Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Steny Hoyer's sober eloquence. (Read 91 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Steny Hoyer's sober eloquence.
Reply #15 - 12/20/19 at 17:02:00

eau de sauvage wrote on 12/20/19 at 15:27:01:
@Serowbot
This is an international site.
We welcome Savage riders from all over the world.

Cool

It's more than that Serow we are all the same distance from each other on this site. pg's comment just shows his utter ignorance of how the world works and what the inter webs is in relation to the social structure of society. The virtual communities on the internet has turned the entire world into a global community.

Easy now Bot your going into unfriendly territory.  It is all well in good if the comments are in lock-step with your opinion.  

Yet, I was on the receiving end of:
'How are you so incredibly stupid'
'pg's comment just shows his utter ignorance'

Are you sure you want to go down this road?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 12/20/19 at 17:16:16

pg wrote on 12/20/19 at 17:02:00:
eau de sauvage wrote on 12/20/19 at 15:27:01:
@Serowbot
This is an international site.
We welcome Savage riders from all over the world.

Cool

It's more than that Serow we are all the same distance from each other on this site. pg's comment just shows his utter ignorance of how the world works and what the inter webs is in relation to the social structure of society. The virtual communities on the internet has turned the entire world into a global community.

Easy now Bot your going into unfriendly territory.  It is all well in good if the comments are in lock-step with your opinion.  

Yet, I was on the receiving end of:
'How are you so incredibly stupid'
'pg's comment just shows his utter ignorance'

Are you sure you want to go down this road?

Best regards,

The problem with having a politics section in any site is that everyone on the planet is ready with examples of how whoever POTUS is, is screwing up. The whole world is hyper aware of trumps tweets or Obama's awesome use of the word calculus when he's not differentiating or integrating something - and most of the US is clueless about Australian or Indian or Pakisthani or other island/nation - Hovv darre you vee is sveeden not norvay, no sveeden.

Like we even care.

So discussing politics with one of them "foreigners" is an exercise in trying to punch a mosquito in the dark. They know all about US politics, we know nothing about theirs.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #17 - 12/23/19 at 00:15:09

@srinath, the problem is in actual fact that most people are unable to think clearly or (more probable but harder for me to understand), they deliberately don't care to think or reason.

So discussing politics with one of them "foreigners" is an exercise in trying to punch a mosquito in the dark. They know all about US politics, we know nothing about theirs.

That's an interesting take srinath, because if US politics is being discussed why would someone need to know about politics in another country? Is that so one can "argue" like MnSpring, where I make a political point about democracy or the American repbublic but Mn after looking up Australia is now better equipped to counter the point by saying something disparaging.

Or have I misunderstood you?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 12/23/19 at 05:59:02

eau de sauvage wrote on 12/23/19 at 00:15:09:
@srinath, the problem is in actual fact that most people are unable to think clearly or (more probable but harder for me to understand), they deliberately don't care to think or reason.

That's an interesting take srinath, because if US politics is being discussed why would someone need to know about politics in another country? Is that so one can "argue" like MnSpring, where I make a political point about democracy or the American repbublic but Mn after looking up Australia is now better equipped to counter the point by saying something disparaging.

Or have I misunderstood you?

I don't know what Mnspring was, but for example, Australia dropping leaflets over srilanka, or singaport shaving visa over stays heads and chaining them up and loading them onto planes as well as aussies making fun of their PM's for years and now suddenly they want to point at tent camps, or POTUS, as in - 100% stupidity is spread evenly across all countries. Discussing US politics once again misses the fact that we're dealing with people and it is due to how people treat each other that this can even happen, and aussies are no different than singaporeans than US - people and politicians.

Point you're missing is - you people are no different than US people or Indian people and neither are your politicians.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:31:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Steny Hoyer's sober eloquence.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.