Was I wrong?..... (Read 164 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Was I wrong?.....
11/06/19 at 05:12:56

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA

Generally speaking, the more complicated a conspiracy is, the more likey it is to not be true. Having Epstein killed seems very high risk. At a minimum, it seems like you'd need 3 or 4 high level people involved not to mention the actual killer.

The autopsy report of a broken neck bone commonly associated with strangulation as opposed to self-hanging is a clue but far, far from proof. From what I understand, he tied himself to a bed post and threw himself forward. Seems extreme and difficult to imagine you would rationally think that's a realistic way to kill yourself, but by definition, people who kill themselves may not be thinking rationally anyway.

I'm not convinced it wasn't suicide but I'm not 99% sure he wasn't murdered either. May take years to figure out.

ABC news censoring the story to protect their choosen Presidential candidate Hilary is something we don't have to wait years to uncover.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Was I wrong?.....
Reply #1 - 11/06/19 at 06:05:50

GuardS,asleep
CameraS, failed
News afternoon prior
In 24 hours, we will have names..

Can't KNOW for sure
But I'm leaning toward murder.
How do ya break bones
Leaning into a sheet?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/06/19 at 06:24:37

I don't know. If you fell forward, I'm sure you could. It's not like Myth Buster's is going to get a few cadavers and test it.... would be an interesting episode for sure!

But think of the complexities behind arranging that murder. Who did it? Who knew about it? Who funded it?  Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew? That seems highly unlikely, bordering on impossible.

Guards fall asleep all the time, cameras break all the time. It is NYC government after all.

I honestly still think it was a convenient, lucky suicide that is likely to let a lot of big names off the hook.  

ABC News actions however are not lucky and they should not be let off the hook. Think about all the news stations that printed and aired ridiculous stories about Brett Kavanaugh which had no evidence. Somehow those were found to 'be within the network's guidelines'. ABC News was covering for their teammate Hilary.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 11/06/19 at 06:41:14

Naaa,.. you don't fall for conspiracy theories...

How is Trump not a suspect on your list?.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/06/19 at 06:59:32

Serowbot wrote on 11/06/19 at 06:41:14:
Naaa,.. you don't fall for conspiracy theories...

How is Trump not a suspect on your list?.

What?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/06/19 at 07:31:03

You don't break bones "leaning" into a sheet.

You can however break them by lunging into one.  The comments get skewed to match the outcome someone wants to believe, as usual.

Hyoid bones do break in suicide, and more common the older one gets.  This means the majority of 20 year olds hanging themselves will not break the hyoid.  Given fewer 60 year olds hang themselves, you will have fewer hyoid bones broken across the full age spectrum.

"would generally raise questions about strangulation, but it is not definitive and does not exclude suicidal hanging."

"Consistent with external pressure...."

Hanging is exactly external pressure.

Using stereomicroscopic method  to examine the hyoid in hangings show 25% of the time they will break with a higher likelihood as one ages.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20973326

But what do anthropological pathologists know anyway, those jerks barely went to school and never use real measurable data on real things that actually exist in real life.  

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 11/06/19 at 07:37:34

Mark...it won't change a thing, sorry.

Look, the Clinton's BIG adviser who laughingly claimed you could drag a 20 dollar bill, through a trailer park, and catch all sorts of cheap women who attacked Slick.....was acceptable to these Clinton supporters in the media....
Still was, last presidential campaign, when they hammered Trump for a hot mike comment about grabbing snatch....yet Bill's behavior was never a issue, or even approached, with the same verve and scrutiny....  

Ronnan Farrow, I understand, is working on it.....his book right now is the biggest seller in America, so....who really knows what he can provide/publish....if he is able to survive  Wink

I'd like to see all that proof this anchor said she had......did it just disappear?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/06/19 at 07:59:26

But what do anthropological pathologists know anyway, those jerks barely went to school and never use real measurable data on real things that actually exist in real life.  

"Bitter, party of one, your table's ready. Bitter, party of one, your table."

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 11/06/19 at 08:10:39

Really Eggore......???

Whats up, I thought you frown, upon such wholesale statement.....
Only words on a screen, etc.....
But I noticed you still seem to be harboring some resents, over negative comments, from others, about your past experience with the Savage, etc.....

You ok?

Back to your observation, if you don't mind.

Given your testimony, I must ask, why are pathologist allowed to give expert testimony, in our courts then?

You know what a expert witness is, right?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 11/06/19 at 08:26:12

Project Veritas?...  Really?...

At least the Onion is funny... Huh

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #10 - 11/06/19 at 08:32:15

It's hard not to be bitter when education is regarded with suspicion, knowledge is discounted in exchange for ignorant speculation.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/06/19 at 08:33:31

Serowbot wrote on 11/06/19 at 08:26:12:
Project Veritas?...  Really?...

At least the Onion is funny... Huh

The ultimate attack the messenger....

Name one thing Project Veritas lied about?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 11/06/19 at 08:34:15

Mavigogun wrote on 11/06/19 at 08:32:15:
It's hard not to be bitter when education is regarded with suspicion, knowledge is discounted in exchange for ignorant speculation.

Hey! A drive by!
I'm waiting for you to tell me one of my obvious lies.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 11/06/19 at 08:42:27

WebsterMark wrote on 11/06/19 at 08:33:31:
Name one thing Project Veritas lied about?

Everything they have ever produced...
Literally,... everything...
(e.g.,... the abortion video, they showed what they knew was a miscarried fetus, and claimed it was an abortion.)
Inaccuracy is one thing,.. intentional deception is another.  

Amy Robach Walks Back Leaked Video Claiming ABC 'Quashed' Jeffrey Epstein Story: 'I Was Upset'
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amy-robach-walks-back-leaked-200044994.html

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #14 - 11/06/19 at 08:45:19

WebsterMark wrote on 11/06/19 at 08:34:15:
I'm waiting for you to tell me one of my obvious lies.....

That statement itself is an obvious lie.   It's been done.   You're a troll- your play book is to deny reality.   You lie, are called on it, then double-down on the lie as if doing so were a refutation.    You're a pretender committed to his act.   Your purpose is to draw people into your game rather than focus on substantive issues and discussion; witness your response to Eegore, above.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 10:12:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Was I wrong?.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.