Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
IG Report: Russia Investigation Valid (Read 205 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: IG Report: Russia Investigation Valid
Reply #45 - 12/11/19 at 16:06:51

Anyway to keep the thread on track do not forget...

When you see folks crowing about errors in Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications and the misconduct described in the inspector general’s report released on Dec. 9, take a deep breath and try to remember the allegations that sparked this review of the Russia investigation. It wasn’t that long ago. You can do it if you try. The allegations weren’t about sloppy handling of a FISA application, serious though that issue undoubtedly is. They weren’t even about an FBI lawyer altering an email.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/inspector-generals-witch-hunt-report-quick-and-di...

@pg
First, he was confirmed by the US Senate; and this is his second time in that position.  

Obviously he was confirmed by the Senate. Do you have a point?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 12/11/19 at 17:00:32

eau de sauvage wrote on 12/11/19 at 15:25:16:
@WM,

there you go back on track to talking about Hilary, while Trump is soliciting foreign interference in real time.

If I were in your position, I’d want to steer this as far away from Hilary and The DNC as possible.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #47 - 12/11/19 at 17:14:34

eau de sauvage wrote on 12/11/19 at 16:06:51:
Obviously he was confirmed by the Senate. Do you have a point?

You must be having an off day, or not…  You demean this individual by referring to him as Trumps’s personal attorney when he had a full and revered career.  Henceforth, he was endorsed by the Senate to serve a second term because he is highly respected.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #48 - 12/11/19 at 17:24:49

@pg

Yes I am aware that Barr was seen as a safe choice and there was hope that while he had some worrying views regarding the limit to presidential authority that were not in keeping with Supreme court precedents, he nevertheless would discharge his duty with some professionalism.

I'm still unsure of the point you're making by saying he was confirmed by the Senate and he was/is respected. I'm sure he's pretty respected by Trump and his allies, he's certainly not respected by the legal establishment who still have some respect for the office of the AG.

Is your defence of Barr simply that there was a time when he was not a complete toadying scumbag. I'm sure you could make the same argument for Epstein.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:30:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › IG Report: Russia Investigation Valid

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.