Send Topic Print
Escape goats..... (Read 215 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Escape goats.....
Reply #30 - 11/18/19 at 19:02:10

"Who said anything about them being informed?  I didn't, they took a break and Epstein was dead.  And even if something was said it wouldn't have been on record."

You said they were told to take a break.  So they are both instructed to leave their post, an inmate is found dead and they say nothing, to anyone.  They were offered a plea deal and they both don't think this forced unscheduled break is worth mentioning?  Or are we now adjusting it to say they "chose" to take a break together committing a different crime, abandoning their post.

"The weren't covering anything up because the were a sleep or not there."

I am asking why the two staff, that were forced to take a break at night, did not mention this to anyone, they instead will just let that information lay dormant and possibly go to prison themselves.  Why?  Are they or their families threatened?  This would mean more murders to cover up the first murder.

"Do you believe it was a coincidence to have staff who are not formally trained to perform supervisory duties of the highest profile inmate in the country?"

They are formally trained, this can be verified from many sources.  I don't think he was "the highest profile" inmate in the country, but yeah, this has been an issue for years apparently:

https://www.federaltimes.com/management/2019/05/20/prison-break-balancing-ref...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/13/ill-equipped-and-inex...

"All staff assigned to correctional facilities are law enforcement officers … regardless of their occupation,” a BOP spokesperson told Federal Times. They receive the same amount of training as correctional workers, both initial and continuing, and all staff are informed at the time of hire that they are expected to perform law enforcement functions during routine and non-routine situations."

From what I can gather prisons aren't even built like they show on TV anymore, the hallways of bars went away in the 70's.  So these "two guys" didn't sneak past some guys sleeping at a desk like on Andy Griffith, the staff had to let them in.  Which takes us back to why wouldn't they mention this?

"Still no answer regarding the bruising…"

Still no answer regarding why nobody will mention they were forced to take a break, simultaneously, on the night an inmate died.

As for the bruising, I mentioned already but not in this thread, the forensic pathologist and coroner didn't indicate there was excessive bruising conducive to homicide, but Epstein's guy did.  

It is suspicious, I just don't think "two guys" snuck past sleeping staff (meaning only two work there, or everyone else was asleep too) in the middle of the night in a max security prison, shut off cameras, and killed an inmate, I also don't think they were forced to take a break together and wont say anything about that.

There are too many easier, less incriminating ways to go about this.   

« Last Edit: 11/18/19 at 21:11:19 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #31 - 11/19/19 at 06:01:30

LOL, your requesting I provide a definitive statement on a hypothetical assessment...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 11/20/19 at 07:43:50

"LOL, your requesting I provide a definitive statement on a hypothetical assessment..."

Well hypothetically why would the staff choose jail over saying they were forced to go on break, if hypothetically that happened?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/19/jail-guards-charged-for-failing-to-check-on-j...

According to the indictment the cameras were working.  

"video surveillance from the jail reveals that Noel at about 10:30 p.m. “briefly walked up to, and then walked back from, the door to the tier in which Epstein was housed.”

"For a period of approximately two hours, Noel and Thomas sat at their desk without moving, and appeared to have been asleep."

So hypothetically is the indictment rigged too?  Was the camera footage faked or fabricated through CGI?  By generating the images digitally they could cover up the two guys that slipped in.  Staff would still be choosing jail time over saying "Yes I did rounds" instead of "We messed up"

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #33 - 11/20/19 at 07:51:14

Eegore wrote on 11/20/19 at 07:43:50:
By generating the images digitally they could cover up the two guys that slipped in.

Topical, the film "Men Who Stare At Goats" provides an Occam's Razor for conspiracy theorists: the Jedi assassins walked right through the walls, evading all detection.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:27:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Escape goats.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.