Send Topic Print
deal on boots (Read 42 times)
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
deal on boots
12/02/19 at 13:21:04

I just picked up a pair of Wolverine Raider boots (soft toe) for $95. On sale through 1/14/20.  Online price only.  They've actually got some pretty good prices on a bunch of boots right now.

https://www.sears.com/wolverine-men-s-raider-6inch-soft-toe-work-boot/p-067K4...

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: deal on boots
Reply #1 - 12/02/19 at 13:32:53

Those Wolverine Raider boots have been my boot of choice for years and years.  I would wear 1 pair for my day job and keep them polished, and they looked nice for about a year - once they started looking worn they became my yard work boots and they would last another year or two.  I most likely have worn out a dozen pairs of these boots.  My feet never sweat or get stinky in them, they stay polished nicely, and the sole holds up for many miles.  (They are not waterproof).

Thank for the heads up.....I will order a couple pairs!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: deal on boots
Reply #2 - 12/02/19 at 20:12:40

I like zippers......easy on/off, but still support.
Not a heavy boot, but works really good in the wet, etc....good work boot, and comfortable.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Skechers-Relaxed-Fit-Resment-Korver-Ankle-Bo...

PS: I bought online at Sketchers. You get free shipping, and better discounts...I just used this link to show the boot  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 02:43:47

General CategoryThe Cafe › deal on boots

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.