Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
No leaks from the White House. (Read 285 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: No leaks from the White House.
Reply #30 - 11/06/19 at 12:25:04

$110,000,000 million........ come on now Sew.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 11/06/19 at 12:27:15

It's not a transcript... it's a summary of a phone call.
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who was on the call, testified that pertinent statements he wanted included were intentionally left out.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 11/06/19 at 12:49:01

Did it occur to you maybe he lied?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #33 - 11/06/19 at 13:08:38

WebsterMark wrote on 11/06/19 at 12:49:01:

His story matches other accounts... it all points one direction, and you're looking the other way...

Does it occur to you that Trump is lying?...
He does lie, you know... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #34 - 11/06/19 at 13:19:51

When Trump wets his pants, Mark has a theory about who did it.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 11/06/19 at 13:23:15

"When Trump wets his pants, Mark has a theory about who did it."

Would this be an opinion, or a lie?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 11/06/19 at 13:38:28

Serowbot wrote on 11/06/19 at 13:08:38:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/06/19 at 12:49:01:

His story matches other accounts... it all points one direction, and you're looking the other way...

Does it occur to you that Trump is lying?...
He does lie, you know... Huh

All those women lied about Kavanagh and you looked the other way. None of their stories added up but you believed everyone single one that raised their hands. People in DC have been lining up to destroy Trump. Is it impossible to believe all these did too? Not at all. That one guy yesterday said "oh, yea, sorry but I forgot one very important detail..." Give me a break..

Sure, Trump lies. This time; I don't think so.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 11/06/19 at 13:40:57

Eegore wrote on 11/06/19 at 13:23:15:
"When Trump wets his pants, Mark has a theory about who did it."

Would this be an opinion, or a lie?

Hmm..... good question. Let's see....if Trump wet his pants, I would have a theory who did it. So I guess it would be a truthful statement.

Congratulations Mavi! You did it! You told the truth! Give yourself a gold star....  I'm getting a little teary eyed knowing I taught someone today..... sniffle, sniffle....

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #38 - 11/06/19 at 14:14:18

WebsterMark wrote on 11/06/19 at 13:38:28:
All those women lied about Kavanagh and you looked the other way. None of their stories added up but you believed everyone single one that raised their hands.

Add another lie on the pile.   There was one demonstrably false claim reported among several credible accounts.    I, for one, did not "look away", but gave the matter my full attention; from reports, I judged several accounts credible enough to warrant investigation, at least one not.   Your attempt to rewrite the record- of both reports and the disposition of those considering the reports -is dishonest.

That one guy yesterday said "oh, yea, sorry but I forgot one very important detail..." Give me a break..

That guy, Trump appointee Gordon D. Sondland, United States Ambassador to the European Union, reversed his testimony when it became clear his perjury was at risk of being discovered as other witnesses testified.   His testimony aligns with what other witnesses report.  

This is a great example of Mark's mendacity- he contrives excuses for why this report or that report may be discounted, elevates his imagination and supposition over the record- then claims he isn't lying because he doesn't adhere to reality.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 11/06/19 at 14:58:09

Add another lie on the pile.   There was one demonstrably false claim reported among several credible accounts.    I, for one, did not "look away", but gave the matter my full attention; from reports, I judged several accounts credible enough to warrant investigation, at least one not.   Your attempt to rewrite the record- of both reports and the disposition of those considering the reports -is dishonest.

I see I'm going to have to take your gold star away.....Judging stories as credible or not credible are the very definition of opinion. In my judgement, none of those claims were in the slightest bit credible. Ford was a gold star liar and lucky she's a woman in today's world or she'd face perjury charges.

As far as Sondland, you are merely repeating a story why he changed his story and I am repeating a different story why he changed his story. I am not suggesting you are lying. I'm suggesting you are picking which story fits your narrative.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 11/06/19 at 15:07:18

WebsterMark wrote on 11/06/19 at 12:11:18:
What he did was unlawful.  There is no grey area.

Given the context of my discussion with Mavi the Drive By Shooter, that's not a lie despite it being untruthful. It's an opinion based upon TT's interpretation of how he perceives events told to him or what he's read. It's demonstratively false. Trump has not been adjudicated in a binding court of law so whatever TT is referring to cannot be proclaimed as fact.

Quid pro quo for dirt on Biden (and that server nonsense) will be shown.  The evidence mounts.  It'll be in a public forum - we'll all see it.  However, the tumpette's will say there's nothing wrong.
But hey, Lynyrd Skynyrd told everyone that "Watergate didn't bother them"...

But acceptance don't make it any less illegal.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 11/06/19 at 15:09:32

WebsterMark wrote on 11/06/19 at 12:25:04:
$110,000,000 million........ come on now Sew.

Is that number too low?  Perhaps.

Another fantastic fact - trump has played more golf in 3 1/2 years than Obama played in 8...

Like I said, I think that number might be low....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 11/06/19 at 15:55:26

T And T Garage wrote on 11/06/19 at 15:07:18:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/06/19 at 12:11:18:
What he did was unlawful.  There is no grey area.

Given the context of my discussion with Mavi the Drive By Shooter, that's not a lie despite it being untruthful. It's an opinion based upon TT's interpretation of how he perceives events told to him or what he's read. It's demonstratively false. Trump has not been adjudicated in a binding court of law so whatever TT is referring to cannot be proclaimed as fact.

Quid pro quo for dirt on Biden (and that server nonsense) will be shown.  The evidence mounts.  It'll be in a public forum - we'll all see it.  However, the tumpette's will say there's nothing wrong.
But hey, Lynyrd Skynyrd told everyone that "Watergate didn't bother them"...

But acceptance don't make it any less illegal.

The number of times you and others have said Trump is finish is practically uncountable so I think I'll just wait and see....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 11/06/19 at 15:57:30

Is that number too low?  Perhaps.

This coming from a guy who thought 7,000 dairy's went out of business in one state the first 8 or 9 months out of the year. Seriously, how out of touch with reality do you have to believe to hear that number and not thing.... "wait a second...... can that be true?...." .

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #44 - 11/06/19 at 17:08:24

WebsterMark wrote on 11/06/19 at 15:55:26:
The number of times you and others have said Trump is finish is practically uncountable so I think I'll just wait and see....

It is oft the fault of good people that they underestimate the depravity of the corrupt.   Maybe you foresaw the extent to which the Senate Republicans would debase themselves- but we held out a naive hope that some capacity for shame, contrition, and love for the Union remained.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 12:04:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › No leaks from the White House.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.