Send Topic Print
Trump Impeached. (Read 185 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump Impeached.
Reply #30 - 12/19/19 at 14:42:59

It’s against the law for a president to release foreign aid to a corrupt country.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 12/19/19 at 14:49:09

WebsterMark wrote on 12/19/19 at 14:42:59:
It’s against the law for a president to release foreign aid to a corrupt country.

A drug deal - Bolton

Don't kid yourself

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #32 - 12/19/19 at 14:59:29

I just bought myself a pair of MH1000mx3 noise cancelling headphones, they are frikken awesome, tried them out in a cacophonous mall. Press the button and it's like hitting the mute on a TV. Silence.

Similarly, this is analogous to how I see posts like the above. Not a rambling post, just a simple sentence that I'd expect someone to utter if they had a pair of permanent headphones that cancelled out all facts.

Some facts about corruption in Ukraine. With regards to the GOP now adopting the ludicrous position that Trump was merely doing his job. He cut the anti corruption budget to Ukraine that was meant to counter corruption. Think about that.

Not only that but the US govt. confirmed that Ukraine had met all it's corruptions obligation that were laid out that it must meet in order to be qualified for aid. But wait there's more, the Pentagon also gave the green light as to Ukraine meeting their obligations.

So where is the illegality?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #33 - 12/19/19 at 15:09:48

WebsterMark wrote on 12/19/19 at 13:21:47:
.....this impeachment will be a crushing for Trump, his brand is fcuked.
Trump will likely be reelected.

Seriously, do you believe a significant number of people who supported Trump when he was a candidate (they already knew exactly who he was) are going to change their minds because Nancy Pelosi, Adsm Schiff and Jerry Nadler told them Trump is not a good person?

Here's a better way to put it, do you think there are a significant number of people who did not vote for Trump who now would in 2020; a pretty obvious no. But to answer your question there certainly would be plenty of people who gave him a go because Hilary. The now understand the meaning of 'the Devil you know'. And I think Trump knows this, and he know that the best person to benefit from this is Biden, especially if he announces he's only running for one term.

Republican support for Nixon dropped off sharply after impeachment. Americans are fundamentally conservative and however Trump wants to spin this, it will not have no effect on his base, notwithstanding the die hards.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 12/19/19 at 15:46:16

Serowbot wrote on 12/19/19 at 14:49:09:

A drug deal - Bolton

Don't kid yourself

Huh?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #35 - 12/19/19 at 16:14:15

eau de sauvage wrote on 12/19/19 at 12:00:21:
George Bush sent tens of thousands of Americans to die in a pointless war with Iraq based on complete bullshit that cost the US taxpayers $1T. Clinton is still feeling the effects of his impeachment while Bush is a cuddly teddy bear untarnished by his shameful legacy

Actually, no, I believe Bill Clinton made more $$$ in appearances and speeches 3yrs after leaving the WH than Obama did in the last 3 yrs, who are #1 and #2 for making $$$ after leaving the WH. The problem with Bush wasn't that he wasn't impeached, it was that he was generally understood to have been dumb as a stick, which DT is even worse, likely Trump may be a big $$$ maker as a standup after he leaves office.
BTW its only a matter of time before impeachment will be another of his "accolades" he'd boast about.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #36 - 12/19/19 at 16:19:46

As you can clearly see in the graphs here, the popularity of Clinton was rising nicely among fat chicks.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #37 - 12/19/19 at 16:47:46

fat chicks.....

taste great

less filling.

I vote, therefor I eat.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #38 - 12/20/19 at 18:17:52

raydawg wrote on 12/19/19 at 16:47:46:
fat chicks.....

taste great

less filling.

I vote, therefor I eat.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #39 - 12/20/19 at 18:30:16

eau de sauvage wrote on 12/20/19 at 18:17:52:
raydawg wrote on 12/19/19 at 16:47:46:
fat chicks.....

taste great

less filling.

I vote, therefor I eat.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:22:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump Impeached.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.