Sondland testimony (Read 401 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Sondland testimony
Reply #15 - 11/20/19 at 11:14:35

WebsterMark wrote on 11/20/19 at 11:11:53:
At the end of the day, all evidence, testimony, witnesses point to trump withholding aid in order to smear the Bidens.

No, it does not. All evidence? All testimony? I’ve given you exact quotes from witnesses today that clearly call that into question.

Absolutely no one has testified Trump looked them in the eye, sent them a message etc and said “withhold the aid until I have dirt on Joe Biden.”
In fact, I’ve given you exact quotes where Trump said the exact opposite of that. How can you say all evidence, all witnesses point to a fact that none of the witnesses have testified to directly?

Nope, trump probably never said that verbatim.

But anyone - and I mean anyone can see that's exactly what he wanted and that was his intent.

If anyone believes that he wasn't - they are either willfully ignorant or just plain stupid.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 11/20/19 at 11:23:49

Read it again.......

“We did not want to work with Mr. Giuliani,” Sondland said, explaining he believed State Department officials should take the responsibility for Ukraine matters. “Simply put, we played the hand we were dealt. We all understood that if we refused to work with Mr. Giuliani, we would lose an important opportunity to cement relations between the United States and Ukraine. So we followed the president’s orders.”

So lets understand this better, he still thought this was a : “We would lose an important opportunity to cement relations between the United States and Ukraine. So we followed the president’s orders.”

Again.....

A quid pro quo, or any other forms of "pressuring" the Ukraine, is NOT a good OPPORTUNITY, to cement a relationship.......  

You can't say it any other way....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #17 - 11/20/19 at 11:29:45

raydawg wrote on 11/20/19 at 11:23:49:
You can't say it any other way....

I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a ‘quid pro quo?  With regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.

-Gordon Sondland, United States ambassador to the European Union, today

Predicating understanding on Trump's actions being in service to US National interest is nonsensical, given all that is known.   As reported by those serving under Trump, he doesn't care about Ukraine.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 11/20/19 at 12:22:01

Funny how you can see Hillary's private server as the worst thing ever,...
...when Trump is calling Sondland from an unsecured phone... to an unsecured phone in a public restaurant in the Ukraine, where Russians own the cell companies and are certain to be listening in... and discussing criminal extortion, and then the three stooges are chatting about it on What's App...

It's like a joke...
It's like a story on the Onion...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #19 - 11/20/19 at 12:38:09

Serowbot wrote on 11/20/19 at 12:22:01:
...where Russians own the cell companies...

That strikes me as an incomplete list.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 11/20/19 at 12:54:47

Mavigogun wrote on 11/20/19 at 12:38:09:
...where Russians own the cell companies...

That strikes me as an incomplete list.

Well,.. yeah...  they own Trump... Grin
They probably own the restaurant where Sondland's phone was blaring out Trump's big mouth to everyone near the table.

...and tonight, Trump will probably get another "Lock her up!" chant going at another rally...
While the Russians and the Chinese and N Koreans listen in through the unsecured i-phone in his pocket.

The only thing in the WH that is secure the actual full transcript of his Ukraine call...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/20/19 at 12:57:18

Funny how you can see Hillary's private server as the worst thing ever,...
...when Trump is calling Sondland from an unsecured phone... to an unsecured phone in a public restaurant in the Ukraine, where Russians own the cell companies and are certain to be listening in... and discussing criminal extortion, and then the three stooges are chatting about it on What's App...

It's like a joke...
It's like a story on the Onion...

What does that have to do with anything?
If Trump wanted a quid pro quo, Sondland would have been a key if not the key person to land the deal yet when Sondland asked Trump said “I want nothing, no quid pro quo....”

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 11/20/19 at 13:08:07

Regardless, the weak case with zero direct evidence will never convince enough Senators to remove a sitting President for the very first time.

This is another version of the Democrat’s desperate attempt to overturn an election. As unpatriotic a move as imaginable.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #23 - 11/20/19 at 13:08:26

"When you say you want me to lube the rail and spread marbles on the stairs, give her a good push- are you saying... are you saying you want me to kill her?   Please, lean in close and say it clearly into the microphone so Mark can understand exactly what's going on- he likes to 'play' dumb."

---

Impeachment is designed to remove a duly elected President from office- it's why the founders contrived it in the first place.   At least Mark understands something- but certainly not patriotism: Mark hopes his support of Trump will lead to a war in which his ilk reign supreme.   Mark, the anti-Republic, anti-democratic recreant.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 11/20/19 at 14:00:30

WebsterMark wrote on 11/20/19 at 13:08:07:
Regardless, the weak case with zero direct evidence will never convince enough Senators to remove a sitting President for the very first time.

This is another version of the Democrat’s desperate attempt to overturn an election. As unpatriotic a move as imaginable.

I don't really want Trump out,... Pence might stand a chance in the election.
I just want the fact that he's a lyin' cheatin' scumbag fool to come out.
Every day,... more people are realizing it.
This whole election turns a few percent.
Trump ain't helping himself.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #25 - 11/20/19 at 14:08:34

Absolutely no one has testified Trump looked them in the eye, sent them a message etc and said “withhold the aid until I have dirt on Joe Biden.”

what was said was 'withhold the aid until the investigations are announced publicly by Zelenskiy'

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #26 - 11/20/19 at 14:12:27

The amusing irony of WM claiming that Sonderland is making assumptions, is that the WH is preventing Sonderland from being any more clear than he has been by not allowing Sonderland access to his own emails or memos, and this then becomes the classic definition of 'obstructions of justice'. Which will surely be one of the articles of impeachment.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/20/19 at 14:53:00

Serowbot wrote on 11/20/19 at 14:00:30:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/20/19 at 13:08:07:

I don't really want Trump out,... Pence might stand a chance in the election.
I just want the fact that he's a lyin' cheatin' scumbag fool to come out.
Every day,... more people are realizing it.
This whole election turns a few percent.
Trump ain't helping himself.

Oh Sew..... you cannot be serious. Pence is practically a guaranteed loss against virtually anyone. Many of the people in those 5 or so key states who swung the election to Trump are not going to get excited about Pence. Never. Seriously, if you can't see that, if TDS were alcohol, you'd blow 3 times the legal limit!
Trump right now wins against virtually anyone.

I just want the fact that he's a lyin' cheatin' scumbag fool to come out. Every day,... more people are realizing it.
1) Every presidential candidate fits that description, it's just a matter of degrees.
2) Everyone knew that about Trump in 2016  and he still beat Hilary and he'll likely beat Warren, Biden, Sanders, etc.... by a greater margin.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 11/20/19 at 14:55:54

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/20/19 at 14:08:34:

what was said was 'withhold the aid until the investigations are announced publicly by Zelenskiy'

Who heard Trump say that?

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #29 - 11/20/19 at 15:16:12

WebsterMark wrote on 11/20/19 at 14:55:54:
Who heard Trump say that?

As though you care.   Back in April of 2016, Mark wrote:

"I'm torn between demanding an all out culture war and continuing this 'media war' so as to preserve 'the Union'."

Since then, Mark resolved against preservation of the Union, writing:

"I ultimately decided on Trump because I wanted to go ahead and pull the curtain back; to start a culture war. And that's what we have. Wars force people to do things they would never do otherwise. So that's what we see now."

Mark sees himself as a culture warrior- he's not interested in truth, or any other civil order.  Mark is at war- lying is just another weapon in his tool kit; he can't be a regarded as a good-faith participant in any discussion.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 10:17:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Sondland testimony

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.