Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
If Trump would just..... (Read 125 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

If Trump would just.....
12/11/19 at 04:44:16

....stop being a monomaniacal, over-the-top egotistical jerk, he would win 2020 in a landslide. That's how intense the hatred vast stretches of America have for leftist, fake news media and the entertainment culture.

As it is, despite all his flaws,  I think he will likely achieve the unbelievable feat of being impeached and then reelected. (assuming the massive voter fraud and/or Electoral College monkey business the Democrats have to be secretly working on doesn't succeed)

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: If Trump would just.....
Reply #1 - 12/11/19 at 05:04:04

See the world through your own hate, it colors all- and you mistake the source as outside yourself.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 12/11/19 at 05:12:06

WebsterMark wrote on 12/11/19 at 04:44:16:
....stop being a monomaniacal, over-the-top egotistical jerk, he would win 2020 in a landslide.

The win margin isn't going to be a landslide; however, it will be BIG!!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 12/11/19 at 05:55:32

pg wrote on 12/11/19 at 05:12:06:
WebsterMark wrote on 12/11/19 at 04:44:16:
....stop being a monomaniacal, over-the-top egotistical jerk, he would win 2020 in a landslide.

The win margin isn't going to be a landslide; however, it will be BIG!!

Best regards,

But it needs to be YUGE.
Man I missed this forum.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/11/19 at 06:06:22

I think it could be slightly more EC than last time, but not a yuge amount more. And he could still lose, but I don't think so.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #5 - 12/11/19 at 06:35:21

WebsterMark wrote on 12/11/19 at 06:06:22:
And he could still lose, but I don't think so.

You thought voting for Trump would promote a civil war- so, not a great record of prediction... or hopes and dreams.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/11/19 at 07:59:46

I stated yesterday....I hope I do not ave to vote for the man, because he will have enough votes to win without mine.

Again, I wish Howard Schultz was running, however......

The big question(s), that I believe will cause the results, will be of course, the economy, minority votes, and if it is Biden, what will the progressives do, as he duns more in the middle.....????

Will they push a independent Bernie and Warren ticket?

I was driving last night to go get a hair cut, the station was playing live, Trump's rally in PA (I believe it was). I had to turn it off...it was ugly, and the folks screaming and eating it up, worried me, greatly....
I didn't like it when Al Gore did it with his yelling, and I don't like it when Trump does either, stroking a crowd to fervor....

His talk was even more appalling than normal, such gloating....sickening when you consider the position he represents as president of ALL the United States.

He really needs to dial it back, hugely, no more narratives like this, let others be his advocates and deal with the deceit, and false claims leveled at him....  

I thought Obama was smug, this guy makes Obama, well.....look like a JV team.....

Maybe Trump doesn't want another term, and he is building a case by this crap for a good reason to not run again, after he proves all these charges were bogus, and he can go back to being a private arse....
Without having to defend himself any longer against this crap.

Web....you said  Trump was needed, to reveal much about our politics, the swamp and I sorta agree, as nothing else was getting done, and the quagmire was just settling, and thickening, on the swamps bottom....

But maybe too.....Trump with his rhetoric of shaming and gloat, he is no longer a good foreman to oversee the project, of clearing the swamp, as he is now a obstacle that is just taking away too much energy from the job at hand....????

I GET IT the man had every right to defend himself against this false crap that started before he was even elected.....

But, again, like you say, he was a much needed element to expose all this deceit in politics, media, etc....
Now, maybe he just needs to get out of the way....???

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/11/19 at 08:30:26

Web....you said  Trump was needed, to reveal much about our politics, the swamp and I sorta agree, as nothing else was getting done, and the quagmire was just settling, and thickening, on the swamps bottom....

But maybe too.....Trump with his rhetoric of shaming and gloat, he is no longer a good foreman to oversee the project, of clearing the swamp, as he is now a obstacle that is just taking away too much energy from the job at hand....????

I think I've said in the past he was not the ideal choice to lead the charge that needed to be led to save the nation (at least for the next 4 or 8 years) but he was the only one who could have won. I liked the idea he was going to expose divisions within the country and bring it to the surface to fight it out. The historical, conservative America will eventually lose and the nation will be lost, but my though was Trump was the best hope.

Problem is, there is no one else but him. No other Republican could win in 2020. I just wish he wasn't an a$$ all the time. He could coast to victory but he's his own worst enemy. On the other hand, he is who he is and changing that is usually trouble.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 12/11/19 at 08:35:07

I agree......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 12/11/19 at 08:55:13

raydawg wrote on 12/11/19 at 07:59:46:
I stated yesterday....I hope I do not ave to vote for the man, because he will have enough votes to win without mine.

Hate to break it to ya'... your state is blue by more than 10 points.
Your vote would do nothing.
Thank the electoral college.

On the bright side,.. Trump can lose again by as much as 5 million votes and still get elected.
Again, thank the electoral college.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/11/19 at 09:03:34

Agreed.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 12/11/19 at 09:19:13

I hate it when we agree...  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 12/11/19 at 09:37:23

Serowbot wrote on 12/11/19 at 09:19:13:
I hate it when we agree...  Grin

I hate it when I agree with anyone else too, and mine is red by 30, screw it, now there's the 2 of yo uI agree with, so this election for me is all about the jokes.
I want 5 more yrs of Trump, 10 more yrs, infinite more years, cos ... just think of the jokes, the jokes man ...
I agree though Buttpluug has a nice ring to it. May have to settle for that bit of slapstick, that dude is more serious than a brain tumor, we wont be having en-masse memes and twitter chatter beyond that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 12/11/19 at 15:35:38

srinath wrote on 12/11/19 at 09:37:23:
I want 5 more yrs of Trump, 10 more yrs, infinite more years, cos ... just think of the jokes, the jokes man ...

I hope Don Jr. runs!!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 12/11/19 at 16:12:25

Serowbot wrote on 12/11/19 at 08:55:13:
raydawg wrote on 12/11/19 at 07:59:46:

Hate to break it to ya'... your state is blue by more than 10 points.
Your vote would do nothing.
Thank the electoral college.

On the bright side,.. Trump can lose again by as much as 5 million votes and still get elected.

Thanks....I was  worried.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you look at the way the state is breaking, its moving right, even in Seattle. Not enough to make any difference yet, but its moving...
Locally, folks are getting pretty fed up with Olympia, and even Seattle.
they, the ones upset, are the voices that are starting to get attention.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:23:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › If Trump would just.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.