Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I liked almost all of this (Read 130 times)
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: I liked almost all of this
Reply #15 - 11/01/19 at 06:07:35

Powerful women scare Mark.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/01/19 at 08:41:15

The fact you think Elizabeth Warren is powerful is comical.... She lied about her heritage to get a 6 figure gig and took that away from someone else. But that makes her powerful huh?....Condoleezza Rice was one of my favorites and I would have supported her in a heartbeat. Had she been more political and ambitious in that regard, she would have followed Bush. The Iron Maiden Margaret Thatcher another great one. There used to be some bada$$ Democratic women but since they deal with emasculated leftist men all the time now, they've lost something.
Two of my favorite bosses ever were hard, hard women. Nobody f'd with or they'd rip your lungs out. We fought like cats and dogs. Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost, but they were smart, smart women. I learned a lot from them. They were instrumental in moving me upwards.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 11/01/19 at 08:55:57

Sure Web....I bet you have black, and gay, friends, too......

You're a expert now  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The entertainment value of this site is outstanding, if you can just see past the irony, and idiocy......  Cool

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #18 - 11/01/19 at 09:11:24

WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/19 at 08:41:15:
The fact you think Elizabeth Warren is powerful is comical....  

I suppose that's a relative assessment.   Warren has drafted legislation, enacted reform, motivated the creation of an entire fanatical services oversight agency, enjoys the ear of millions, and is the present front runner for the Presidency.  While you, Mark, have this space to make hollow proclamations, vomit up demagoguery for a few eager to lap it up.   So, ya- comparatively powerful.

« Last Edit: 11/01/19 at 15:39:51 by Mavigogun »  

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 11/01/19 at 09:32:38

Mavigogun wrote on 11/01/19 at 06:07:35:
Powerful women scare Mark.

That is is comical !
Elizabeth Warren, is, comical !
In fact their is not one woman, (or man), who is stumbling to get out of the, 'Clown Car', that is powerful, or even intelligent !

I also would have voted for Condoleezza Rice.
She, is a powerful woman.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 11/01/19 at 10:03:09

I would vote for Susan Collins....

Many a times the libs herald her, when she broke rank with her party, but boy howdy....

When she nailed her comment re: Kavanaugh, exposing the deceit and shenanigans the democrats were displaying, she has become a agent of wrongness and must be removed.

note: using this descriptive but boy howdy is not derogatory....however, if all you have is straws to grasp, be my guest... it was not referencing Adam Schiff   Grin  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/01/19 at 10:06:10

While you, Mark, have this space to make hollow proclamations, vomit up demagoguery for few a eager to lap it up

Ha ha!!! Oh ain't you a precious little one....!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 11/01/19 at 13:09:34

WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/19 at 10:06:10:
While you, Mark, have this space to make hollow proclamations, vomit up demagoguery for few a eager to lap it up

Ha ha!!! Oh ain't you a precious little one....!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

Web....I think its fair to say, once born, we are now on our journey to the next threshold upon which EVERYONE must pass.....DEATH.

None escape it, nor can they extend it, a second, it was written upon the first breath that child/baby, took........

The clock is ticking......

I wonder too, if we could assign this fact to words spoken?

Our words can be uttered, shared, spent freely, but wasted.....
When minds are closed, and shuttered.

Do we save the water for horses, that will drink, or keep trying to water those, that won't?

Its a honest question, what are our responsibilities, to keep trying, or to accept fate, saving the resources that might sprout and grow?

To keep practicing medicine on a corpse, is that not wasting resources, that might prove beneficial, to another living soul?      

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 11/01/19 at 13:34:31

raydawg wrote on 11/01/19 at 13:09:34:
"... Do we save the water for horses, that will drink, or keep trying to water those, that won't? ..."

I like that.
One could also say:
Do we save the food, for people, that will work,
or keep feeding the the lazy,
because they have learned they do not have to work, to get fed?

Wait Wait, tt and clone/s will call that 'racist' !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 11/01/19 at 14:15:51

Sure Web....I bet you have black, and gay, friends, too......

Keep this between us Ray but I spoke with my black buddy today....twice! Oh, and I'm going to an event tonight hosted by my gay friend..... shh......quiet now...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 11/01/19 at 14:26:45

Our words can be uttered, shared, spent freely, but wasted.....
When minds are closed, and shuttered.

Do we save the water for horses, that will drink, or keep trying to water those, that won't?

In the context of this forum? It probably doesn't matter.

In all debates, one side is more right than the other side even if it takes years (if ever) to really know who was and wasn't right. Of course I think I'm on the side more likely to be right. However, one major difference is our good friend from Chicago, TT and his recent clone, the pompous a$$, Mag something or other, have zero tolerance for another view. At least we allow for some debate, with those kids, there is none. That's why any disagreement is met with their favorite fallback: "bigot, racist" etc....   Of course they'd never say that to anyone's face for real.

For example, I've said a million times I don't particularly like Trump but my support for Trump is based on a couple things. 1, far better than Hilary and certainly far better than Warren, Biden etc...  and 2. the other side are such d!ck$...... no other way to say it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #26 - 11/01/19 at 14:54:08

I think your 3rd reason is why Trump GOT ELECTED  Grin

I noticed the comedy world is starting to push back, against the PC butthurt censorship....

Ya gotta allow for dialogue, even that you disagree with, or find offensive.

To be fair, on the comment features, that some media outlets still allow, I have seen very ignorant remarks from both sides of the spectrum....
Just talking out of their butts, uttering nonsense, no context, or just diversion and name calling......
But too, I believe that IS the only place these folks will engage, for in real life, their behavior would invite some serious intervening into their antics.....

Real keyboard commandos  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 12:15:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I liked almost all of this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.