Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump leaves NATO in a hissy fit... (Read 125 times)
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Trump leaves NATO in a hissy fit...
Reply #15 - 12/05/19 at 10:15:35

Serowbot wrote on 12/05/19 at 08:45:00:
Hey, remember this?...  Huh
“We need a President who isn’t a laughing stock to the entire World,” Trump tweeted two years before he became just that. “We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!”

By that measure alone, Serow, Trump is an unmitigated failure.   Respect for the officeholder of the Presidency is lower than I have ever witnessed.   While others have been justifiably mocked or ridiculed, never to this extent.   Our national credibility has been profoundly harmed.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 12/05/19 at 10:36:06

We can only wonder how Obama would have handled such humiliation...
... and that says a lot...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #17 - 12/05/19 at 13:24:26

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 12/05/19 at 13:34:21

Mavigogun wrote on 12/05/19 at 10:15:35:
By that measure alone, Serow, Trump is an unmitigated failure.   Respect for the officeholder of the Presidency is lower than I have ever witnessed.   While others have been justifiably mocked or ridiculed, never to this extent.   Our national credibility has been profoundly harmed.

And yet, there is tent cities holding millions of fresh wanna be americans, several decades long backlogs in immigration covering citizens of every country in the world, all waiting to heat their houses and drive their cars on our roads warming the planet 10-30X more than they did - maybe beng a laughing stock is over rated. He I'm a laughing stock, and yet, my savage or GS500 or bolt doesn't seem to care. It just runs and only craps out if I forget to fill gas in it.
Seriously, I think plenty of buffoons - Australia, NZ, India, England etc etc all have buffoonery a plenty, those that don't either want to mooch off the US (NATO) or sell nuts to the US (China).
They all want a stead and open hand, a simple conduit with steady flow from our wallets to their coffers. They would claim "laughing stock" if you so much as asked them for the price a second time.

You're a laughing stock, you're a laughing stock, now let me in.
You're a laughing stock, you're a laughing stock, now gimme $$$.
You're a laughing stock, you're a laughing stock, now protect me.

Cool.
Srinath.

« Last Edit: 12/05/19 at 14:52:56 by srinath »  
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 12/05/19 at 15:18:38

srinath wrote on 12/05/19 at 13:34:21:
You're a laughing stock, you're a laughing stock, now let me in.
You're a laughing stock, you're a laughing stock, now gimme $$$.
You're a laughing stock, you're a laughing stock, now protect me.

Cool.
Srinath.

...and I hope they get in,... and I hope they vote...
Trump,... hopes not...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #20 - 12/05/19 at 15:24:47

The man is not the Nation.   If it was otherwise, the cruelty of every despot would be justified self reflection.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 12/05/19 at 15:29:36

"Trump Calls Trudeau 'Two-Faced' After Video Shows Leaders Apparently Mocking Him
... then he leaves,... unscheduled..."

I wasn't aware he was responding specifically to that video.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 12/06/19 at 03:58:34

Serowbot wrote on 12/05/19 at 15:18:38:
...and I hope they get in,... and I hope they vote...
Trump,... hopes not..

And its not a given that they will vote Democrat, even worse, they are mainly clustered in NY, NJ, CA - states that are heavily democratic anyway. Worse yet, by the time they turn 50, they start leaning conservative.
Trump will not need to worry about this at all, he's gonna be in Jail, or dead soon. The Republican party does, however I think its a bit unfounded that immigrants are guaranteed democratic voters.
I am on a forum where a majority of posters are Indian split between those in India and those settled in the US. Essentially Hillary drove them away. Does that translate to a permanent shift to republican party ? Probably only to those already slightly leaning that way. The math is this, first gen as they age will likely turn republican at maybe 40%. 2nd gen will be republican at 40%+ by the time they hit voting age and rapidly go right as they age and see a lot more immigrants. My son is acutely aware of getting flooded out of the software programming/engineering field by people with fake degrees and no communication of language skills from India and how they are preferred because they're essentially slaves. One 2nd gen guy says "my parents didn't come here and suffer for me to get the same crap treatment they got" or something like that. Another classic example is Nikki Haley. 2nd gen is likely to be GOP leaning a good bit, no sharp divide.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:17:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump leaves NATO in a hissy fit...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.