raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
How much......
12/24/19 at 16:16:41

Should I give?

You are receiving these emails as a part of your involvement with the Democratic National Committee.

You can sign up for fewer emails or unsubscribe at any time.

Donald Trump’s campaign and the RNC have already raised over $300 million this year alone, ed.

It’s going to take a powerful, grassroots movement to help our eventual Democratic nominee keep pace with Trump and the GOP.

I can tell you that at DNC HQ, we’re working tirelessly to build the organizing and data infrastructure it will take to lift our eventual 2020 nominee to victory. But we need to know you’re on board too.

If you’re ready to take down Donald Trump and the GOP next year, add your name now.

I'M IN  

I know one thing for sure: Donald Trump and the GOP are taking this race seriously.
Our eventual Democratic presidential nominee won’t stand a chance unless we start assembling the forceful team we’ll need to win while it’s still early.

Waiting until the general election to build the grassroots movement it will take to win would be like handing Trump another term on a silver platter.

We cannot leave 2020 up to chance, which is why I’m asking:

Add your name now to send a powerful message to Donald Trump and the GOP that you’re ready for 2020.

Thanks for standing with Democrats,

Seema

Seema Nanda
Chief Executive Officer
Democratic National Committee

Well......???

I already tried giving a penny, and asked for change......nada.

So, are they saying its pretty much over, right now, I mean, with all the investigations, Russia, Stormy, impeachment, etc..... now of that is gonna make a heel of difference?   Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: How much......
Reply #1 - 12/24/19 at 16:55:04

This year they seem to have outsourced this crap a lot. I got calls from Buttagieg fundraising from an Injun who destroyed Buttagieg's carefully crafted spelling completely detached from the way its written. And this email avalanche about to hit us is likely heavily outsourced as well. The more of this crap I see and hear, the more the Big duck gonna not get my vote and the big Trump is.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:27:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How much......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.