Send Topic Print
Fallout (Read 264 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Fallout
Reply #30 - 11/23/19 at 10:35:51

Mavigogun wrote on 11/23/19 at 07:24:43:
Your metric of good and evil is broken, Mark.   This is an easy distinction for folks who aren't sociopaths.

Does that also go for the 63M people who voted from Trump and who will likely vote for him again?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #31 - 11/23/19 at 10:52:59

pg wrote on 11/23/19 at 10:35:51:
Does that also go for the 63M people who voted from Trump and who will likely vote for him again?

Your presumption is specious; there are plenty of good people who voted for Trump, have witnessed his depravity, and will not do so again.   You get to decide what sort you are, “pg”.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 11/23/19 at 13:46:42

Trump has my vote...
And a buncha life long democrats who are now employed will vote for him.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 11/25/19 at 05:44:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/23/19 at 13:46:42:
Trump has my vote...
And a buncha life long democrats who are now employed will vote for him.

LOL - that's wishful thinking.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #34 - 11/25/19 at 05:49:50

T And T Garage wrote on 11/25/19 at 05:44:41:
LOL - that's wishful thinking.

An unearned complement; take your victories where you can, Justin.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #35 - 11/25/19 at 10:54:36

Mavigogun wrote on 11/23/19 at 10:52:59:
pg wrote on 11/23/19 at 10:35:51:

Your presumption is specious; there are plenty of good people who voted for Trump, have witnessed his depravity, and will not do so again.   You get to decide what sort you are, “pg”.

Then why is the left so concerned about impeaching him if he has no chance of being re-elected?

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 11/25/19 at 11:08:30

pg wrote on 11/25/19 at 10:54:36:
Then why is the left so concerned about impeaching him if he has no chance of being re-elected?

Best regards,

Well, jeffrey dahmer never ate any of my family - but I'm glad they locked him up....

It's about the law.  He broke it, he pays for it.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #37 - 11/25/19 at 11:12:38

pg wrote on 11/25/19 at 10:54:36:

I wouldn't ascribe it just to "the left"- there are patriots of all association that judge Trump unfit for office, doing long term damage to our Nation that demands confrontation now.   Sure, there is a caucus within the GOP whom are ethically debased- but all those to the right side of the aisle?   No.

Your question is as absurd as asking 'why don't you wait until after the next election to remove the child molester from the preschool?'   Your moral compass is broken.   I've gone to some length to illustrate your dysfunction, but no one can make you confront that mess- it's up to you to decide to be a better man.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #38 - 11/25/19 at 14:49:11

Mavigogun wrote on 11/25/19 at 11:12:38:
Your question is as absurd as asking 'why don't you wait until after the next election to remove the child molester from the preschool?'   Your moral compass is broken.   I've gone to some length to illustrate your dysfunction, but no one can make you confront that mess- it's up to you to decide to be a better man.

All you have done is befoul someone who does not share your beliefs.  You have not made any effort to provide a rational argument supporting a position, just personnel attacks....

Best regards

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #39 - 11/26/19 at 07:11:52

pg wrote on 11/25/19 at 14:49:11:
All you have done is befoul someone who does not share your beliefs.

You have befouled yourself.    Your questions are, on whole, deflection- rarely-if-ever do you voice any consideration- let alone acknowledgment -of the substantive address to your questionable questions.  

You do not ask in good faith; regardless of values or perspective, any honest participant in our political moment could cite compelling reason for removing Trump from office now.   The questions themselves are not more than a declaration that you will not be reasoned with, that you will not apply your intellect with honesty.  In these exchanges, you act the part of the Republican Committee members: playing at defense, questions are not contrived to discover truth.

How can these exchanges not become about character when these failures predicate your contribution?   Of course I don't share many of your beliefs.   Of course that's a point of conflict- too much of those beliefs depend on pretending not to know what we know.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #40 - 11/26/19 at 15:53:59

Mavigogun wrote on 11/26/19 at 07:11:52:
pg wrote on 11/25/19 at 14:49:11:
All you have done is befoul someone who does not share your beliefs.

You have befouled yourself.    Your questions are, on whole, deflection- rarely-if-ever do you voice any consideration- let alone acknowledgment -of the substantive address to your questionable questions.  

LOL...  You just can't provide a rationale for any position whatsoever, other than your adversary is a deplorable.....

'questionable questions'    Grin

Best regards,

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #41 - 11/26/19 at 18:02:05

pg wrote on 11/26/19 at 15:53:59:
You just can't provide a rationale for any position whatsoever, other than your adversary is a deplorable.....

My observations aren't rationalizations... but, sure, dude- all I've got is all the deplorable, damaging-to-the-Union, crimes and stuff.   If you don't care about any of that- and you've been given ample opportunity to do so say so -than no, there's no standard low enough for your criteria.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #42 - 11/28/19 at 13:47:19

Mavigogun wrote on 11/26/19 at 18:02:05:
pg wrote on 11/26/19 at 15:53:59:
You just can't provide a rationale for any position whatsoever, other than your adversary is a deplorable.....

My observations aren't rationalizations... but, sure, dude- all I've got is all the deplorable, damaging-to-the-Union, crimes and stuff.   If you don't care about any of that- and you've been given ample opportunity to do so say so -than no, there's no standard low enough for your criteria.

Just don't have it in you do you.  I mean you really just can't post an opine without an insult....

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:26:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fallout

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.