Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This Is What I've Been Talking About (Read 39 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

This Is What I've Been Talking About
11/12/19 at 07:38:35

OK trumpettes, this is a conservative judge on your beloved fox "news".

It's never been about the economy, it's always been about the a$$hole in office.

Fox News' Andrew Napolitano Challenges Trump's Fitness For Office

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano challenged President Donald Trump’s fitness for office on Monday because of his “disparagement of the Constitution, which he is sworn to uphold.”

The attacks were his sharpest ever against Trump.

Napolitano told The Associated Press in a profile published Monday that he believes “there is a legal basis to argue high crimes and misdemeanors,” which the Constitution requires for the impeachment of a president. “That’s really beyond dispute ... If I were a Democrat in the House, which I am not and never will be, I would vote to impeach,” he said. He also said Republicans are going to find some of Trump’s behavior “difficult to defend.”

Napolitano, a former judge, denounced Trump on his Fox Nation subscription show “Liberty File,” criticizing the president’s apparent failure to follow the law, the Constitution, or norms of procedure in the White House.

“In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress; separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order; pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria, ignoring a commitment to allies ... and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war,” Napolitano recounted.

The former judge also said Trump has “criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself,” apparently referring to the investigation by former special counsel Robert Mueller. The president “escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution,” Napolitano said.

Napolitano noted that Trump has also called the Constitution’s emoluments clause “phony.” The clause prohibits federal officeholders from receiving gifts or payments from foreign governments. It’s designed to prevent the president from being influenced by foreign entities to the detriment of America’s interests.

Trump’s remark was a “disparagement of the Constitution he is sworn to uphold, and — at the worst — a threat to ignore other clauses that he can disparage,” Napolitano said. He added: “This is most unusual and potentially dangerous in a president.”

“Can the president of the United States lawfully enforce only the clauses of the Constitution with which he agrees, and ignores those with which he disagrees? In a word: No,” he concluded.

http://news.yahoo.com/andrew-napolitano-donald-trump-fitness-for-office-02243...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: This Is What I've Been Talking About
Reply #1 - 11/12/19 at 08:13:28

So what.
Leftist never turn on their own. You supported Bill Clinton despite his rapes and assaults. You supported Hilary despite her crap. You supported the governor of Virginia rather than put a Republican in office. Your news media axed the Epstein story because it would make Hilary look bad.  

Republican's went to Nixon and said 'look, resign' and he did.

You leftist would burn the country down rather than eat on of your own if they are in office.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/12/19 at 08:41:28

WebsterMark wrote on 11/12/19 at 08:13:28:
So what.
Leftist never turn on their own. You supported Bill Clinton despite his rapes and assaults.

I did?  Maybe you mean the democrats as a whole did.  I thought the impeachment against Clinton was a joke.  His alleged actions that came to light might have been enough to change my mind, but by that time it was too late - he was already out of office.  So...

You supported Hilary despite her crap.

I supported Hillary only as a vote against trump.  I would have voted for Kasich had he got nomination against Hillary.  But my vote was intended for Sanders in 2016 (as it is today).

You supported the governor of Virginia rather than put a Republican in office.

I didn't vote in VA.

Your news media axed the Epstein story because it would make Hilary look bad.  

Not my media.  The media.

Republican's went to Nixon and said 'look, resign' and he did.

They might do the same to trump.  We'll see.  (he's just as toxic)

You leftist would burn the country down rather than eat on of your own if they are in office.

Not sure, but I think there are some typos in that.... suffice it to say, if a democrat did half of what trump does, I'll be first in line condemning.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #3 - 11/14/19 at 03:44:17

T And T Garage wrote on 11/12/19 at 08:41:28:
.... suffice it to say, if a democrat did half of what trump does, I'll be first in line condemning.

That's the difference between you and Mark.   Fundamentally corrupt, he can't understand your integrity, will defensively claim it does not exist.  In Mark's world, everyone is as dishonest as him.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/14/19 at 04:42:17

That's it. I can't comprehend the integrity of TT. You got me there. I'll repent and cover myself in dust and ashes.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 11/14/19 at 06:57:02

Judge Nap went off the rails when Trump didn't make him a Supreme.
Fox, so what? Republicans, LYING republicans, republicans who are really part of the Uniparty, which IS what Trump is fighting, hate Trump. They occasionally support him on trivial matters, so they aren't naked.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/14/19 at 07:43:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/14/19 at 06:57:02:
Judge Nap went off the rails when Trump didn't make him a Supreme.
Fox, so what? Republicans, LYING republicans, republicans who are really part of the Uniparty, which IS what Trump is fighting, hate Trump. They occasionally support him on trivial matters, so they aren't naked.

I disagree.

This is only about the law, not partisanship.

trump has cucks, not supporters in DC.  That's only going to do them harm.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/17/24 at 22:56:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This Is What I've Been Talking About

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.