Send Topic Print
Why......???? (Read 99 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Why......????
Reply #15 - 11/30/19 at 12:10:50

Christianity much like Hinduism (both religions I know very little about) says man was created and the support structure was put in place for him to thrive. Now that implies weeds that man can eat need to be eaten. If it cant be eaten, we feed it to an animal which we then eat.
But all of a sudden Monsatan tells us, a weed is something that grows where we didn't plant it. Really ??? We let them define the problem because they have the solution. I'd really like to see all such products banned. You don't like where its growing, you can pull it, if you don't want to eat it, you're better off putting it where you want it.

I dunno, it seems like god's word is also being trampled upon by both sides, all 3, or 5 or 12 sides.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Why......????
Reply #16 - 11/30/19 at 12:27:07

"Now that implies weeds that man can eat need to be eaten"

What part indicates that man "needs" to eat anything specific?  I've heard of dietary restrictions, but not requirements that certain foods be consumed, but none of that matters unless one is religious.

"I'd really like to see all such products banned."

What products?  Produce?  As in maintaining only locally grown plant life and not allowing free-trade of goods?  Like if I live in Colorado I can only eat Oranges if I fly to Florida?

Maybe I am misunderstanding.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:22:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.