$$hoals need to tink about the people you're screwing over with your tax structure, however the illegal and
legal crackdown is helping, the tax structure is only making the robber barrons into robber trillionaires.

Tired of both sides of sheitte.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 12/29/19 at 14:32:11

The narrative is
Benefits the rich..
It's Bullshit..
Low wage earners are benefiting big time now.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #17 - 12/29/19 at 21:36:39

I think most amazing to me in this thread with only two other understanding the obvious problems with this. Notwithstanding that the person making the decision was pretty recently a civilian who earned his spurs at the doctors. And he is going against the entire professional operating strategy of the Military.

@WM First off, why would you trust a NYT article that paints Trump in a bad light?

that is a very strange thing to say

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 12/30/19 at 05:18:39

eau de sauvage wrote on 12/29/19 at 21:36:39:
I think most amazing to me in this thread with only two other understanding the obvious problems with this. Notwithstanding that the person making the decision was pretty recently a civilian who earned his spurs at the doctors. And he is going against the entire professional operating strategy of the Military.

@WM First off, why would you trust a NYT article that paints Trump in a bad light?

that is a very strange thing to say

A pardon is a political act, not a military act. I can’t read minds but I assume Trump felt convicting someone we sent over there to kill bad guys, for what Trump must have felt was no big deal, was the right thing to do.

What’s so strange? If you authored a “news” piece on Trump, I would trust it on face value either. When it comes to Trump, the NYT has sacrificed their standing as THE source, they are merely ONE source which requires serious fact checking because they hate Trump and have been on a crusade to destroy him. Hardly an institution where ‘all the news that’s fit to print’ has survived.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 00:19:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump's disgraceful SEAL pardon.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.