Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A true hero defending American values (Read 42 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

A true hero defending American values
11/03/19 at 05:53:05

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uw3ghe9lmnY

The guy with the pipe beating the bald headed guy over the skull with it got sentenced to 6 years. He's one of Sew's heros. What did you call them buddy, 'heros defending truth' or something like that.  6 years is a long time to for a middle class suburban white kid to be some lifer's wife....
I'll bet those dudes won't let him keep his mask on.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: A true hero defending American values
Reply #1 - 11/03/19 at 07:16:30

Do I seem like a violent person to you?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/03/19 at 07:27:51

Not at all. You just cheer the violent ones on.

If I could get one of those who constantly predict Trump’s defeat to bet me, I’d send the money to you to hold. I have complete trust in you in that regard for example.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/03/19 at 07:36:42

Isn't this similar to finding an article about an avid gun owner using legally owned firearms to kill someone?

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #4 - 11/03/19 at 07:43:36

1) As an expatriate abroad, I often cited the Klan being able to march peaceable in our streets as a hallmark of our robust democracy.   We protect speech, no matter how vile- it's a sign of our strength.   Prosecutions for speech being met with violence should be lauded.

2) Anyone who has been to any large protest can attest values are just as diverse as folks on this forum- even when interests are ostensibly the same.

It would be a mistake to attribute support for a group with support for constituent wrongdoing... unless those acts are fostered by the group.   It's a very timely discussion to have.

I reckon self defense is justifiable.   Let's take that as a given.   What then of those who encourage violence, but do not lift a hand?  If violence is avoidable, is standing ground justified?  Being pushed from the public square is violence.   Being pushed from society is violence.   The question is: when are the responses to those efforts to exclude defensive?

These events don't happen in isolation.  We have a long history of exclusion resulting in enduring harm.   These people who take to the streets to advocate for that harm - must we sacrifice ourselves to oppose them, along the lines of King, Cummings, and the Freedom Riders?  Maybe not - but vigilantism can’t be the answer.    It seems to me social media has provided some great tools for exposing the aims of the hateful for all to see.   There were social consequences for the White Supremacists who marched in Charlottesville.   Back in the day, there may not have been similar social consequences for White Supremacists who assaulted marchers in Selma.   Times have changed for the better- let’s not undo the price paid by those patriots by emulating their oppressors.

« Last Edit: 11/03/19 at 19:57:24 by Mavigogun »  

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 11/03/19 at 10:14:45

WebsterMark wrote on 11/03/19 at 07:27:51:
If I could get one of those who constantly predict Trump’s defeat to bet me, I’d send the money to you to hold. I have complete trust in you in that regard for example.

Nice,...  I'm already spending it in my mind... Grin
Cool

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 11/03/19 at 10:44:38

Serowbot wrote on 11/03/19 at 10:14:45:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/03/19 at 07:27:51:

Nice,...  I'm already spending it in my mind... Grin
Cool

Her going rate was.....130K  

Prolly get a steep discount, now  Cool

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 10:18:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A true hero defending American values

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.