raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
MUST READ.......!!!!!
12/07/19 at 08:33:00

Guess who said this:

Why in the early years of the twenty-first century are we so much more vulnerable to the politics of fear?

There have always been leaders willing to fan public anxieties in order to present themselves as the protectors of the fearful.

Demagogues have always promised security in return for the surrender of freedom.

Why do we seem to be responding differently today?

Oh the irony........ How I ( the person quoted above)  got a great idea, to empower himself, here it is.......

https://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/053007_gore_excerpt.pdf

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: MUST READ.......!!!!!
Reply #1 - 12/07/19 at 09:19:03

Ugh the Assault on Reason was a hard thing to listen to.

How many times can that guy say the same thing in a different way?  Enough to write a book that's for sure.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/07/19 at 09:31:20

Eegore wrote on 12/07/19 at 09:19:03:
 Ugh the Assault on Reason was a hard thing to listen to.

How many times can that guy say the same thing in a different way?  Enough to write a book that's for sure.

The sky is falling......

The earth will be destroyed in 10 years......

Tweeter will destroy mankind.

Useful fools.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #3 - 12/07/19 at 09:41:23

Sounds like a great reason to not build Trump's wall! I think that "kidnapping " children is a wonderful way of breeding these kids to be future terrorists , I know I'd resent the hell out of any nation that would rip me away from my parents.

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #4 - 12/07/19 at 11:48:52

Everyone avoids fear and that is why it is such an effective means of controlling people.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 12/07/19 at 13:01:01

zevenenergie wrote on 12/07/19 at 11:48:52:
Everyone avoids fear and that is why it is such an effective means of controlling people.

Well...we have healthy fear, and that which is not.........

Me, personally, when it talks about fearing God, in the Bible, I don't have "mortal fear" of Him.......but of the consequences, of not listening to what I am being "taught".

It has always befuddled me, and I have to delve deeper into scripture, and then assign it TO ME, directly.....to see how it fits into my LIFE.....
I believe that is where so many problems arise with folks, when they try to assign it to others without understanding how it applies to THEM, first

What did I just say?????  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Huh Huh Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/07/19 at 13:05:12

batman wrote on 12/07/19 at 09:41:23:
Sounds like a great reason to not build Trump's wall! I think that "kidnapping " children is a wonderful way of breeding these kids to be future terrorists , I know I'd resent the hell out of any nation that would rip me away from my parents.

I agree, the wall is merely a symbol, and pretty useless as a tool, to control illegal immigration....

We should just abide by the laws already in place, and enforce them....

And maybe no kids would be kidnapped because their PARENTS would have to adhere to OUR LAWS, or suffer the consequences....

You want to change the laws, then offer up legislation and let democracy work, as it is intended to do....yes?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 12/07/19 at 14:01:18

Sounds like a great reason to not build Trump's wall!

22 Million people in the country illegally is enough reason to build a wall.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/24/yale-study-finds-us-illegal-...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 12/07/19 at 14:07:46

pg wrote on 12/07/19 at 14:01:18:
Sounds like a great reason to not build Trump's wall!

22 Million people in the country illegally is enough reason to build a wall.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/24/yale-study-finds-us-illegal-...

Best regards,

Why - You wanna prevent them from leaving ????
No, we get them to self deport. Penalize the employers, and at every stage they receive a benefit, as in school and DMV and hospital and employment and everything else, they need to be verified by the gubbamint. Make it more and more and more $$$ for them to stay. And impossible to have them find a job, penalize the employer steeply, ankle bracelet the illegal and release them. When they go back to work, the ankle bracelet will make it easier to find and penalize again. This is a big $$$ making opportunity for the gubbamint. Simply fine them till they mathematically decide its cheaper to leave the land of the 30X CO2. And in fact tax them based on the co2 the old pickup truck will emit as well. And taxing remittances is another idea, prove you are legal or else we hit you for 30%.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 12/07/19 at 15:43:29

Foot bracelets....uhm no.... Huh

Now, if we had a VAT, or consumption tax, instead of a income tax then anyone here, legally, or illegally, will be paying into the tax system.

Now, if they get deported, for not coming here as prescribed by our LAWS, we profited off of them...... you see  Wink

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 12/08/19 at 06:05:53

raydawg wrote on 12/07/19 at 15:43:29:
Foot bracelets....uhm no.... Huh

Now, if we had a VAT, or consumption tax, instead of a income tax then anyone here, legally, or illegally, will be paying into the tax system.

Now, if they get deported, for not coming here as prescribed by our LAWS, we profited off of them...... you see  Wink

The pink part - VAT and consumption tax are regressive, so it makes a bit of sense to not have it. It also could be mainly refunded to them based on income when they file for returns making it less regressive at the cost of additional paperwork.

However some other ways to tax people is to have a school tax, and you send 3 kids to school, and you live with 15 other adults and 15 kids in a 2 bedroom house (there was a limit of bedrooms -1) back in the day you have 3 kids they wont let you rent a 1 bed apartment etc, but that seems to have gone the way of the dodo and nowadays illegals pretty much have 1 guy who buys a house and lets 30 people live there just so we educate 15 kids collecting taxes for 2. Its like you have a 3 bed house, you get 2 school vouchers, want to have 15 kids in school, you need to pay for 13 of them. In a lot of ways we're being robbed blind and we (US taxpayer) cant even see it.
BTW This scam isn't limited to illegal or Mexicans. The first group of people I encountered doing this was in CA and they were Indian. 1/2 of them were related too. They spend a lot of time on the road driving trucks, it was like 3-4 adults and 15 kids in a 3 bedroom house most of the time. You wonder why schools are low on funding and have other problems, this is one reason why. Same kids flood into college driving up the costs for everyone else.

And Ankle bracelets is what they used to track people in the chicken plant in Missouri and the company knew they were illegal, and criminal. Its very effective to put those on all illegals, you can prevent them from doing a lot of stuff that way and its far cheaper than actually deporting them, let them self deport by preventing them from gaining employment, or receiving other "free" services. They will spend all their $$$ and eventually spend more to leave the country.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:24:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › MUST READ.......!!!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.