Impeachment boomerang (Read 215 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Impeachment boomerang
Reply #15 - 12/05/19 at 14:56:33

Serowbot wrote on 12/05/19 at 13:52:37:
Secret Service has to guard him for life anyway,... it would probably be cheaper and easier in a prison.
No expensive hotel bills...

If he's to be guarded against 500+ of the sharpest career criminals that are alive right now, would the Secret service need more people or less people compared to a retirement village down in Florida by a golf course.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 12/05/19 at 15:00:41

The sharpest career criminals aren't in prison...
Prison holds the dull ones... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 12/05/19 at 15:04:21

Serowbot wrote on 12/05/19 at 15:00:41:
The sharpest career criminals aren't in prison...
Prison holds the dull ones... Grin

Well the dullest ones likely are in the lower ones, supermax is reserved for repeat and violent aren't they. So to rephrase, not mentally sharp, physically (as in violent and ready to repeat) I would think killing Trump, much like Killing Epstein would be a badge of cred for them too.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 12/05/19 at 15:15:26

Costa Rica has volunteered to build him his own private prison...
Problem solved...  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 12/05/19 at 15:40:50

" I would think killing Trump, much like Killing Epstein would be a badge of cred for them too."

Are you one of the people that think the video footage of Epstein is fake?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 12/05/19 at 16:18:28

Eegore wrote on 12/05/19 at 15:40:50:
" I would think killing Trump, much like Killing Epstein would be a badge of cred for them too."

Are you one of the people that think the video footage of Epstein is fake?

No, I'm one of those who has no idea what any video is.
I got no time to watch savage videos, gs500 videos, bolt videos, PT cruiser videos, F150 videos, audio crap videos, eating weeds videos and so on to bother with Epstein video.

Dead = saved me a few million. If I can save more by making him more dead I'll be all for it.

My interest in this whole impeachment crap is to just make jokes. Its got pretty confusing 1/2 way to Russia collusion non event. Refer back to my Epstein and Barr need to be in a Jail cell comment.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 12/05/19 at 17:08:19

"No, I'm one of those who has no idea what any video is."

Ok.  Some people think the prison footage was faked and the Government killed Epstein.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 12/05/19 at 17:14:13

Eegore wrote on 12/05/19 at 17:08:19:
"No, I'm one of those who has no idea what any video is."

Ok.  Some people think the prison footage was faked and the Government killed Epstein.  

That I believe, the gubbaint also killed my MZ, back in 2011 it died on a ride on a new highway, by cracking the piston cos I didn't know it had a high compression, ran 87 in it, had some clogged carbs etc, and it died. AKA the gubbamint killed it, and I got the video to prove it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #23 - 12/05/19 at 19:27:02

srinath wrote on 12/05/19 at 16:18:28:
My interest in this whole impeachment crap is to just make jokes.

Duly noted.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 12/06/19 at 08:10:55

Details below but huge job gains last month, 3.5% unemployment, 3.1% wage growth.

The Democrats are going to impeach the current President of this economy because he held up millions of dollars in aid destined for a corrupt country like Ukraine for a couple of weeks because former VP Biden's son was making millions in an industry which he didn't know $hit about, was clearly hired for access to Biden and in a country where the entire Russian collusion BS had it's origins?

And Democrats think those key voters in the 5 or 6 key states that swung the election to Trump care so much about Ukraine they're willing to risk this economy and switch to Elizabeth Warren and her to plan to put their kids on Medicare?

Good luck with that.

The Department of Labor delivered its November jobs report at 8:30 a.m. ET Friday. Here were the main results from the report, compared to consensus data compiled by Bloomberg:

•Change in non-farm payrolls: +266,000 vs. +180,000 expected and +156,000 in October

•Unemployment rate: 3.5% vs. 3.6% expected and 3.6% in October

•Average hourly earnings month over month: +0.2% vs. +0.3% expected and +0.4% in October

•Average hourly earnings year over year: +3.1% vs. +3.0% expected and +3.2% in October

The latest jobs report also included upward revisions to both September’s and October’s headline payroll figures. September’s change in total non-farm payrolls was revised up by 13,000 to 193,000, while October’s level was revised up by 28,000 to 156,000. These updates raised the three-month average of job gains to 205,000.

At just 3.5%, the November unemployment rate matched September’s level for the lowest since 1969. The total labor force participation was nearly unchanged at 63.2%, just a hair below October’s 63.3%, which had reflected the largest share of the working population employed or looking for work since 2013.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 12/06/19 at 09:07:11

WebsterMark wrote on 12/06/19 at 08:10:55:
Details below but huge job gains last month, 3.5% unemployment, 3.1% wage growth.

The Democrats are going to impeach the current President of this economy because he held up millions of dollars in aid destined for a corrupt country like Ukraine for a couple of weeks because former VP Biden's son was making millions in an industry which he didn't know $hit about, was clearly hired for access to Biden and in a country where the entire Russian collusion BS had it's origins?

And Democrats think those key voters in the 5 or 6 key states that swung the election to Trump care so much about Ukraine they're willing to risk this economy and switch to Elizabeth Warren and her to plan to put their kids on Medicare?

Good luck with that.

The Department of Labor delivered its November jobs report at 8:30 a.m. ET Friday. Here were the main results from the report, compared to consensus data compiled by Bloomberg:

•Change in non-farm payrolls: +266,000 vs. +180,000 expected and +156,000 in October

•Unemployment rate: 3.5% vs. 3.6% expected and 3.6% in October

•Average hourly earnings month over month: +0.2% vs. +0.3% expected and +0.4% in October

•Average hourly earnings year over year: +3.1% vs. +3.0% expected and +3.2% in October

The latest jobs report also included upward revisions to both September’s and October’s headline payroll figures. September’s change in total non-farm payrolls was revised up by 13,000 to 193,000, while October’s level was revised up by 28,000 to 156,000. These updates raised the three-month average of job gains to 205,000.

At just 3.5%, the November unemployment rate matched September’s level for the lowest since 1969. The total labor force participation was nearly unchanged at 63.2%, just a hair below October’s 63.3%, which had reflected the largest share of the working population employed or looking for work since 2013.

And the low unemployment, wage gains, etc etc are after the gloom and doom from the NPR morons when illegals wearing ankle bracelets no less got deported form the chicken plant, and the trade war hand wringing bs.

When clueless Idiots figure out that its because of those things, not in spite of, then Idiots of NPR gain a tiny sliver of credibility.

In my field wages have begun to move (after 15+ yrs of being depressed) and more importantly real companies - not just middle men and sub contracting companies forwarding your resume - have begun to start calling people back in response to sending your resume/applying. Again the squeeze on fraud and abuse by H1 centric employers. So when the fools stop parroting the "high tech sector is affected etc etc" again 0 credibility.

BTW my neighbor is a huge Trump hater (being black, gay and from NYC) and he told me he's been making more runs to BCA (bicycle corporation of America etc picking up bicycles and well as taking them stuff from other places) I tell him, huh, how many were doing a few yrs ago. He said - I've never heard of them. I said - yup, trade war special. He looked like someone had just slapped him.

There was an Idiot on the radio again NPR show a few months ago who said all the jobs are import based where dock workers and all those people are hurting. Those fools should have pointed out, you can export the same amount and docks will be busier, or you can manufacture and dock workers can just work at the factory and there will be more and better jobs for them. These fools just let it pass. So millions of people are thinking no imports = no jobs. And when these fools get degrees in whatever crap, they carry this information forward. Making stuff will always create more jobs than importing. BCA assembles bicycles, tariff them till they start making all the parts, then I don't have to keep fixing the Chinese crap with more Chinese crap. BTW schools are making kids write essays on "benefits of sanctuary cities". I recommended he write about a bird sanctuary because that is real and has real benefits, this crap is fiction and he's not got as rich an imagination.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #26 - 12/06/19 at 09:15:17

Yes, the economy is so great, that since Trump took office the national debit has only increased by one trillion dollars !

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 12/06/19 at 09:37:44

batman wrote on 12/06/19 at 09:15:17:
Yes, the economy is so great, that since Trump took office the national debit has only increased by one trillion dollars !

This is how our monetary system is setup. It guards against some crap, like great depression or something. In good times it grows because people buy savings bonds. In bad times it grows because govt borrows against it for its expenses. Think of this as the savings account where pitiful interest is paid, in fact counting inflation in real terms its negative interest. Obama grew it in bad times, Bush grew it in bad times, Clinton grew it in good and bad times etc etc.

What is slightly more interesting is - china's part of that number has dropped a little, but remember that % grew most of the last 2 decades. As in, they're loaning us less $$$ relative to what americans are. Good sign, it means americans are better off than before, Chinese are worse off than before. Or some like that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 12/06/19 at 09:43:05

Not saying its perfect Batman, no doubt about that.
Does the federal government spend too much? Hell yes.
What percent of the budget is mandatory vs discretionary? Last I heard, it was a little over 30%.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 12/06/19 at 09:53:03

srinath wrote on 12/06/19 at 09:37:44:
batman wrote on 12/06/19 at 09:15:17:

This is how our monetary system is setup. It guards against some crap, like great depression or something. In good times it grows because people buy savings bonds. In bad times it grows because govt borrows against it for its expenses. Think of this as the savings account where pitiful interest is paid, in fact counting inflation in real terms its negative interest. Obama grew it in bad times, Bush grew it in bad times, Clinton grew it in good and bad times etc etc.

What is slightly more interesting is - china's part of that number has dropped a little, but remember that % grew most of the last 2 decades. As in, they're loaning us less $$$ relative to what americans are. Good sign, it means americans are better off than before, Chinese are worse off than before. Or some like that.

Cool.
Srinath.

Definitely some truth in that Sri.

When I hear news stories where 'journalist' go out and find someone who is complaining that Trump's tariffs are hurting their business, I wonder what the news stations are going to do if Warren gets elected and elements of the Green New Deal are enacted?

Just where exactly is that magical place where all these billions of dollars are going to come from? We're going to trash the entire fossil fuel industry and the millions and millions of individual transactions every day that rely on the consistency of supply and price with zero negative impact on an economy with so many variables, they are impossible to understand?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:26:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Impeachment boomerang

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.