Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Triumph, official bike of the rainbow flag folk? (Read 462 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Triumph, official bike of the rainbow flag fol
Reply #15 - 10/27/19 at 07:33:43

Gay men tend to dress better than we do too...
I can see how the fit and finish of a Triumph would be more appealing than many other brands.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #16 - 10/27/19 at 09:41:28

-/Serowbot wrote on 10/27/19 at 07:33:43:
Gay men tend to dress better than we do too...
I can see how the fit and finish of a Triumph would be more appealing than many other brands.

I hadn't considered that. That's an interesting observation.

I wonder if Triumphs marketing may have subtle cues towards the end of appealing to this marketing. That would be pretty progressive for a bike maker. Certainly a departure from the usual look how manly you'll be on our bike tactics.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
zipidachimp
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

surrey, b.c.
Reply #17 - 10/27/19 at 18:06:01

Not that it matters, but I was at a bike show in Tacoma Wa a few years back, Indian had just brought the new Scout, women were pushing each other out of the way to get to sit on one. Lots of sales that day!
Me, I like the Street Twin or the V7 equally!
Cheers! Cool

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #18 - 10/27/19 at 20:09:14

Me, I like the Street Twin or the V7 equally!

Shaft drive is SWEET !  Wink

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #19 - 10/28/19 at 15:09:37

The other day I was out of town at a bar just chillin when a relatively good looking woman comes and sits next to me. I figured I would strike up a conversation and just said, "Hey there, how ya doin tonight." She turns and looks at me and just says, "I'm a lesbian." So I said, "Cool, I'm a Texan. Where is Lesbia?" She just got up and left.  Cool

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 10/28/19 at 18:14:11

You, sir, are a genius..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #21 - 10/28/19 at 19:37:48

springman wrote on 10/28/19 at 15:09:37:
The other day I was out of town at a bar just chillin when a relatively good looking woman comes and sits next to me. I figured I would strike up a conversation and just said, "Hey there, how ya doin tonight." She turns and looks at me and just says, "I'm a lesbian." So I said, "Cool, I'm a Texan. Where is Lesbia?" She just got up and left.  Cool

WWW   IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #22 - 10/30/19 at 20:11:11

philthymike wrote on 10/26/19 at 14:38:41:
First of all I'm not trying to bash anyone.

Well, you failed.  There's nothing as alienating as being regarded as a 2 dimensional caricature.   Not a person, not an individual, but a “them”.  You knew that when you wrote “light in the loafers”- not like, but unlike.   That's no way to build an inclusive community.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #23 - 10/30/19 at 21:07:18

Why would a person be : "not be proud" of being " light in the loafers " .    Could it be you think something isn't right somewhere ?  Huh

I mean I'm proud to ride heavy in my boots !      Wink

If  your not proud of what you are then you definitely have a problem and I hope you have a full recovery .   Smiley  

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #24 - 10/30/19 at 21:32:23

MMRanch wrote on 10/30/19 at 21:07:18:
If  your not proud of what you are then you definitely have a problem and I hope you have a full recovery .

Either celebrate the box you would put homosexuals in, or be sick- that's a denigration, not a choice.   Pride in self precludes conforming to the expectations of prejudice.

What's next?  -what sort of tire do Jews like?  Do Christians prefer synthetic or mineral oil?  Tell me- what sort of bike do bigots like to ride?

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #25 - 10/30/19 at 22:00:10

I'm beginning to think you don't know the two forces that rule the world , or that you do know but don't know the end result yet.  

Repent and live a Blessed Life !  Smiley   That dark side ain't no place to be ...  Sad

Put a Rainbow flag on the back of your Triumph and take a ride through Dixie with a smile on your face .

justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #26 - 10/30/19 at 22:10:42

He's a
Woke scold
Suffering from

R.B.F.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #27 - 10/30/19 at 22:14:32

Thanks Versey ,

raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 10/31/19 at 08:11:32

Haha...I live in a heavily populated area with a very thriving Gay and Lesbian community and influence.....but sorry Bot, your perception is as wrong as everyone elses, just like er, normal folk, some do not dress so good, hell, some are slobs like me  Grin Grin Grin Grin

True story:

I was sitting in a bar, at the counter, waiting for my flight at JFK International....
A guy next to me was all decked out as a cowboy, boots, hat, dusters, etc...
The real deal, not a midnight cowboy, but a real scruffy dude.
A girl hopped up on the bar stool next to him, ordered a drink, then looked at this guy....
Then she started to stare at him.....

The guy turned toward her and ask her, "Mam, is there something I can help you with?"

She said, "Oh...I'm sorry, I am just a city girl, lived my whole life in NYC, and I have never seen a real cowboy....are you a real cowboy?"

He said, "Well I have slept under the stars in my bed roll for many years, wrestling cattle, branding them, mending fences, cooking over a camp fire, drinking my coffee with grounds in the bottom of my cup, bathing in the creek, etc....yeah, I think you could say I am a real cowboy....."

"WOW"....she said.

"What are you?" he asked.

She replied: "I am a Lesbian...."

He asked: "A WHAT?"

Her: "A Lesbian."

Him: "What is that?"

She said: "I like to get nekked and make love to other women, I am attracted to....., hey, I gotta go, they just called my plane, nice meeting you cowboy!"

She jumped down and sped away....
And just as soon another woman jumped up on the bar stool....

She looked over at him and did a double take, asking him if he was a real cowboy......???

He looked at her, replying: "Well....I use to think I was, but I just found out I am a Lesbian........????"

Well....maybe not so true, but hey, its the political board now, so lying is as right as rain  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Have a GREAT DAY....laugh, or be miserable, its a choice, no one gets out alive  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #29 - 10/31/19 at 08:31:20

raydawg wrote on 10/31/19 at 08:11:32:
Well....maybe not so true, but hey, its the political board now, so lying is as right as rain  

Have a GREAT DAY....laugh, or be miserable, its a choice, no one gets out alive

Bigotry Is not a joke, lying is not an acceptable recourse to people of integrity- and “laugh or be miserable” is the false choice of surrender.  The late Elijah Cummings was exemplary of taking action- not merely smiling -in the face of miserable bigotry.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 12:24:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Triumph, official bike of the rainbow flag folk?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.