Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Why do Trump supporters think people hate him? (Read 226 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Why do Trump supporters think people hate him?
Reply #30 - 12/22/19 at 20:14:31

OK Eegore, I'm going to take you at your word, so let's investigate shall we.

So you just had a simple query as to whether I expect people to read my posts.

Have you ever asked that of anyone else here. So you think it's a question to which there is an actual meaningful answer?

There's only two answers possible, yes, or no. Let's look at both of them to see the difference it makes to have the question answered.

Hypothetical time. Righteo, so you ask me if I expect anyone to read all the posts I make. Suppose I say no, what do you say to that.

Now suppose I answered yes (which I wouldn't because we all know that would be absurd). What do you say to that?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 12/23/19 at 00:49:32

"Have you ever asked that of anyone else here."

Yes.

"Suppose I say no, what do you say to that."

Ok.

"Now suppose I answered yes (which I wouldn't because we all know that would be absurd). What do you say to that?"

I would have indicated that the speed in which you were posting content is for the most part faster than one's ability to accurately research and provide an educated response to.  Not impossible however, especially considering multiple people are assigned to this forum for that purpose.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #32 - 12/23/19 at 05:55:31

I would rate this post, a 8.......

On second thought, a 9, as in asinine  Grin Grin Grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS........!!!!!!  pudding  Kiss Kiss Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #33 - 12/23/19 at 16:15:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/22/19 at 16:04:00:
Why do Trump supporters think people hate him?

Dumbest FUKKING question ever.

The question to ask is
Why do lefties hate the best president we've seen.??

the best IMPEACHED!!!!
no NIXON was better he ran the coward

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 12/23/19 at 16:56:25

Lefties said
Stock market will crash
Setting records
Unemployment
Lowest
Minorities employed
Record levels
You idiots are perpetually Wrong
And never in doubt about your next idiotic statement.

Laughable fools..
Pelosi

We must push forward
To protect our Democracy

Uh, republic, idiot

Aaaaand
Let's just drop anchor..
Really?
Morons..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #35 - 12/23/19 at 19:13:59

thumperclone wrote on 12/23/19 at 16:15:58:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/22/19 at 16:04:00:
Why do Trump supporters think people hate him?

Dumbest FUKKING question ever.

The question to ask is
Why do lefties hate the best president we've seen.??

the best IMPEACHED!!!!
no NIXON was better he ran the coward

Wait a sec here - they are going to re-impeach him.
Bloody fcuking hell if they do that, I will change my vote from Donald Duck to Donald Trump. What a waste of soundbites my entertainment and … does it even make sense other than a spectacular admission of defeat.
I mean its like Greta Thunberg eating a cheeseburger cos she thought no one was looking then when caught saying, yea yea planet hotter etc etc, but this is Fcuking delish. You stop that global warming now. OK , now I want another burger, so my double cheese burger should teach a lesson to y'all to not warm globally. How dare you.

JOG - trump extended the recovery but kicking out illegals and squeezing the H1 abusers and has created a lot of US jobs available for US citizens instead of reserved for foreigners. See when job is taken by a foreigner, $$$ is spent as remittances to other countries, if it goes to a US citizen, they buy cars, bikes, houses, toys, food etc etc all in the US. Tariffs, and squeezing out foreign labor helps that domestic $$$ being spent locally. Not export $$$ and import shietete. Seriously I want both to continue, china is robbing US manufacturing and Mexico and India and other countries are robbing US jobs. We have several million homeless, let google HR walk the streets and find people who would work for them, so can GM, ford, and every other business in the US. I'm sure a lot of smart people have ended up homeless just cos it was easier and cheaper to find someone legal or H1 trough an intermediary subcontractor. Screw all that. both those programs need to die. those suck $$$ out of US economy and pull foreign goods in, we need the opposite, we need to make lots of sheitet and have the Chinese and Indians and Mexicans and everyone else buy it with USD.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 12/23/19 at 20:50:04

"china is robbing US manufacturing and Mexico and India and other countries are robbing US jobs"

I think when businesses choose to go to China, Mexico and India it's hard to claim they are robbing us.  That's like saying I took my car to my neighbors house and paid him to use it and then tell people he stole my car.

If more people were capable or willing to stay off Amazon and instead buy the same product at more cost, or do without, we might have some more grounds to complain about where the jobs are going right?  Obviously there is a ton more variables, but consumer habits is a pretty big part of it.  Buy that $30,000 truck for $45,000 so Americans can work.  Buy that iPhone for $1800 instead of $900 so Americans can work.  Or buy used, and don't get an iPhone, use a flip phone, use a land line, use Skype but do not use Skype tech support if something goes wrong or you are billed incorrectly since that is offshore, just cancel Skype. 

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 12/24/19 at 05:16:13

Eegore wrote on 12/23/19 at 20:50:04:
"china is robbing US manufacturing and Mexico and India and other countries are robbing US jobs"

I think when businesses choose to go to China, Mexico and India it's hard to claim they are robbing us.  That's like saying I took my car to my neighbors house and paid him to use it and then tell people he stole my car.

If more people were capable or willing to stay off Amazon and instead buy the same product at more cost, or do without, we might have some more grounds to complain about where the jobs are going right?  Obviously there is a ton more variables, but consumer habits is a pretty big part of it.  Buy that $30,000 truck for $45,000 so Americans can work.  Buy that iPhone for $1800 instead of $900 so Americans can work.  Or buy used, and don't get an iPhone, use a flip phone, use a land line, use Skype but do not use Skype tech support if something goes wrong or you are billed incorrectly since that is offshore, just cancel Skype.

This is not why I am saying china is robbing the US. China routinely uses political prisoners to keep their cocts down, they routinely get heavily subsidized by the govt, they also confiscate private land for industries, house people in massive matchbox structures essentially making them pay for accommodation etc etc as well as not buy things from the US when they are supposed to by trade agreements. Saudi arabia does it to a larger scale to Indian workers including confiscating their passports, and china has been strip mining Nepal, Africa etc etc to artificially keep the costs down. These countries costs of producing goods will be much much higher if they were to pay and have standards for workers like they are supposed to. China also artificially lowers their currency to make them cheaper.
Its not consumers choice really, Consumer has no choice because they have been doing it for decades, decimating the entire US industry.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 12/24/19 at 05:26:10

I didn't even go looking for it - this is what I found.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/china-denies-report-of-forced-labor-...

Stuff like this is why I say China is robbing India. All the screaming about living wage etc etc AOC etc do, if this is happening else where, and we buy all their crap, its really rewarding those that don't pay living or anything wages at all.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 12/24/19 at 05:58:19

That's a variation of the "break windows so the local businesses stay economically sound" theory.   If someone went around breaking windows, homeowners would have to spend money buying supplies or hiring workers to fix the windows. That improves the local economy because more cash is put into the system, right? Wrong.

That cash is no longer available for other uses which would have been chosen by the homeowner for various reasons Same here. You spend $300 instead of $600 on a product made in China. You may have spent up to $500, but never $600. Essentially you've got $200 dollars of which some portion will be spent on one or two other goods or services.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #40 - 12/24/19 at 06:26:46

WebsterMark wrote on 12/24/19 at 05:58:19:
That's a variation of the "break windows so the local businesses stay economically sound" theory.   If someone went around breaking windows, homeowners would have to spend money buying supplies or hiring workers to fix the windows. That improves the local economy because more cash is put into the system, right? Wrong.

That cash is no longer available for other uses which would have been chosen by the homeowner for various reasons Same here. You spend $300 instead of $600 on a product made in China. You may have spent up to $500, but never $600. Essentially you've got $200 dollars of which some portion will be spent on one or two other goods or services.

Not exactly, but chasing your example in the same small town, you're assuming the 500 is fixed, what if next month cos all the workers are busy fixing stuff you start to see increases in your wages. That's happening now, after 10 yrs of Obaba's Jobless recover, then a wageless recovery. Why do you think so ? Cos the example in your small town case is, we broke windows and threw out all the illegals as well as the Chinese made crap. You now need to make windows and do it with people who are homeowners in the town. Those illegals who were sending remittances by the million back to China/Mexico/India are gone, along with the kids who were paying taxes for 2 and sending 30 kids to the school, the Chinese crap windows are gone, local window factory has to make the windows. They're gonna have to pay more to make people work there cos 1/2 their workers are gone and they cant treat these locals like chit either.

Something like that is at work, and breaking windows is a poor analogy, cos it means living with a windowless house, but it applies to building new software, building houses, raising chickens etc etc. We need those without having to break chit.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 12/24/19 at 06:50:46

Broken Windows is a sound, proven economic illustration. Often used to disprove the war is good for the economy idea. Liberalism survives on the belief that Broken Windows is valid, that government can fully understand and dictate the movement of the economy by pulling a few cleverly selected levers.
The better theory is the Invisible Hands concept. Let people (the market) select. Obviously, there needs to be some oversight, no one should object to that. The entire debate is how much oversight.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #42 - 12/24/19 at 07:00:38

There are millions of levers everywhere and both sides are busy pulling whatever they like. Lower taxes, lower regulation no unions no benefits this and that is the republican side, free immigrants, free sheitte from china, free H1's, no gas burning vehicles, no meat, etc etc is the democrat side.

For now the throw out illegals and crack down on H1 fraud is valid and needs to continue, that's all I'm saying.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 12/24/19 at 08:13:31

I agree with that.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #44 - 12/24/19 at 08:39:39

Look all, Trump is getting hammered for his isolationism/protectionism, so.....????
That Genie is not going back into the bottle, no way Jose.

The very nature of the computer and INTERNET technologies have made us a global economy, the biggest overall factor.

You will have local markets, always will, service, trade, etc....

Please remember the scare tactics as they were called, when economist warned of the constraints America's manufacturers would suffer, with environmentalism push upon them, etc.....

Look how other social issues appear to rise, accordingly.......when you burden business with other social issues as well......

As someone mentioned, lots of levers, influences, and veritable(s), involved....

Couple that with devious and deceitful whoring politicians, who become extremely wealthy, as public SERVANTS.....WTF?????

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:30:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why do Trump supporters think people hate him?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.