Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Fixing Global Warming....... (Read 108 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Fixing Global Warming.......
Reply #15 - 12/16/19 at 05:54:16

I like this one:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/german-railway-company-corrects-thunbergs-tweet...

Well honey....you pack em' in......instead of like Algore who flies a polluting jet, ya know, it saves the planet more better..... I thought you were for green transplantation?????

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 12/16/19 at 06:20:55

raydawg wrote on 12/16/19 at 05:54:16:
I like this one:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/german-railway-company-corrects-thunbergs-tweet...

Well honey....you pack em' in......instead of like Algore who flies a polluting jet, ya know, it saves the planet more better..... I thought you were for green transplantation?????

To be Grveen Vee must go to all places everyday in fvrist class, and all the school kids vill get the days off and come and vee mvst - How dare you - sorry, vee mvst yell and berate evvvreevone and vee mvst return to Sveeden, I mean Norvay, and vee mvst repeat and again.

Vee mvst make $$ ven people buy Prius and make $ on battvery and Vindmills.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #17 - 12/16/19 at 12:55:18

Crowded trains are an essential practice to reduce co2....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 12/16/19 at 13:37:44

pg wrote on 12/16/19 at 12:55:18:
Crowded trains are an essential practice to reduce co2....

Best regards,

Yes, if they were all outside pushing the thing and no heat or AC or fuel is used. Or they could pedal it, but we gotta make them all belt drive, no chain, then it wont need constant lube.

Not if they all sitting in cushy comfort and its maintaining a balmy 75 degrees and they're sipping maitai's at 35 degrees that are made from beverages cooled to 35 degrees in an otherwise warmed cabin.

We don't heat or cool or propel the crowded cars from Italy to Sveeden oops sorry Norvay.
People push/pedal the cars.
You want a cold drink - yes right there - its cold, cos we don't do nuts.
No … You want hot drink - yea here it is, its cold, just heat it with body heat.

We spend big co2 moving these fat asses at 100mph.
Then we spend big co2 heathing these fat asses to 75 degrees over ambient.
Then we spend big co2 cooling their drinks to 40 degrees under ambient.

WTF is Greta Thunberg saying - oh yea - How dare you.

Perfect toss her and her entourage out of the train and stop the train. let her move it, cool and heat her drink/environment. She's a smart girl. she'll do it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 12/16/19 at 16:41:07

She's a smart girl..............

Yes, way smarter than those she hoodwinks   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 12/16/19 at 20:40:42

Have you noticed how the homeless problem, accelerated, when restrictions, and other criteria, was leveled on business, etc, to meet Global Warming standards......

Ya think its just a coincidence..........I am not so sure???????

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 12/17/19 at 06:56:20

raydawg wrote on 12/16/19 at 20:40:42:
Have you noticed how the homeless problem, accelerated, when restrictions, and other criteria, was leveled on business, etc, to meet Global Warming standards......

Ya think its just a coincidence..........I am not so sure???????

Not entirely. Homelessness and unemployment among the people at margins is entirely a function of bringing in foreign labor so they don't have to deal with people who may have physical or mental or cultural or age related or any other problems. There is a reason why 1000's of foreigners work at google, apple, facebook every day getting on Google busses going past homeless veterans and other marginalized - it is so because google wants it to be so. At every level companies (so its not just tech and manufacturing and whatever else) have turned a blind eye and exploited the loop holes provided by their cronies in government.

Remember I came to work in a can factory for menial labor after being cheated saying that required an engineer. It was a hole I managed to dig myself out of but took a few yrs. That has amplified to epic proportions with most of the next few million not even able to make the claim they were cheated. This has lead to a lot of marginalized people just getting ignored and the homelessness and unemployment of such people also has gone up. I'd seriously stop all legal and illegal immigration till there is no one in homeless shelters, tenements, tent city, street, overpasses, card board boxes etc. Sadly, most homeless don't or cant vote, corporations write checks and that gravy train cant be slowed.

Oh yea - How Dare You.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:24:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fixing Global Warming.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.