Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump Impeached. (Read 185 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Trump Impeached.
12/19/19 at 00:38:21

History is steam rolling Trump's bluster.

Now the time that the Republican have dreaded the most, the Senators are forced to vote, in circumstances where the ball is in their court, and this is going to be tough because the GOP lost their balls when they decided that their dream of stacking the judiciary is worth debasing themselves even knowing that in the sober light of day they will not be proud.

But they will be very proud of what they got out of this bargain with the Devil. Trump has been filling the Federal appeals courts a furious pace. And this is where the wheels of the extreme right wing agenda, an agenda that is for the minority of US citizens, will be established. Blue slips are now an anachronism.

Voter disenfranchisement, lower taxes for the wealthy, gerrymandering, environmental vandalism. It's like a smorgasbord of the GOP's wildest fantasies.

« Last Edit: 12/19/19 at 11:48:40 by eau de sauvage »  

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Trump Impeached.
Reply #1 - 12/19/19 at 02:19:19

Don't underestimate Trump.

A miracle is needed to ensure that he must resign.
and if that miracle does not come, he is more firmly in the saddle than ever.

Interlectuals always lose to the man in the street.
The man in the street is sensitive to emotions and instinct. The truth is not important to them.
They are fully subject to the tactics and psychology that is applied to them.

Arguments must therefore always be coarse, clear and forcible and appealing to emotions and instinct.

Trump knows that better than anyone.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 12/19/19 at 05:04:04

Everyone knows he is bring railroaded and it will only make him stronger!!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/19/19 at 05:10:40

I'm constantly amazed how two people can look at the same event and see two dramatically different actions playing out right in front of them.

Donald Trump has a very high probability of being the only president impeached and then later reelected. Those several hundred thousand voters in those five key states already selected Trump. Donald F'ing Trump! Think about that. In 2016, those voters ( many of them historical Democratic voters) thought Donald Trump was a better option than who the Democrats put up.  

Donald Trump went through a year of campaigning as an outsider and that he was constantly under attack by the establishment. All this impeachment does is reinforce that. If you couple that together with an outstanding economy, lowest level unemployment etc., why in the world would those several hundred thousand voters switch to an unknown and particularly someone like Elizabeth Warren and her proposals which would impact the US economy and society more than anything ever has, with the possible exception of the new deal. And I'm not even sure about that. Why would they make that switch?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 12/19/19 at 07:01:12

Yup, Trump's been impeached of high crimes when its not a "crime" per se, and of obstructing congress. Which again just means - "he's mean to us" so we impeach - and yes no crime is needed to impeach - but why then call it High "crime" - it should just be "high unethical and corrupt looking shiete"

As in they've admitted they're gonna get creamed and they'd rather waste everyone's $$$ and ear time with this boring as Drusk crap once again ruining my drive in to work where I emitted more Co2 in 2 hrs than I did in my entire life to the age of 22 in India.

I don't know, I am a democrat sympathizer and I still think they're doing this cos they cant beat him - and putting Nancy Pelosi as your "best foot forward" is pretty much waving the white flag. Mistake upon mistake upon mistake. Putting Nancy Pelosi front and center pretty much is going to alienate more people than Hillary's pakisthani flag bearer IMHO and it wont be limited to Indians.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 12/19/19 at 07:49:44

And Nannie just wants to sit on it...... to use as political hay, instead of doing her constitutional duty......
Glad this wasn't political.

The only thing presently keeping Trump from getting reelected, is himself
But don't count him out on that just yet  Grin

Look, the libbies don't have balls either, they have vacated, this board, with the Horowitz report, Comey, and Liza the moaner, are out talking trying to limit their exposure, and Durham is yet to show his cards...WHICH, is said to have criminal indictments within.

Yeah, keep tapping your heels together Dorothy  Kiss  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/19/19 at 07:52:02

srinath wrote on 12/19/19 at 07:01:12:
Yup, Trump's been impeached of high crimes when its not a "crime" per se, and of obstructing congress. Which again just means - "he's mean to us" so we impeach - and yes no crime is needed to impeach - but why then call it High "crime" - it should just be "high unethical and corrupt looking shiete"

As in they've admitted they're gonna get creamed and they'd rather waste everyone's $$$ and ear time with this boring as Drusk crap once again ruining my drive in to work where I emitted more Co2 in 2 hrs than I did in my entire life to the age of 22 in India.

I don't know, I am a democrat sympathizer and I still think they're doing this cos they cant beat him - and putting Nancy Pelosi as your "best foot forward" is pretty much waving the white flag. Mistake upon mistake upon mistake. Putting Nancy Pelosi front and center pretty much is going to alienate more people than Hillary's pakisthani flag bearer IMHO and it wont be limited to Indians.

Cool.
Srinath.

Yeah....a ladder won't help, just toss in some dirt, she is old enuff to bury soon, anyways  Grin Grin Grin

Let AOC take the gavel.....she already is holding lots o wood, it seems.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 12/19/19 at 08:05:41

raydawg wrote on 12/19/19 at 07:52:02:
Yeah....a ladder won't help, just toss in some dirt, she is old enuff to bury soon, anyways  Grin Grin Grin

Let AOC take the gavel.....she already is holding lots o wood, it seems.

OMG you're mixing 2 of my own metaphors - Like WTF - but point taken.
And the AOC crack is a nice one too.

I somehow find Nancy Pelosi annoying and pathetic at the same time. Like if Hillary was cross bred with a mouse. And its been the same since I first saw her - sometime in 99 when I was in CA. She'd show up on the news a lot cos I lived in Sacramento then.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #8 - 12/19/19 at 08:18:15

Just think of it like this; Would you let Trump take care of your wife for a month?
Why then, would you let him take care of your wife, children, you, home, work,country ,army and so on?

You should have voted for hillary

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 12/19/19 at 08:24:13

Look....Nancy literally got caught in her own demagoguery snare.

You replied to this post: http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1576702282

Look how they think minorities can't do math, etc.....WHY?

They done tink dey beez tooz stipids?

Is that how they see them?

OR......

Do they just USE them?

I don't think its anything more than the wisdom of knowing that for every lie you tell, it takes another to cover it up, and so on, and so forth.....
Soon, that is all you have left, lies.....
And they have been absent from the truth, for so long, they start to believe their own lies....that is how humane nature just works.....

And yes....campaigning has turned into justified lying, because our motivation is pure, we want to take care of those stupid ones, who can't.....WITHOUT US.  Huh    

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/19/19 at 08:25:09

No, but I've worked for people who have made me very successful that I wouldn't let watch my kids either.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 12/19/19 at 08:25:42

zevenenergie wrote on 12/19/19 at 08:18:15:
Just think of it like this; Would you let Trump take care of your wife for a month?
Why then, would you let him take care of your wife, children, you, home, work,country ,army and so on?

You should have voted for hillary

Oh yeah, just make sure your wife or daughter don't wear a blue dress, or go on a vacation to a island, with Bill, etc.....

Try again.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 12/19/19 at 08:26:26

WebsterMark wrote on 12/19/19 at 08:25:09:
No, but I've worked for people who have made me very successful that I wouldn't let watch my kids either.

It is so stupid......it is not a relevant question.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 12/19/19 at 08:27:37

Poor Trump,... impeached without even getting a BJ...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 12/19/19 at 08:36:15

All those who voted for impeachment, they should be lined up against a wall.....huh Greta?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:22:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump Impeached.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.