Fallout (Read 264 times)
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Fallout
Reply #15 - 11/22/19 at 13:33:00

First protesting that you are being judged unduly, then refuse to put up.   You've shown your umbrage to be false.   What a cowardly deflection.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #16 - 11/22/19 at 13:51:56

Mavigogun wrote on 11/22/19 at 13:33:00:
First protesting that you are being judged unduly

You are the one who said 'in other words'....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 11/22/19 at 13:53:01

Donald Trump is an awful example of a President but at the time, he was the only one who was going to stop Hilary which I considered  to be of paramount importance.

Not sure if I can endorse that statement.....

Bernie was riding a good wave of support, not to mention others in the republican field, had experience.
Isn't that what concerned Hillary, to the point where she got help to promote a Trump candidacy.....?

Folks here seem to forget context, looking back on the history of America, and using today's understandings, to judge them.

Its not only disingenuous and out of context, its not fair, either....
Therefor to keep utilizing such tactics, and techniques, will never bring about resolution....
It's akin to Trump counter punching, and then calling him the divisive one.

We don't know how Bernie might have governed, once in office.

I recall liking some of the things he was once campaigning on, but now, the tempo of those concerns have greatly shifted away from focusing on a better distribution, to outright confiscation, of rights, it seems....???

Anyway....I guess I am saying we need to get away from thinking the lessor of two evil ( which I am guilty ) to finding folks who we can work with on those things we DO AGREE UPON, and build from there....???

We are going nowhere, at this rate. 

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/22/19 at 14:03:48

raydawg wrote on 11/22/19 at 13:53:01:
Donald Trump is an awful example of a President but at the time, he was the only one who was going to stop Hilary which I considered  to be of paramount importance.

Not sure if I can endorse that statement.....

Bernie was riding a good wave of support, not to mention others in the republican field, had experience.
Isn't that what concerned Hillary, to the point where she got help to promote a Trump candidacy.....?

Folks here seem to forget context, looking back on the history of America, and using today's understandings, to judge them.

Its not only disingenuous and out of context, its not fair, either....
Therefor to keep utilizing such tactics, and techniques, will never bring about resolution....
It's akin to Trump counter punching, and then calling him the divisive one.

We don't know how Bernie might have governed, once in office.

I recall liking some of the things he was once campaigning on, but now, the tempo of those concerns have greatly shifted away from focusing on a better distribution, to outright confiscation, of rights, it seems....???

Anyway....I guess I am saying we need to get away from thinking the lessor of two evil ( which I am guilty ) to finding folks who we can work with on those things we DO AGREE UPON, and build from there....???

We are going nowhere, at this rate. 

Yet, you already stated that you are voting for trump.

So.....

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #19 - 11/22/19 at 14:51:46

[quote author=5E404F4E435E45582A0 link=1574426455/15#18 date=1574460228]raydawg wrote on 11/22/19 at 13:53:01:

So.....

Sounds like it was a response to a Troll rather than a commitment.

WWW   IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #20 - 11/22/19 at 14:56:29

verslagen1 wrote on 11/22/19 at 14:51:46:

Voting for Trump is, by definition, 'responding to a Troll'- an act involving a measure more sacrifice than commitment.   The nature of that sacrifice is on display in this very thread.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 11/22/19 at 15:05:36

[quote author=42514647585553515A05340 link=1574426455/15#19 date=1574463106]T And T Garage wrote on 11/22/19 at 14:03:48:

So.....

Thanks Versy.....

It would be nice if we had some moderators who'd nixed these aberrations of civility  Wink

Or put another way......

I love my pups so much, I am willing to put up with their fleas, and poop  Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 11/22/19 at 15:17:49

[quote author=6D7E667B7E68781F0 link=1574426455/15#21 date=1574463936]verslagen1 wrote on 11/22/19 at 14:51:46:
T And T Garage wrote on 11/22/19 at 14:03:48:

So.....

Thanks Versy.....

It would be nice if we had some moderators who'd nixed these aberrations of civility  Wink

Or put another way......

I love my pups so much, I am willing to put up with their fleas, and poop  Grin Grin

Well ray, did you or did you not say you're voting for trump?

Was that a joke?  

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 11/22/19 at 15:41:23

Mercy....I guess I better give you some sort of reply before you go further into obsession.

My guy was Howard Schultz, who is no longer in, because of his back/health.

I have stated many times, that I would not enjoy voting for Trump, nor did I before.

When it comes time to vote, will I......it remains to be seen.
You seem to believe you know all the answers, and you know the truth....
I can't say I hold such a luxury.

Web stated in another post, he voted for Trump because, in a sense, a needed evil to combat evil....lots of interesting revelations, have been exposed, since his election, folks can deny it all they want, need to, however, it doesn't change the facts to what we are seeing transpire.

Lots of time left still for me to gather information, not reading campaign fodder, relying on pundits, but living life, in real life, not on a message board.....

How I might vote today, is as useless as tits on a man you liked that referencing I believe last time, enjoy a second helping   Grin

I am about as much as a swing voter, you can get, neither subscribing to any party dogma, or doctrine.....
On the contrary, tho maybe too risky, not sure, but like years ago, with a presidential election, I believe the election was settled by who got the most votes, and who got the second most votes ( only casting one vote per person) became the VEEP.
I think that has merit, and would put the office back into the hands of the people, instead of a party....

You can claim otherwise, chase me down, or do whatever it is you need, to do....it makes no difference, one way or the other.

Hope that helped, if not, sorry, that is the only reply you will get from me....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 11/22/19 at 15:54:02

raydawg wrote on 11/22/19 at 15:41:23:
Mercy....I guess I better give you some sort of reply before you go further into obsession.

My guy was Howard Schultz, who is no longer in, because of his back/health.

I have stated many times, that I would not enjoy voting for Trump, nor did I before.

Wait, you said you didn't vote in 2016... is that a lie?

When it comes time to vote, will I......it remains to be seen.
You seem to believe you know all the answers, and you know the truth....
I can't say I hold such a luxury.

I It's a simple question ray, did you or did you not say that you were voting for trump in 2020?

Web stated in another post, he voted for Trump because, in a sense, a needed evil to combat evil....lots of interesting revelations, have been exposed, since his election, folks can deny it all they want, need to, however, it doesn't change the facts to what we are seeing transpire.

Lots of time left still for me to gather information, not reading campaign fodder, relying on pundits, but living life, in real life, not on a message board.....

How I might vote today, is as useless as tits on a man you liked that referencing I believe last time, enjoy a second helping   Grin

I am about as much as a swing voter, you can get, neither subscribing to any party dogma, or doctrine.....
On the contrary, tho maybe too risky, not sure, but like years ago, with a presidential election, I believe the election was settled by who got the most votes, and who got the second most votes ( only casting one vote per person) became the VEEP.
I think that has merit, and would put the office back into the hands of the people, instead of a party....

You can claim otherwise, chase me down, or do whatever it is you need, to do....it makes no difference, one way or the other.

Hope that helped, if not, sorry, that is the only reply you will get from me....

So, you won't answer the question?

Typical I guess.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 11/23/19 at 05:37:09

Let me clarify something. Donald Trump is not evil. Despite the nonsense posted on here and elsewhere.  Hilary Clinton is not evil. Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders etc.. are not evil.  

When we all sit down our partisan glasses and take our team jerseys off, that's an unarguable fact. None of these people are evil.

So what are we left with? All we have is a choice between two perhaps three people. The data available to us on those people, none of us have any direct data, has been filtered countless times by those who have their own opinions. All we can do is make the choice that we feel moves the ball a little further down the field. My opinion in 2016 was Trump would accomplish that better than Hilary and the results thus far prove that did in fact happen.Given the ideas of the Democrats running for 2020, I see no reason to change.

For me Ray, my first dividing line is abortion. Between two candidates, I divide them by the one who most likey would restrict abortions and the one who would most likey to lessen restrictions.

After that, its the one more likely to protect the nation.

After that, its the one more likely to offer more opportunities for economic growth.

Show me a Democrat that checks off those boxes and they're in the mix. the

In my view,  Trump's done nothing that leads me to believe he's a traitor to the nation so he gets another term.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 11/23/19 at 07:00:00

Can somebody explain what specifically makes Hillary so evil?...
I know she had a private server,... but Trump is doing much worse.
I know four people died in Benghazi...
Anything else?...

I think her conspiracy with the devil is a delusion...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #27 - 11/23/19 at 07:24:43

WebsterMark wrote on 11/23/19 at 05:37:09:
Donald Trump is not evil.

We know Trump swindled students.   We know he stole from a charity for veterans.   We know he cheated on his pregnant wife and committed campaign finance violations in attempt to cover it up.   We know he schemed to violate our Constitution and corrupt an ally state.   We know that he stood before the world and denounced our own intelligence agents' reports in favor of the murderer Putin.   We know that when Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was hacked to pieces by agents of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Trump sided with the prince and denounced our own intelligence.

Your metric of good and evil is broken, Mark.   This is an easy distinction for folks who aren't sociopaths.

Liar.   You've already told us you you voted for Trump hoping to foment a war, break the Union.  

In my view-

I wonder- do you type by touch? -or do you remove the blindfold to see the keys?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #28 - 11/23/19 at 07:56:48

Mavigogun wrote on 11/23/19 at 07:24:43:
We know Trump swindled students.   We know he stole from a charity for veterans.   We know he cheated on his pregnant wife and committed campaign finance violations in attempt to cover it up.   We know he schemed to violate our Constitution and corrupt an ally state.   We know that he stood before the world and denounced our own intelligence agents' reports in favor of the murderer Putin.   We know that when Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was hacked to pieces by agents of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Trump sided with the prince and denounced our own intelligence.

Best President ever!...  Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #29 - 11/23/19 at 08:57:30

WebsterMark wrote on 11/23/19 at 05:37:09:

Let me clarify something. Donald Trump is not evil. Despite the nonsense posted on here and elsewhere.  Hilary Clinton is not evil. Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders etc.. are not evil.  

When we all sit down our partisan glasses and take our team jerseys off, that's an unarguable fact. None of these people are evil.

So what are we left with? All we have is a choice between two perhaps three people. The data available to us on those people, none of us have any direct data, has been filtered countless times by those who have their own opinions. All we can do is make the choice that we feel moves the ball a little further down the field. My opinion in 2016 was Trump would accomplish that better than Hilary and the results thus far prove that did in fact happen.Given the ideas of the Democrats running for 2020, I see no reason to change.

For me Ray, my first dividing line is abortion. Between two candidates, I divide them by the one who most likey would restrict abortions and the one who would most likey to lessen restrictions.

After that, its the one more likely to offer more opportunities for economic growth.

Show me a Democrat that checks off those boxes and they're in the mix. the

In my view,  Trump's done nothing that leads me to believe he's a traitor to the nation so he gets another term.

Thanks Mark....I apologize for my over the top choice of words....

In a way, these kinds of narratives, lead only to further separation...my bad.  Embarrassed

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:23:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fallout

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.