raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Thank You
Reply #15 - 11/13/19 at 20:46:45

Thank you JOG......

However, you see, it really screwed you up, you just don't know it....yet, that's how screwed up....you are  Grin Grin Grin

BTW, I heard this from a whistle blower, who heard it from a friend, who....heard it from another friend, that said, you've been messing around  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/14/19 at 05:27:45

pg wrote on 11/13/19 at 17:36:39:
The thread drift started when the sausage used profanity towards another site member, yet again.  I suggest you direct your grievance to him.

Best regards,

LOL - you both name call and continue the negative posts.....

Well done.

SMH

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/14/19 at 05:44:15

Telling someone to Fxxx off and die and other such comments is not quite in the same ballpark as leftist, traitorous, clown. You routinely call me racist, bigoted, misogynistic, etc... none of which are true of course so shake your head all you want over negative post Captain Hypocrisy.

Sew should delete him. No one else crosses that line like that. So don't try and sell me on some warped concept of internet forum moral equivalency.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/14/19 at 05:59:07

WebsterMark wrote on 11/14/19 at 05:44:15:
Telling someone to Fxxx off and die and other such comments is not quite in the same ballpark as leftist, traitorous, clown. You routinely call me racist, bigoted, misogynistic, etc... none of which are true of course so shake your head all you want over negative post Captain Hypocrisy.

Sew should delete him. No one else crosses that line like that. So don't try and sell me on some warped concept of internet forum moral equivalency.

You said far worse to me in a PM, mark, so....

In this case, Eau merely asked Thumper a question.

You and pg took it upon yourself to disparage the question.

You could have addressed it in a different way.  Perhaps asking Eau - "why bring this up on this post?"

But no - you immediately make it personal.  You equate him to a westboro church member.  What did you expect to happen?

If Sero (or any other mod) deletes him, that'll be the end of the TT.

Like I've said so many times before, just look in the history of this page - you and your cronies give as good as you get.  

Don't paint yourself as a victim when you started this particular clash.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 11/14/19 at 07:02:12

Oh good God.... that PM again....   What did I say that triggered you so bad that you can't forget it? I didn't keep a copy so enlighten me....

You equate him to a westboro church member.  What did you expect to happen?  You call me racist which I consider a big no-no. What do you expect to happen?

If deleting a member is all it takes to end this Tall Table, hell, I'll volunteer.

Heads up Sew; later today or tomorrow, I'm going to tell TT to F off and Die and call him a F...head.  So delete me and end this TT...

But before I do that, I better send TT another PM so he's got a fresh one  to remember me by.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/14/19 at 07:49:36

WebsterMark wrote on 11/14/19 at 07:02:12:
Oh good God.... that PM again....   What did I say that triggered you so bad that you can't forget it? I didn't keep a copy so enlighten me....

Hmm... and you call me out for using the word "triggered"?  How does that work exactly?  

The PM you sent was nearly unintelligible because you tried to use so many explicatives that every other word was "crappity smack"

You equate him to a westboro church member.  What did you expect to happen?  You call me racist which I consider a big no-no. What do you expect to happen?

I called you racist because of a post you made regarding people of color and crime. (just as I called jog a racist because of his name for Obama).

If deleting a member is all it takes to end this Tall Table, hell, I'll volunteer.

Heads up Sew; later today or tomorrow, I'm going to tell TT to F off and Die and call him a F...head.  So delete me and end this TT...

But before I do that, I better send TT another PM so he's got a fresh one  to remember me by.

Please feel free to do so.

All I can say is - Wow... talk about a thin skin....

Sad that the conservatives on here have become so intolerant/delicate.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/14/19 at 07:56:31

I called you racist because of a post you made regarding people of color and crime.

You've got quite a memory. So I'm sure you remember my instructions how to get me out of your head.

What post?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 11/14/19 at 08:04:39

WebsterMark wrote on 11/14/19 at 07:56:31:
I called you racist because of a post you made regarding people of color and crime.

You've got quite a memory. So I'm sure you remember my instructions how to get me out of your head.

What post?

It wasn't just one post.  It's been on several of your posts regarding crime in inner cities and those that perpetrate it.

You've equated skin color to crime.  That's racist.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 11/14/19 at 09:26:18

I'm gonna' lock this thread.
Way off topic.

Quote: