Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Defense at House Judiciary Funtimental Dishonesty (Read 23 times)
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Defense at House Judiciary Funtimental Dishonesty
12/09/19 at 10:05:26

Stephen Castor, just now, before the House Judiciary Committee, as part of his defense of Trump's actions, stated that it is not clear to him that Joe Biden was perceived by Trump to be a rival for the 2020 Presidency nomination.   It was clear to everyone that he was lying- so much so that this absurdity was followed by a torrent of procedural protests by Republicans seated on the Committee.  

The entire defense is based on farcically playing dumb, denying the obvious, casting aspersions, and obstruction.   This display is emblematic of why the Republicans are suffering the highest number of retirements in 50 years.   It is a National embarrassment.

Castor was presented this transcript from Trump's call to the Ukrainian President:

Trump: "There's a lot of talk bout Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.   Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it..."

He was then asked "President Trump was asking Ukrainina President Zelinski to have the Ukrainian officials look into Joe Biden, correct? Is that correct, yes or no?"

"I don't think the record supports that."

"It doesn't say 'can you look into that'?"

"I don't think it supports that.   I think it's ambiguous."

Just incredible.   This is how low they have sunk.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Defense at House Judiciary Funtimental Dishone
Reply #1 - 12/09/19 at 11:06:55

"Biden, Biden, Biden, Biden,.. Biden, Biden, Biden..."

"Sounds kinda' vague to me..."

Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:25:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Defense at House Judiciary Funtimental Dishonesty

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.