Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Fixing Global Warming....... (Read 108 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Fixing Global Warming.......
12/14/19 at 08:22:39

I got this idea.....I mean, this entity has done amazing things with the weather, I can't see why they couldn't address it too....if we ask?

Let's just get EVERYONE in the green movement to ask GOD to help.....he can do it, he has already, made the weather change when HE wanted too.....

​​​​​​​I mean, we can overlook our own beliefs, right, for a GREATER cause.....can't we? 

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Fixing Global Warming.......
Reply #1 - 12/14/19 at 08:32:59

raydawg wrote on 12/14/19 at 08:22:39:
I got this idea.....I mean, this entity has done amazing things with the weather, I can't see why they couldn't address it too....if we ask?

Let's just get EVERYONE in the green movement to ask GOD to help.....he can do it, he has already, made the weather change when HE wanted too.....

​​​​​​​I mean, we can overlook our own beliefs, right, for a GREATER cause.....can't we?

Nope will not work. Unless the god is a "they".

This is why. "God" is a right wing concept.
Global warming is a left wing concept.

Not ever gonna work. Unless you assume a transgender version of god, and a trans gender version of co2 and then they will "Union" or Onion and make you a carbon neutral baby of illegitimate proportions.

So. unless a "they" and some more "blessed by feminazis" are involved, wont work.

Cool.
Srinath.

Oops - Almost forgot - "How dare you"
I'm getting prepped with all the rainbow balloons and environmentally secured stickers with rainbows for Greta Thunbergs vegan, coming out, I am now a "they" party - where ther will be no lights, no camera and no action along with no co2 except in the sevvver water beer.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/14/19 at 08:47:38

Whoa....GOD is ALL, he is EVERYTHING.......the beginning and the end, and everything in between.....

He is way more than your simple observation and limits  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 12/14/19 at 08:55:35

raydawg wrote on 12/14/19 at 08:47:38:
Whoa....GOD is ALL, he is EVERYTHING.......the beginning and the end, and everything in between.....

He is way more than your simple observation and limits  Wink

Ha ha very funny, carbon god, bigger god and we got more carbon than you imagine.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 12/14/19 at 09:03:07

Yes,.. he did it before.
He fixed it by killing us.  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 12/14/19 at 09:51:57

Serowbot wrote on 12/14/19 at 09:03:07:

Yes,.. he did it before.
He fixed it by killing us.  Huh

And providing away out......  Wink

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #6 - 12/14/19 at 13:08:15

ray pray for guidance so you can sell your gas guzzlers !!! can you spell hypocrite ??

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 12/14/19 at 13:20:42

thumperclone wrote on 12/14/19 at 13:08:15:
ray pray for guidance so you can sell your gas guzzlers !!! can you spell hypocrite ??

Hey - I reassemble that remark.
Lets see - HIPAA Crate.

Anyway, in 2-3 days (depending on USPS) I will cut my co2 foot print to 10%, maybe even more cos I own F150, PTcruiser, Accord, savage, Bolt, GS500 and 2 houses. Maybe 99% co2 are gone.
As we all know beer = absorbing co2.
Maybe my co2 is even negative.
I had to print like 9 sticker … whew that was a lot of work.

Atleast I can now say I am carbon negative.

How dare you greta.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 12/15/19 at 08:49:23

srinath wrote on 12/14/19 at 13:20:42:
thumperclone wrote on 12/14/19 at 13:08:15:

Hey - I reassemble that remark.
Lets see - HIPAA Crate.

Anyway, in 2-3 days (depending on USPS) I will cut my co2 foot print to 10%, maybe even more cos I own F150, PTcruiser, Accord, savage, Bolt, GS500 and 2 houses. Maybe 99% co2 are gone.
As we all know beer = absorbing co2.
Maybe my co2 is even negative.
I had to print like 9 sticker … whew that was a lot of work.

Atleast I can now say I am carbon negative.

How dare you greta.

Cool.
Srinath.

It's OK.....Greta crossed a like recently, spoke her mind, which was the celebration....but know, she spoke against the GAWDS, and she is getting a time-out.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 12/15/19 at 16:00:19

raydawg wrote on 12/15/19 at 08:49:23:
It's OK.....Greta crossed a like recently, spoke her mind, which was the celebration....but know, she spoke against the GAWDS, and she is getting a time-out.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oooo what happened ??? what did I miss ? She speak her mind ???? I mean oooo that boy is so cute oops I meant chick is so cute … oops I meant, soooo green, and sorry they is so cute and green. How dare you. Now buy my prius.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 12/15/19 at 17:58:14

srinath wrote on 12/15/19 at 16:00:19:
raydawg wrote on 12/15/19 at 08:49:23:

Oooo what happened ??? what did I miss ? She speak her mind ???? I mean oooo that boy is so cute oops I meant chick is so cute … oops I meant, soooo green, and sorry they is so cute and green. How dare you. Now buy my prius.

Cool.
Srinath.

Greta Thunberg, the 16-year-old Swedish climate activist, apologized Saturday after telling a crowd of young supporters a day earlier -- while speaking in English -- that politicians should be put “against the wall.”

Critics alleged that the remark, delivered in Turin, Italy, meant she was advocating for violence against world leaders who dodge their responsibilities to fight climate change.

Harmless lil' twit.......off to Epstein's island now.
Too ugly to service, she'll have to fetch clean towels, for the clientele..... areal sticky mess she has got herself into...
Oh well, when useful fools, become, well, useless, not much is left....ja?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 12/15/19 at 22:59:14

"Critics alleged that the remark, delivered in Turin, Italy, meant she was advocating for violence against world leaders who dodge their responsibilities to fight climate change."

Of course they did.

Why on earth would someone who doesn't like her say she meant hold them accountable when it can mean something worse?  But if someone I do like says it, then no it's not advocating violence.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 12/16/19 at 01:35:32

raydawg wrote on 12/15/19 at 17:58:14:
Greta Thunberg, the 16-year-old Swedish climate activist, apologized Saturday after telling a crowd of young supporters a day earlier -- while speaking in English -- that politicians should be put “against the wall.

What, that's disappointing, She Vants Vall now ? That's so bad, she's pro Trvmp, I vaas jvst beginning to like her.
The Vaal is so green, it makes dees greenhovse gasses move to new location in Mexico Vhere it goes to be made to beer. Vee dreenk eet, Ve trap it in Sveeden, oops Norvay. Oh Vell.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 12/16/19 at 04:42:56

Eegore wrote on 12/15/19 at 22:59:14:
"Critics alleged that the remark, delivered in Turin, Italy, meant she was advocating for violence against world leaders who dodge their responsibilities to fight climate change."

Of course they did.

Why on earth would someone who doesn't like her say she meant hold them accountable when it can mean something worse?  But if someone I do like says it, then no it's not advocating violence.

You mean like when some people hear Trump's joke about Russian hacking  Hilary's email they really think he was telling them to actually hack her account, that it wasn't a joke?

Of course Greta had no idea what she was really saying. Sure, she knows the context and the real meaning behind it but she wasn't honestly suggesting we line up those leaders who question plans that they believe will destroy economies and lives and shoot them.

Now, AOC in 20 years when she's dictator over what remains of this once great Republic? Sure.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 12/16/19 at 05:51:18

You mean like when some people hear Trump's joke about Russian hacking  Hilary's email they really think he was telling them to actually hack her account, that it wasn't a joke?

PERFECT.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:26:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fixing Global Warming.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.