Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It was NO coup.......Web. (Read 30 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
It was NO coup.......Web.
12/17/19 at 08:06:59

OK....I think I got it all figgered out, how this mess came about with our presidential election.....

IT WAS NOT A coup d'état....NO.

Lets go back in time.

It was brought on with the help of Rush Limbaugh.

Obama was NOT suppose to win Hillary, this is where it started.

Obama was to only serve the Clinton's coffee, in the White House.

However, when Hillary was getting beat in the primaries, Rush told folks on his radio show to cross over and vote in the open primaries for Hillary, and they did.

It brought Hillary back from the brink of elimination and ruin, making her viable when she should have been gone ( if only.....).

Obama had to make a deal with her, to move on, and she started her scheme at that point.

She's gather power in the State Department, getting rich, and gaining power for her eventual win in 8 years.

It was going great, but perhaps a wee bit slow, for her.

Her time was nearing, she set up shop, and she always recruited help that was a little on the slow side, so she could work them over too....
She wanted blind alliance, not real savvy thinkers....

It was going great....until......Podesta screwed up.....

It revealed her shady communication system, where all her dirty secrets resided.

They went into action.

They took out Loretta Lynch, with Bill compromising her.

They got Comey.....how, why, I am not sure, maybe dangle the AG spot to him......OR.....

This perv traveled with Slick, to Espstein's Island....... and they used the threat of that chit.

Anyway.....look how its all coming out....Comey is talking too much.

Brennen, Clapper, and those other guys, got outsmarted...plain and simple.

Comey assured them, or over ruled them, or something, until they too, if ever, figured it out until too far in and their pride won't let them admit they got duped..... as did many in the media....

And lets not forget....Hillary had Soro's money, at her disposal, as she was his go to girl to get him into the power seat of Washington DC.

Well?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: It was NO coup.......Web.
Reply #1 - 12/17/19 at 09:25:47

raydawg wrote on 12/17/19 at 08:06:59:

So does trump.
I really don't see anyone being above the cesspool here.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/17/19 at 12:04:57

srinath wrote on 12/17/19 at 09:25:47:
raydawg wrote on 12/17/19 at 08:06:59:

So does trump.
I really don't see anyone being above the cesspool here.
Cool.
Srinath.

I won't argue that point with you, and Trump has what looks like a giant ego, and yes, it has been a mainstay to folks in power.....
HOWEVER, the Podesta screw up, and then all the crap afterwards has had a major rippling effect that will not soon subside....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 12/17/19 at 13:00:19

Really I agree with you as well.
The example I use is this.
You're (raydawg) driving along the road on your grey savage going - lets just say 100 clicks.
Cop gets out of his car and pizzes at you, or throws as apple at you, or a beer bottle … whatever.
Then the beer bottle ricochets off your front tire and knocks the fool on his head and drops him on his drunkass.

He wakes up 20 min later and says grey bike going fast - yea the Srinath has grey bike and can drive 100 clicks, so I'll write him up for going 100. There done.

You don't like it, you must be a Trump supporter.
You think its good - Democrat.

You just want the law to be upheld - great, lets know when that's on the agenda.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:29:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It was NO coup.......Web.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.