Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Articles of Impeachment to be Announced (Read 370 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Articles of Impeachment to be Announced
Reply #15 - 12/10/19 at 16:24:49

Dude....you can charge people all day long, what ya gotta do Willis is PROVE IT......

And whining the accused obstructed justice, but can't then PROVE IT is silly, if not out right asinine.....

Don't bring charges unless you have the goods....understand amigo?

I am just giddy, and the Barr report is coming, and then a senate trial/impeachment where all these expert witnesses and everyone else will be required to answer subpoenas including those who pushed the Steele Dossier, etc.....all the way back to square one, or, the day Hillary lost......

Because all of these investigations have backfired, and Trump is appears to be benefiting from all of it.....and like I said before, I will not have to vote for him, and that makes me happy......  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not that I really want 4 more years of this insanity, heck no.....
But like cancer, sometimes you have to remove the healthy tissue, just to get rid of the bad stuff.....

I hope everyone learns....mostly TRUMP, that he can stop being such a jerk, responding to every taunt, critique, etc, and just take the higher road....honestly, I have my doubts, but if the folk can pull together, then as one united, maybe he will change his tone....we can hope, but we, all of us, need to stop letting ourselves get played, and do our own civility growing, stop blaming, and become part of the solutions, to so many issues that need attention, which I think we can all agree, need help......

I am done with all the hype, you guys can carry on the political posturing, if you want, I think I will just wait until the election, and let the voters decide.....these topical issues re: Trump, etc. I believe we are at a impasse   Kiss      

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #16 - 12/10/19 at 16:36:40

WebsterMark wrote on 12/10/19 at 14:54:41:
Back to the voters in those key states who voted for a completely unknown, crazy Donald Trump in 2016; the economy in those states is doing fine.

You're behind the curve, Mark.   The Federal Bank is projecting contracted growth in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin over the next 5 months, lagging behind most of the rest of the country.    6 Swing State saw rising unemployment in the last quarter.   You continue to ignore the impact of Trump's trade war on manufacturing and agriculture.   These are far more weighting considerations than your orange epithets.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #17 - 12/11/19 at 05:10:44

Mavigogun wrote on 12/10/19 at 08:09:25:
" We must be clear: no one- not even the president -is above the law."

LOL, you have so much clinical hatred for Trump you are already mapping out the next attempt.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karen-bass-impeach-trump-2020

"There's no such thing, really, as double jeopardy in an impeachment trial because it's political,"

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #18 - 12/11/19 at 05:34:15

pg wrote on 12/11/19 at 05:10:44:
LOL, you have so much clinical hatred for Trump you are already mapping out the next attempt.

You seem to have reduced the world down to a single "other" to hate, avoid consideration.  As observed to Mark, native hate colors all, and the source is mistaken to be outside.  

The President has compelled impeachment.  Soliciting foreign assistance with a domestic election is a crime and fundamental corruption of the democratic process; our Nation's founders, appreciating the threat to our Republic, put tools in place to remove the likes of Trump.   That you don't share those values is the existential challenge facing our Republic.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 12/11/19 at 15:42:28

Mavigogun wrote on 12/11/19 at 05:34:15:
That you don't share those values is the existential challenge facing our Republic.

I surmise the 60 million + voters who voted for Trump do not share that opinion.  You and the other Marxists are making every effort to railroad him out of office.

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 12/11/19 at 18:38:31 by pg »  

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 12/11/19 at 16:24:21

MnSpring wrote on 12/10/19 at 08:11:37:
Perhaps someone could tell us all why,
when Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire a Prosecutor for Aid Money,
it is different then the current, 'Trumped' up charges.

Biden was acting on official US govt policy to have the currupt Shokin removed because he would not investigate corruption. In fact he refused to investigate Burisma.

Whereas Trump was doing the exact opposite and along the way playing into Russia's global plan as well as damaging US national security.

Viktor Shokin: The inside story on Ukraine’s ‘very good’ prosecutor at centre of Trump scandal

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/viktor-shokin-ukraine-prosecu...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #21 - 12/11/19 at 16:27:48

@Ray

and whining the accused obstructed justice, but can't then PROVE IT is silly, if not out right asinine.....

How fcuking thick are you (rhetorical question), just to take the obstruction of congress/justice article, the proof is the very fact that Trump issued a blanket order that no one testifies and everyone defies all subpoenas. Are you saying you don't have proof that Trump did that?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 12/11/19 at 16:58:14

Don’t know the answer to this off hand but gonna go out on a limb and say the previous President ordered his staff to ignore Subpoenas at least once. I think it relates to separation of powers.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 12/11/19 at 17:59:54

Trump is not the first, just the first to do it at this level, or volume or magnitude, however you want to describe it.

Obama did it once, for one person.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #24 - 12/11/19 at 18:36:56

pg wrote on 12/11/19 at 05:10:44:
Mavigogun wrote on 12/10/19 at 08:09:25:
" We must be clear: no one- not even the president -is above the law."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karen-bass-impeach-trump-2020

"There's no such thing, really, as double jeopardy in an impeachment trial because it's political,"

Best regards,

"We cannot rely on an election to solve our problems, when the president threatens the very integrity of that election."
— House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.

Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin
Grin

Best regards,

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #25 - 12/11/19 at 21:01:25

pg wrote on 12/11/19 at 15:42:28:
I surmise the 60 million + voters who voted for Trump do not share that opinion.

Projecting your broken moral compass onto 60 million other people is self aggrandizing in the extreme.   I reckon very few, outside of the likes of Mark- and, perhaps, yourself -voted for Trump believing he would invite foreign powers to act on his behalf in our elections, violate the Constitution, and disregard the balance of powers.   You seek the authority of a nameless crowed that is not yours.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 12/11/19 at 21:18:06

This impeachment is beginning to grate on my last nerve, I have a 100 miles of pretty much no decent radio signal in my ancient ass car, and all they talk about is this nuts, and 11 months form the election, when the campaigning is supposed to be running full steam. I am sick of hearing nuts about a cast of clowns who I got no idea except they all got employment for life and their kids life and their kids and their kids, more kids = bigger gubbamint. Pack em all into a tiny little courtroom, and lock the darn place up and throw away the key. Regardless of who wins 2020 election, none of these people ever need to see the light of day ever again. And like every day or 2, dangle a donut on a fishing line down in there, so they don't try to break out, and wait for donut to fall from heaven, like their gubbamint job.

Seriously working in gubbamint and milking that for all the $$ - our $$ is what these people do.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 12/12/19 at 04:24:20

Eegore wrote on 12/11/19 at 17:59:54:
 Trump is not the first, just the first to do it at this level, or volume or magnitude, however you want to describe it.

Obama did it once, for one person.

The first part of your statement is true, not so sure about the second. I think its a bit of an understatement, but I don't really care about this issue enough to go back through history. I recall the Holder subpoena and search for info was very broad. And didn't the Obama administration eventually lose their claim of executive privilege in that case?

Regardless, like everything associated with the Presidency of Trump, whatever "it" is, it's never been done before! I think we can all agree on that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 12/12/19 at 04:32:30

Seriously working in gubbamint and milking that for all the $$ - our $$ is what these people do.

Assuming this is still true, 7 of the top 10 wealthiest counties in the US were at one time clustered around Washington DC. Guessing the others are around NY or maybe some obscure western county in Wyoming or something where millionaires have their getaways.

You're right  Sri, government work, and the business of lobbying those workers, pays well.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #29 - 12/12/19 at 04:49:22

Mavigogun wrote on 12/11/19 at 21:01:25:
pg wrote on 12/11/19 at 15:42:28:
I surmise the 60 million + voters who voted for Trump do not share that opinion.

Projecting your broken moral compass onto 60 million other people is self aggrandizing in the extreme.   I reckon very few, outside of the likes of Mark- and, perhaps, yourself -voted for Trump believing he would invite foreign powers to act on his behalf in our elections, violate the Constitution, and disregard the balance of powers.   You seek the authority of a nameless crowed that is not yours.

That is a fine example of duplicity, the guile of trying to capture the moral high ground while hitting below the belt.  No mention of the 17 errors or omissions....

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:28:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Articles of Impeachment to be Announced

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.