Send Topic Print
What? (Read 24 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

What?
12/08/19 at 05:33:29

“As of Feb. 21, 2019, 228 international military students from Afghanistan have been identified as AWOL," said Carissa Cutrell, a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman. “These are across the U.S.”

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: What?
Reply #1 - 12/08/19 at 06:21:18

Gee, who in their right mind would disappear into a large country rather than go back home to endless war,?????

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/08/19 at 07:10:06

Who in their right mind would lose track of student pilots from a nation with a history of producing international terrorist with whom we've been fighting in one capacity or another ever since a catastrophic attack on us by student pilots from another nation with a history of a international terrorist?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 12/08/19 at 07:41:16

WebsterMark wrote on 12/08/19 at 07:10:06:
Who in their right mind would lose track of student pilots from a nation with a history of producing international terrorist with whom we've been fighting in one capacity or another ever since a catastrophic attack on us by student pilots from another nation with a history of a international terrorist?

Hmmmm,... lemme' think.  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 12/08/19 at 08:59:39

Sorry no, Trump will have RFid tagged them all, put ankle bracelets on all of em and stapled a radio transmitter to their ass, and the trumpistas will have cheered it all the way across the finish line … and you know it serow.

Sadly I would blame this on "be nice, be human and be welcoming to all terrorists oops I mean all peoples from diverse backgrounds" crowd like AOC, Rasheeda Tlaib, Ilhan Omar et al.

Trump does a lot of stupid nuts, mostly for political and personal gain, he does not endanger the country, mainly because it does not fit his political or personal gain philosophy. Man, I mean, one of these wannabe terrorists might bomb one of this properties, I mean not the ones losing $$$ but one that's making $$$. Who knows.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:18:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.