Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Triumph, official bike of the rainbow flag folk? (Read 462 times)
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Triumph, official bike of the rainbow flag fol
Reply #60 - 11/02/19 at 15:41:56

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/02/19 at 15:34:56:
@Mavigogun

My interest is in preserving a space in which all are welcome to share their interest in a motorcycle.

I have a GS500 and the gf has the Savage. Both bikes are similar ages and pedigrees, and they both have similar dedicated forum that differ in one way only, that is the Savage forum has this political section that allows posts that are frankly embarrassing to think that people might wander into them.

There are only a small handful of total assho1e tosser fcukwits like Ray, JoG and Mn who are allowed by Serobot to flout any normal behaviour on a thread.

I wondered out loud why, if they refuse to even stop personal abuse, this festering sore of a subforum, is necessary. All it is, is a platform that is automatically redundant and is used simply to parrot Trump and create a safe space for those who felt OK to crawl out from under their rocks and out  themselves as the pieces of sh!t that they are.

Almost all of your posts are on this "festering sore of a subforum". Why is that?

I don't remembers seeing any of the folks you mentioned calling anyone "as*hole tosser fukwits" or "pieces of sh!t" like you just did.

Do they have mirrors down under ?

IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #61 - 11/02/19 at 17:32:27

Sorry you feel that way Mavi. I like joking and kidding around and if I offend you, too bad. I am not trying to offend you, you just took it that way. I have had plenty of fun poked at me and heck I laugh at it myself if it is good. If anybody has shown any tolerance here it is me, not you. Life is too short to be offended all the time. Go take a ride. Enjoy life.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #62 - 11/02/19 at 17:52:10

The topic has been moved from the cafe'.... it has been pointed out why, and we have all had our two cents...

I don't want any members to be offended either,... the rules are looser here in the TT and to venture in is to accept that.

I don't decide who stays or who goes,.. I try to intercede as seldom as possible.
I'm gonna' lock this thread up now.

Peace,
Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 10:15:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Triumph, official bike of the rainbow flag folk?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.