Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
49% Of Registered Voters (Read 135 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

49% Of Registered Voters
11/04/19 at 06:17:43

Think trump should be removed from office.  Not just impeached, removed.

Registered voters, not just dems not just pubs.....

BTW - this is a fox "news" poll.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-beat-trump-12-194008365.html

I think it's only a matter of time before the rest of the republicans realize that they're all going to lose if they hitch their cars to the trump train wreck.

Just like nixon, trump will lose his support from the republicans.  He'll either resign (doubtful) or get zero support on the campaign trail.

Hell, if Biden can beat him by 12.... that pretty much says it all.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: 49% Of Registered Voters
Reply #1 - 11/04/19 at 10:34:11

The public voted Trump out when they swept the GOP from the house, electing the most women to Congress, ever.   Whether he is impeached first, or looses the 2020 election, his days will end in prosecution for his crimes.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/04/19 at 12:25:46

Trump's first mid-term loses were almost a third what Obama lost in 2010, about half of what Clinton lost in 1994 so no, Trump wasn't 'voted' out....    

He very well could be impeached in the House, acquitted in the Senate and re-elected in 2020.

His days will end however he wants them to end but they will not be in prosecution for imagined crimes.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/04/19 at 12:39:58

WebsterMark wrote on 11/04/19 at 12:25:46:
Trump's first mid-term loses were almost a third what Obama lost in 2010, about half of what Clinton lost in 1994 so no, Trump wasn't 'voted' out....    

He very well could be impeached in the House, acquitted in the Senate and re-elected in 2020.

His days will end however he wants them to end but they will not be in prosecution for imagined crimes.

Your statement is contrary to fact.

trump is down 17 points in Georgia since taking office. He is down 21 in North Carolina. And 22 points in Iowa! He is the most overrated politician of our lifetimes.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/04/19 at 13:26:19

Such was the case when he got into the race. When first nominated, he supposedly stood no chance.

When the two combatants become clear, Trump vs Warren for example, all those numbers get throw out and we start over.

Even an incumbent President Trump with high negatives and unprecedented level of MSM and entertainment culture focused against him, will be hard to beat when his good economy is contrasted against Warren's proposals which essentially call for an enormous roll of the dice. I can't see enough people who potentially swing back and forth during elections taking that risk. I know who I'm going to vote for, you know who you're going to vote for. Nothing is going to change that for us, but for those people in the key swing states, it's going to be tough to vote for a gamble.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/04/19 at 13:38:04

WebsterMark wrote on 11/04/19 at 13:26:19:
Such was the case when he got into the race. When first nominated, he supposedly stood no chance.

Not true.  His numbers were better as he went along.   Here, they're going down as time goes by.

Also, there's the fact of his baggage.

When the two combatants become clear, Trump vs Warren for example, all those numbers get throw out and we start over.

Even an incumbent President Trump with high negatives and unprecedented level of MSM and entertainment culture focused against him, will be hard to beat when his good economy is contrasted against Warren's proposals which essentially call for an enormous roll of the dice. I can't see enough people who potentially swing back and forth during elections taking that risk. I know who I'm going to vote for, you know who you're going to vote for. Nothing is going to change that for us, but for those people in the key swing states, it's going to be tough to vote for a gamble.

It's not, nor has it ever been about the economy.

trump is an idiot.  That's all that needs to be stated.

The people that voted against Hillary (and not really for trump) are now fully aware of what kind of special idiot he really is.

But you know what?  I hope he does run on the economy.  The more he does, the more it can be proven that what he "did" has had little to do with its growth.

His tariffs, his tax cuts to the rich, his dictating via twitter have done nothing to help the economy.  The tax cuts that the republican establishment put in front of him to sign, may have helped boost the corporate profit numbers, but most everyone I know got far less back on their returns last year.

The cows come home in November - and trump will indeed get trampled.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #6 - 11/04/19 at 14:17:31

WebsterMark wrote on 11/04/19 at 12:25:46:

Another fantasy.   While Trump has influence now over the Justice Department and cronies on the Hill, he will be powerless to choose whether or not he is prosecuted once out of office.   Tax evasion in New York, charity malfeasance, Federal Campaign Finance violations, and obstruction of justice, at the very least.   His only "choice" will be to flee to Russia, or wear an orange jumpsuit.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/04/19 at 14:28:12

It's not, nor has it ever been about the economy.  It's always about the economy. well, 99% of the time anyway.
For the average voter, its always about the economy. Well, 99% of the time anyway.
trump is an idiot.  That's all that needs to be stated. Trump build a brand you've known for most of your adult life. If you saw Trump on the news five years ago, you stopped and listened. Call Trump a lot of things, most justified, idiot is not one of them.
The people that voted against Hillary (and not really for trump) are now fully aware of what kind of special idiot he really is.

But you know what?  I hope he does run on the economy.  The more he does, the more it can be proven that what he "did" has had little to do with its growth. That won't matter.

His tariffs, his tax cuts to the rich, his dictating via twitter have done nothing to help the economy.  The tax cuts that the republican establishment put in front of him to sign, may have helped boost the corporate profit numbers, but most everyone I know got far less back on their returns last year.  I don't know people who got far less. In fact, I don't know anyone who said they got less.

[/color] [/quote]

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #8 - 11/04/19 at 14:35:47

WebsterMark wrote on 11/04/19 at 14:28:12:
I don't know people who got far less. In fact, I don't know anyone who said they got less.

Is that where we're at now?  -listing all the things you don't know?    Were you to reach beyond your self-imposed bubbled, you'd find a lot of people who had what-the-actual-fux moments when it came to tax time, and many who have been seriously hurt by the tariffs.  

Watch now as Mark risks serious neck trauma getting his head back in the sand. There's no substance to be had here- Mark only wants to troll.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/04/19 at 14:46:07

WebsterMark wrote on 11/04/19 at 14:28:12:
It's not, nor has it ever been about the economy.  It's always about the economy. well, 99% of the time anyway.
For the average voter, its always about the economy. Well, 99% of the time anyway.

No, it's not.  Why is it that trump has never gotten above 45% approval?  Go ahead and say the msm - but the msm is only showing what he does, it's not making sh!t up.  If anyone thinks it is - prove it.  Show us all an actual fake story on trump.

trump is an idiot.  That's all that needs to be stated. Trump build a brand you've known for most of your adult life. If you saw Trump on the news five years ago, you stopped and listened. Call Trump a lot of things, most justified, idiot is not one of them.

Really?  His vocabulary is that of a third grader.  He's gotten rich on his name alone.  Every single time I've seen him speak off prompter, I wonder to myself how this idiot got elected.  His "brand" is only slapped on the buildings that he's barely held onto.  In terms of businesses, that's all he's done - real estate.  His charity, his steaks, his school, his wine, his airline, etc. are garbage and failures.

He took $200 million form daddy and turned into.. what?  A brand that no one trusts?  The amount of money he supposedly has is as much as anyone would make in a mutual fund given the same amount and time that trump had.

His "success" is that he's an attention hound, nothing more.  A party boy of the 70's & 80's.

But you know what?  I hope he does run on the economy.  The more he does, the more it can be proven that what he "did" has had little to do with its growth. That won't matter.

His tariffs, his tax cuts to the rich, his dictating via twitter have done nothing to help the economy.  The tax cuts that the republican establishment put in front of him to sign, may have helped boost the corporate profit numbers, but most everyone I know got far less back on their returns last year.  I don't know people who got far less. In fact, I don't know anyone who said they got less.

Then you'd be in the minority.  It was down on average by 16%.  Some (and I mean only some) got a little more in their paycheck, but that was few and far between.

[/color]

[/quote]

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/04/19 at 15:10:23

but the msm is only showing what he does, it's not making sh!t up.
The phrase Fake News didn't enter the American lexicon for no reason.

Really?  His vocabulary is that of a third grader.  He's gotten rich on his name alone.  Every single time I've seen him speak off prompter, I wonder to myself how this idiot got elected.  His "brand" is only slapped on the buildings that he's barely held onto.  In terms of businesses, that's all he's done - real estate.  His charity, his steaks, his school, his wine, his airline, etc. are garbage and failures.

He took $200 million form daddy and turned into.. what?  A brand that no one trusts?  The amount of money he supposedly has is as much as anyone would make in a mutual fund given the same amount and time that trump had.

His "success" is that he's an attention hound, nothing more.  A party boy of the 70's & 80's.
  You sound like a spurned lover. None of that is factual, it's all anger driven opinion.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #11 - 11/04/19 at 15:27:09

WebsterMark wrote on 11/04/19 at 15:10:23:

Ain't that the truth!   Trump had no choice but to make public reporting of his deeds the "enemy of the people".   It's no coincidence that a compulsive liar decries journalism as "fake".   Next Mark will tell us Trump is an honest man.   Down is up, etc, repeat.  Troll, troll, troll.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 11/04/19 at 18:16:42

WebsterMark wrote on 11/04/19 at 15:10:23:
but the msm is only showing what he does, it's not making sh!t up.

Correct.  The trump team made it up.  Now, I'd like to see a fabricated story.  I'd like to see a story that is wholly made up about trump.

You sound like a spurned lover. None of that is factual, it's all anger driven opinion.

Sorry, but all we have here is opinion.  You see, there's no way to know exactly how "successful" he is.

No taxes, no proof.

One thing is certain.  He's hiding something.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/05/19 at 05:51:20

You guys are a laugh a minute.....  Constant doom and gloom.....we're living under Attila the Hun.....MAGA hats are out there shooting every immigrant they see.......cops are murdering black me in cold blood every day.....in flyover country kindergarteners will be opening AR-15's on Christmas morning (ok, that last one might be true...)

What's next TT; another 'mark my words' promise?.....  How many of those mulligans do you get anyway?

I'm taking attitude with you two clowns. You're not serious about all this crap you write. No one is that dense. Couldn't be. This is a joke to you so I need to remember that.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 11/05/19 at 05:57:55

WebsterMark wrote on 11/05/19 at 05:51:20:
You guys are a laugh a minute.....  Constant doom and gloom.....we're living under Attila the Hun.....MAGA hats are out there shooting every immigrant they see.......cops are murdering black me in cold blood every day.....in flyover country kindergarteners will be opening AR-15's on Christmas morning (ok, that last one might be true...)

What's next TT; another 'mark my words' promise?.....  How many of those mulligans do you get anyway?

I'm taking attitude with you two clowns. You're not serious about all this crap you write. No one is that dense. Couldn't be. This is a joke to you so I need to remember that.

Once again, you make it personal.... you see mark, you're the problem, not us.

I state this:

His vocabulary is that of a third grader.  He's gotten rich on his name alone.  Every single time I've seen him speak off prompter, I wonder to myself how this idiot got elected.  His "brand" is only slapped on the buildings that he's barely held onto.  In terms of businesses, that's all he's done - real estate.  His charity, his steaks, his school, his wine, his airline, etc. are garbage and failures.

And then you take it personally.  That's on you, not me.

You call Mavi and I clowns, in only a few posts after you call for decency...

You're quite transparent.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:34:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 49% Of Registered Voters

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.