Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Articles of Impeachment to be Announced (Read 370 times)
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Re: Articles of Impeachment to be Announced
Reply #60 - 12/17/19 at 16:06:34

Minority voting has been crushed.

The majority of women going to abortion clinics are black.
I have seen this with my own eyes, and have talked to many of them.
They would never vote for Trump in a million years, so if they had kids they would probably be liberals. But they won't, so there will not be great numbers of next generation black liberal voters. So if you really want to know who killed off the minority voters, look no further then Margaret Sanger,  a white supremist and founder of Planned Parenthood.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #61 - 12/18/19 at 02:54:23

We're about two years away from 11 year old rape victims being strapped to a table and force fed until they give birth to their uncle's baby.

We are at that point but the other direction
https://www.lifenews.com/2019/12/17/woman-was-forced-at-gunpoint-to-take-abor...

In China forced abortions are common, Mao was to have said. "it is ether boys or abortions"

Just wait till some bonehaed gets the idea to have a one child policy in this country in order to appese their god of climate change.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #62 - 12/18/19 at 07:01:33

Matchless G11 wrote on 12/18/19 at 02:54:23:
...In China forced abortions are common, Mao was to have said. "it is ether boys or abortions"...

Woman Was Forced at Gunpoint to Take Abortion Drugs That Killed Her Baby, NBC Calls It a “Miscarriage”

That story, bleads, yet it will NEVER lead.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 12/18/19 at 08:35:51

anyone can come up with a single example to prove their point but there are 320 million people in this country so any point of you can be "proven" by using limited examples.

My point was the extensive list posted by NHL can be proven 100% false from a macro point of view. I'm sure you could find an individual who would agree with any one of those points on the list. But that really doesn't mean anything.  

I could find someone who thinks if a little boy is seen playing with a girl doll and he's four years old, he should immediately be put into gender reassignment therapy. That's patently ridiculous on its surface but we all know there's somebody out there would agree with that statement. But there's no way you could take that single persons ridiculous point of view and extrapolated to the entire left side of the political spectrum.

That's not what NHL did however. If he were to go through the exercise of being proven that these are not widely held beliefs of those on the right side of the political spectrum, would he change his point of view?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #64 - 12/18/19 at 09:56:54

When a woman presents at a medical center and loses a baby, she has miscarried.  The terminology to use is miscarry, yes I know anti-abortion will complain but complaining doesn't change medical terminology.

A woman who was punched repeatedly then presents at a medical center miscarried.  The cause was inflicted blunt force trauma.

A woman who went to an underground clinic and had a failed abortion did not miscarry.  The cause was non-clinical abortion procedure.

A woman who took abortion pills, presented at a medical center for excessive bleeding miscarried.  The cause was mifepristone or misoprostol.  This can cause a medical diagnosis of abortion as well.

The cause of the miscarriage was abortion, there is no reason to chart a fetal loss as "abortion" since the actual medical term is "miscarriage".

« Last Edit: 12/18/19 at 16:53:13 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #65 - 12/18/19 at 10:23:09

Some are intensional, some are not.
I think the difference between the two is of some interest statistically speaking don’t you?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #66 - 12/18/19 at 16:23:59

"Some are intensional, some are not.
I think the difference between the two is of some interest statistically speaking don’t you? "

Sure but we don't change medical terminology based off of intent.  The reference was that NBC chose to use the term "miscarriage" and all I am saying is that medically, the term miscarriage would be used.  It's used as a term for every abortion since abortions cause a miscarriage.

Blunt force trauma that is self inflicted and results in a miscarriage is not called an abortion.  It's called a miscarriage because the clinical process of losing a fetus is called a miscarriage.  

If we altered the clinical terminology of every affliction based off of intent it would be catastrophic to modern healthcare as providers would have to evaluate intent to classify a wound instead of evaluating the physical body.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #67 - 12/18/19 at 16:32:34

OK......

Then why not call a person who has succumbed to death, simply dead.

But we have headlines for days, etc, if a person used a gun, and killed more than one person, calling it a mass shooting, that caused their deaths, etc.

Is this narrative/description, used for political purposes then.....????

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 12/18/19 at 16:41:48

"Then why not call a person who has succumbed to death, simply dead."

They do.  Deceased is the most common term.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #69 - 12/18/19 at 16:53:28

Eegore wrote on 12/18/19 at 16:41:48:
"Then why not call a person who has succumbed to death, simply dead."

They do.  Deceased is the most common term.

That's so boring.........  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:28:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Articles of Impeachment to be Announced

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.