Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who remember us 'debating' Kim? (Read 23 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Who remember us 'debating' Kim?
12/22/19 at 17:53:17

Early in Trump's presidency when it was obvious to the people who were shocked that such a complete nincompoop and buffoon, a totally unqualified multi bankrupt morally bankrupt greedy despotic con man who was gifted his inheritance and then built in up with fraud. And who loves nothin more than to attack the weak or defenceless, weak meaning anyone stronger than him. He was at it again only last week attacking another dead person. I forgot where I was at but you get the idea. Oh yes who could forget his penchant for abusive women.

Anyway early in the Trump presidency when there were those who knew the above who could see that Trump was being played like a complete fool by Kim, and then there were the Trump supporters like JoG who come up with lines like "you can't judge him till you see the results". Yep.

Well now enough time has passed that we see the results an I think this has been going on for three years, it appears half the US was always like 'duh' WTF do you think he's suddenly going to become intelligent.

Now after three years of Trump everything has panned out exactly as those who did not vote for him would expect. I suppose that's why he'll eventually lose, no one in their right mind Trump supporter or not would want four more years of this. Although it wouldn't bother me if it happened. It's all entertainment.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/21/trump-north-korea-089107

Right at the start he recognised Taiwan, to establish his toughness, how long did it take him to back down. THAT, was the end of it for him. He fcuked himself with regards to mastering game theory. He was playing the well know game theory role of 'unpredictable', but he actually telegraphed that he was very predictable, blow on him and he'll just fall over.

Everyone knows he's bluffing, Kim is having fun with it now. China playing with him like a kitten, Putin enjoys mocking Trump in full view of the West but doing it in such a way that it appears to Trump that he's getting Putin's respect. Even the allies are literally laughing at him. It's only because of the awesome economic and military might of the US that allows him temporarily to let him get away with it, it's like a weakling rich kid, with his uncle Andy Ruiz backing him up as he bullies his way with impunity.

Don't be a tough guy, to Erdogan. Lol, not lol really his sickening capitulation certainly meant indiscriminate death to the vulnerable Kurdish women and children, as well as disgrace on the US, and you know even being Australian I was embarrassed and ashamed that we 'the West' could do this. We stand with America and their shame in this is our shame too.

After Trump's latest twitter ultimatum to Kim, Kim called him weak and fearful and other insults, to which Trump is taking up the 'arris.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who remember us 'debating' Kim?
Reply #1 - 12/22/19 at 21:44:20

I just Don't understand how Trump supporters could ever conclude lefties fukking Hate Trump...
We must be wrong..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Who remember us 'debating' Kim?
Reply #2 - 12/23/19 at 00:09:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/22/19 at 21:44:20:
I just Don't understand how Trump supporters could ever conclude lefties fukking Hate Trump...
We must be wrong..

I can explain it for you but I can't understand it for you.

So you were so irritating by defending Trump's Korea bs, with "we have to reserve judgement", I mean you might but no sane person expected otherwise.

Right well now we've had the time to evaluate and the US is now less safe, Kim is openly mocking Trump now without a response. And ballistic missile testing it continuing nicely.

So JoG, how is Trump doing, care to give us your judgement on Korea?

That's what happens when you recognise a despotic dictator and make him more powerful and get nothing in return other that images which can be used to lie to your supporters for a brief time.

Face it Kim's got Trump over a barrel, what's he gonna do attack a nuclear armed N Korea with S Korea on the doorstep. Hardly.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 04:25:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who remember us 'debating' Kim?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.